What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
basic science and slashes doesnt push u back :gokulaugh:
who told u that? a science teacher? :suresure:
Bruh, i never thought that youre worse than what i expected, are you a caveman or something, even 9 yo im sure would know this

anyway, ill still tell you the physics behind it

when something hit you, that something transfers its energy to you, in the case of punch, the energy is transformed into kinetic energy since the energy it carries cover a wide area, so the distribution of the energy is not enough to rupture your body (transforming its energy into your body's atom potential energy). But with slashes, for the same amount of energy, it covers a small area, so the distribution of the energy is dense and is more than enough to rupture your body, so instead of pushing you back (kinetic energy), it pierces your body (the energy is used to breaking apart the potential energy of the atoms)

i dont need ur opinion. zoro couldnt push back kaido or even put him down remotely even with his strongest attack. while pre udon luffy did that. either u cope or accept zoro is yet to reach that level
My opinion lmao? literally what i said is manga fact, i dont need to exert my headcanon when i provide is literally a fact

Doflamingo was Admiral level and equal to Fujitora after Dressrosa. The Cracker fight broke that myth. Not that Doffy is weaker than Cracker, he's not as strong as the community thought he was.
Katakuri was over Admirals and a literal god after WCI. Kaido one-shotting Luffy in act 1 brought that hype down.

Fwiw, I argued back then and I still think King has a chance of beating the 9 scabbards.... in an extreme diff fight not mid-diffing them like Kaido did. I also think Katakuri and Marco can do that as well so take it for what it's worth. Maybe this chapter content changes that scaling, who knows.
Nah man idk, sulong dukes alone were shitting on jack sooo hard, the low-midd diff jack alone ( in sulong form )

this is only two of them, all of them have ryou its just too much

:gokulaugh:Imagine thinking King can be one of the main faces of Yonko Saga

They don't realise how silly they sound

Luffy actually needed fs to beat kata
Zoro didn't need adcoc for king. It is just overkill

Base Kata matched advanced haki luffy
While King is trashed by advanced haki Zoro

Levels
Kata is trash bro ,let go.

CoA Is enough to beat him , adv CoC would leave him in coma.

Not even adv CoA was needed :catcry:

:gokulaugh:Imagine thinking King can be one of the main faces of Yonko Saga

They don't realise how silly they sound

Luffy actually needed fs to beat kata
Zoro didn't need adcoc for king. It is just overkill

Base Kata matched advanced haki luffy
While King is trashed by advanced haki Zoro

Levels
Not only that King got absolutely nothing when it comes feats which he can compete with katakuri :milaugh:
They dont realize that even zoro doesnt have the speed to keep up with katakuri :suresure:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah man idk, sulong dukes alone were shitting on jack sooo hard, the low-midd diff jack alone ( in sulong form )

this is only two of them, all of them have ryou its just too much
Zoro also has Ryou and hits harder than all of them combined.

The fights aren't that straight forward, unless Kinemon cuts the flames or some shit. King can casually hammer them with long range attacks from the sky - we all saw how the weak scabbards like Kiku reacted to Kaido's airslashes and King was confirmed to be stronger.

Let's see though, a different argument for a different day.

Because he is among the "handful of very Strongest" and has AoE attacks which are the size of Dragon Kaido without ACoC.

If someone can beat a YFM in 15 minutes and can use ACoC, they have a good shot at being a low top tier.
Preach to this pleb :cheers:

Luffy&Zoro (if yamato isnt joining) are entering the realm of the top tier (1 is the MVP and is getting more shine overall in One Piece) but in Wano (both are having = importance as Boss Kyoshuro stated, the windom king aka luffy and the sword god aka Zoro).

Bruh, i never thought that youre worse than what i expected, are you a caveman or something, even 9 yo im sure would know this

anyway, ill still tell you the physics behind it

when something hit you, that something transfers its energy to you, in the case of punch, the energy is transformed into kinetic energy since the energy it carries cover a wide area, so the distribution of the energy is not enough to rupture your body (transforming its energy into your body's atom potential energy). But with slashes, for the same amount of energy, it covers a small area, so the distribution of the energy is dense and is more than enough to rupture your body, so instead of pushing you back (kinetic energy), it pierces your body (the energy is used to breaking apart the potential energy of the atoms)

My opinion lmao? literally what i said is manga fact, i dont need to exert my headcanon when i provide is literally a fact
By ur logic kaido should be slashed in half since nothing stops zoro's sword which pierce kaido's body. it's not like zoro is aiming to tickle kaido now does he? he aims to cut him in half. but fails in the process as only a small cut is given and the rest of the energy is used to push him back which ashura zoro failed miserably. luffy's gear 4 punches did way more than ashura zoro can even hope of :cheers:

I don't know how can someone enjoy these fights..Really disappointed by YC fights...None of them are memorable.
One can criticize Kata , Doffy as much as they want but their fights has set standard which sadly opponent of Zoro and Sanji failed to reach..

Not only that King got absolutely nothing when it comes feats which he can compete with katakuri :milaugh:
They dont realize that even zoro doesnt have the speed to keep up with katakuri :suresure:
Just an aoe attack trashes kata, people thinking that only with speed you can beat FS? Lmao

For example Ace hiken would murder him FS or not.
Zoro tatsumaki is enough to overwhelm FS .

This short mentality jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.