What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck does send flying mean lmao, stop exegerrating. You don't need to pretend that King is something special anymore cause Zoro already waxed his ass.
I am not pretending ****
Look at his power
Durability
Defense
Lethality
His casual attack made Marco bleed and dropped him to the floor. Not a single Admiral was able to make Marco bleed
Marco needed Devine thistle to block his casual base punch

Just because Zoro has defeated him doesn't mean we need to pretend like King isn't the strongest yonko commander bar Beckman

None of these idiots has to live on totland. They all chose to and even give BM a soul tax. They are the dumbest, lowest sheep and a BM tantrum is what they deserve.

Easily explicable. He was tortured so now he tortures too. It's a psychological coping mechanism.
Life or death, I don't think the citizens can leave easily, also you think BM will let her children leave her crew lol?

Well fuck that bizarre freak. He is nearly 50 himself.

I am not pretending ****
Look at his power
Durability
Defense
Lethality
His casual attack made Marco bleed and dropped him to the floor. Not a single Admiral was able to make Marco bleed
Marco needed Devine thistle to block his casual base punch

Just because Zoro has defeated him doesn't mean we need to pretend like King isn't the strongest yonko commander bar Beckman
Yes you are. King is nothing special, had his chapter of glory with decent feats but ended up being nothing more than another Cracker importance wise. He has a fixed PL, he's in the YC1 bracket nothing more and nothing less.

His durability was nice while his gimmick was still a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.