What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Life or death, I don't think the citizens can leave easily, also you think BM will let her children leave her crew lol?
But they chose to go tototland in the first place. Ofc BM wontlet themleave alive but this is my whole point. They are dumb sheep who chose to live under such a Queen. Their 'sAfEty' doesn't matter.

Queen by King's side again, what a beautiful team :catblush:

Marco beats him high-extreme diff.
No
Zoro will his CoA will overwhelm him and made him bleed constantly and run out of regen. Not to mention Oda conveniently hide Ashura from King and had Enma nerf him and squeeze Haki.
If all that doesn't happen and roof top Zoro goes the entire fight clean yeah he wins.

Marco would be dominanted physically like really bad with those attacks.

King was basically portrayed like a mini arc boss, Zoro had to get a significant PU in the middle of the fight, similar to Mr. 1 but unlike Mr. 1, King had so much potential to show far more stuff after Zoro's new PU - ie COC or/and awakening, as well as his importance in the lore. Zoro's finisher would be even more satisfying knowing it would land on awakened King who demonstrated COC as well, possibly destructive fire attacks too.

Also, King apparently got a single flashback panel, his face got revealed prior to that too and after that follows a scene when King attacks Zoro but gets defeated instead. Hell, even Senior Pink had a longer flashback than that. King doesn't have COC although he talked about kingly ambitions before.

Seriously, this chapter is not rushed?? King's best fire ability is his stats switching? A passive fire adding durability in cost of speed? That's it? Lunarians were portrayed to be skilled fire users, King's epithet is "WILDFIRE", yet that's all we've got...
Believe it or not, I don't care about CoC or awakening. Don't get me wrong, I would love King to have those, but that's not a big deal for me. Same for the fire powers, it was clear imho that we weren't getting anything else.

What really triggers me is the lore and background part. A manga where King-Kaido flashback gets 1 page while Tama or Urashima get full chapters each, well, that's what disappoints me lol, because that is not a manga interesting enough to read.

Queen was fighting Sanji
Marco was fighting King :blush:

Anyways this is pointless Zoro shits on Marco and King with aCoC it is what it is
No. Queen and King were fighting as a pair Sanji implied that much and the fodders wanted Marco to again come in and help em implying he took both of them on before.

Even when Marco blocked the punch for Zoro Queen was immediately by Kings side again.

Zoro is a level above never denied that

Yes you are. King is nothing special, had his chapter of glory with decent feats but ended up being nothing more than another Cracker importance wise. He has a fixed PL, he's in the YC1 bracket nothing more and nothing less.

His durability was nice while his gimmick was still a mystery.
He wrecks Marco stop bugging
He already did

But they chose to go tototland in the first place. Ofc BM wontlet themleave alive but this is my whole point. They are dumb sheep who chose to live under such a Queen. Their 'sAfEty' doesn't matter.
Katakuri proteting his siblings who had no choice in the matter is reason enough.
Any non sibling that was born on those island didn't have a choice either.

Just don't be born in islands with dictators bro, its simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.