What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we are clear. King is still above both Kat and Marco imo
Zoro is the ACE card for the strawhat. He alone can change the power inside a crew.
Having Zoro with Law would make Luffy lose in a battle between the 2 crew.
Luffy&Zoro equal 99% of the powerline in the strawhat. Basically 1 mid top tier and the other low/mid top tier pirate.
Every crew is basically fuck with the future pirate king and the future strongest swordsman when they are together.

that's your headcanon for saying that pre udon luffy is stronger than zoro because he pushed kaido back, while zoro failed doing so despite it's completely logical since slashes most of the time doesnt push you back. Basic physics

And what i said earlier is fact, while your power scaling is headcanon, cope however you want
basic science and slashes doesnt push u back :gokulaugh:
who told u that? a science teacher? :suresure:
i dont need ur opinion. zoro couldnt push back kaido or even put him down remotely even with his strongest attack. while pre udon luffy did that. either u cope or accept zoro is yet to reach that level

Some of these Zorofans who hyped up king and want him to get up are disgusting.
Be fucking happy that Zoro smoked a YC1 under 15 mins.
Yall more king fans the Zorofans
Zoro is basically a top tier pirate already, maybe a few stats are missing but he is up there.
that is what the community should start thinking. Zoro no more 1yc but Zoro low top tier pirate aka = oden or stronger when he has blacken blade enma.
Finish with Zoro equal commander level but start talking Zoro admiral low top tier Yonko level.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah i been ongoing since end of act one but i can see that lol, they told me king can defeat 9 scrubs and is on Oden's level... lol
Doflamingo was Admiral level and equal to Fujitora after Dressrosa. The Cracker fight broke that myth. Not that Doffy is weaker than Cracker, he's not as strong as the community thought he was.
Katakuri was over Admirals and a literal god after WCI. Kaido one-shotting Luffy in act 1 brought that hype down.

Fwiw, I argued back then and I still think King has a chance of beating the 9 scabbards.... in an extreme diff fight not mid-diffing them like Kaido did. I also think Katakuri and Marco can do that as well so take it for what it's worth. Maybe this chapter content changes that scaling, who knows.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro is the ACE card for the strawhat. He alone can change the power inside a crew.
Having Zoro with Law would make Luffy lose in a battle between the 2 crew.
Luffy&Zoro equal 99% of the powerline in the strawhat. Basically 1 mid top tier and the other low/mid top tier pirate.
Every crew is basically fuck with the future pirate king and the future strongest swordsman when they are together.
Zoro and Luffy make up 99% of the crew's strength??? Wtf that's absurd. If anything they make up 98.9%

zoro negged king? :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:
all I remember was zoro getting slammed by king left and right :ihaha:

There is a reason y I said zoro is finally reaching WCi luffy's level
zoro didn't need to counter king's hax, he simply overpowered him
luffy needed sacrificed strength for speed to counter kata's fs, because even base luffy's attacks were making kata bleed.
kata is an outdated trash

No, countering Kaido's twisters, cutting his scales and forcing Kaido to spit Luffy out is. But of course, you are probably acting like that never happened.
all of that happened thanks to oden's haki that came out of the sword. something zoro didnt had against king and look wt someone weak like king did to him :gokulaugh:
Daily reminder. Kaido never acknowledged zoro like how he did with luffy. kaido compared luffy to roger,oden,whitebeard,shanks,rocks. while kaido gave 0 fucks abt someone who had oden's sword himself :ihaha: no wonder u guys coping so hard

The most problem is,Oda don't put the same love for Sanji and Zoro as for Luffy. Why Zoro didn't deserve his best fight,sameway as Oda put love for Kata vs Luffy? Why always Luffy opponents got powers like awakening or CoC.. I mean King vs Zoro had the potential to became the best fight. King counter Zoro adv COc with his own. Or with awakening. We speak her about a fucking firstmate, the highest know bounty for a commander, yet this guy only show one time CoA,same Queen.... Even WsW display more CoA feats. It fucking strange, since Kata had great CoA display,awakening and even CoC clash, let alone his FS... Yes King got a incredible lunaria power but that is it? No adv haki, no CoC and even not awakening. Imagine Doffy far weaker has awakening, Law who is weaker has awakening, yet Kaido firstmate, with 1.39B and a monster don't have it? Kaido calamity,at most King get robbed of getting a intensive battle. Because Oda now rushing the events, after dragging the shit of the arc. Why Zoro not can get one time a insane long battle?
At this point I hope ZKK happening or something, otherwise Zoro didn't display anything in this arc, people will know Luffy for saving wano because soon Kaido will rampagne over wano. No one will get the impact of Zoro beating King. Because that I hoped that Zoro would face King in flower capital, so the people see how Zoro save them.. Let hope Zkk really happen or the meaning of Zoro this arc is really poor and trash,he is the strongest Samurai in wano right now, he must replace Ryuma feat.. otherwise Wano never will see him as savor, even when he defeat Mihawk since Wano people don't care much for other things outside of wano events. King vs Zoro in flower capital would be far better....
I can understand why many King and Zoro fans are disappointed, im it too...
Well Law and doffy aren't below King

Marco and King are pathetic Nw veterans
They didn't master haki nor their dfs

Status
Not open for further replies.