What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of delusion over a fictional series... I truly don't get it. Marineford broke people's brains and made them way overestimate a Yonko's crew. Oda was trying to send WB off respectfully, and people took that as YCs being some big shots.

At the end of the day most YCs just aren't that strong. Deal with it. I told you even all the King hype was fake hype. Zoro just needed to figure out his "secret" and it was game over.
You guys just don't seem to get it. Zoan awakening was the first awakening we've ever seen in the entire series. This was showcased by a bunch of low tier Zoans. The Demon Jailers were massively weaker than Luffy, Jinbei and Crocodile, and they got back up after being defeated.

Kaido has the Strongest Zoan army in the World, with the Calamities being just below the pinnacle tier of One Piece. If Oda isn't going to bring Zoan awakening into play here, against the Strongest Zoan army in the World, then where the fuck else is he going to do it?

Jack got his entire World demolished by an Elephant larger than an Island, and we saw him conscious at the bottom of the Ocean not long after. After he was defeated by the Sulong Dukes, Kaido told him to go down and recover. Massive indicator that Jack's regen is on a different level.

Like I said, if you guys are cool with Oda going, "Meh, fuck the Awakening" and keeping it moving, then to each his own. I am not. People wanna yammering on about shit being "piss poor terrible writing", that actually isn't, but be 100 percent OK with some of the strongest people in the World being completely defeated in like 5 minutes because "Powerup".

Bogard

You can't win
Did the spoilers mention a swordfight though?

King used a named attack and I don't think he has any named sword moves, especially one which translates to Imperial Great Flame Dragon.

Wait for the raws, my man :D.
I'm not talking about the spoilers. I'm referring to the change in mindset during the battle. He went from wearing Zoro down from the distance to wanting a good duel. The current chapter is just a following of that mindset, eventhough yes we should see how exactly the battle is going on

To think that King could have just continued this strategy

Instead of turning it into a swordsmanship duel

:josad:
Oda's good and reliable power scaling! Let's now discuss about Katakuri's level based on a fight against a rubber glutton that can munch on his deadly, suffocating mountains of mochi and earned his respect to the point of piercing himself! What a smart way of wasting our time...!

Marco literally made King bleed when his flames were turned on.
Zoro did that on a much larger scale pre AdvCoC with flames on. Yet Zoro could not do much after King got serious and even an attack like Shishi SonSon didn't do anything. It shows that even if the flame is on, it doesn't necessarely mean that King is putting his all into defense or Oda is just inconsistent.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I'm not talking about the spoilers. I'm referring to the change in mindset during the battle. He went from wearing Zoro down from the distance to wanting a good duel. The current chapter is just a following of that mindset, eventhough yes we should see how exactly the battle is going on
IMO, that mindset was when he got cocky and dominated Zoro at his own forte, to establish his utter superiority.

I don't think he's gonna be fighting the entire battle with that in mind, King was established as a pragmatist who doesn't care for honor or style or form. If he still engages with Zoro in a swordfight, I think Oda royally screwed up his character.

I only see the 3 dragons attack, doesn't mean he has a whole new moveset like santoryu King of Hell's Sanzen Sekai.
Let's wait and see if that's how he calls attacks with CoC coating.

What 5ch leaker says is that the word “Santoryuu” from “En-ou Santoryuu” is written in 2 differents forms in the chapter.

- 閻王三刀流 (that mean “King of Hell's Three Swords Style”) with “style” kanji (流).
- 閻王三刀龍 (that mean “King of Hell's Three Dragon Swords”) with “dragon” kanji (龍).

It seems it's not a typo, but who knows.

Zoro attacks that 5ch leaker mentions are “Rengoku Oni Giri” (煉獄鬼斬り) and “Ippyaku Sanjou Biryujigoku” (一百三情 飛竜侍極 - 103 Feelings, Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai).
I thought this message implied it was like a new style with new attacks but there's some weird wordplay going on or something

Status
Not open for further replies.