What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys just don't seem to get it. Zoan awakening was the first awakening we've ever seen in the entire series. This was showcased by a bunch of low tier Zoans. The Demon Jailers were massively weaker than Luffy, Jinbei and Crocodile, and they got back up after being defeated.

Kaido has the Strongest Zoan army in the World, with the Calamities being just below the pinnacle tier of One Piece. If Oda isn't going to bring Zoan awakening into play here, against the Strongest Zoan army in the World, then where the fuck else is he going to do it?

Jack got his entire World demolished by an Elephant larger than an Island, and we saw him conscious at the bottom of the Ocean not long after. After he was defeated by the Sulong Dukes, Kaido told him to go down and recover. Massive indicator that Jack's regen is on a different level.

Like I said, if you guys are cool with Oda going, "Meh, fuck the Awakening" and keeping it moving, then to each his own. I am not. People wanna yammering on about shit being "piss poor terrible writing", that actually isn't, but be 100 percent OK with some of the strongest people in the World being completely defeated in like 5 minutes because "Powerup".
Nah I agree with you, being knocked out once shouldn't be the end of King and Queen but I have no faith in Oda

To think that King could have just continued this strategy

Instead of turning it into a swordsmanship duel

:josad:
He did downplay Zoro, same mistake happen with KaidovsLuffy (he should have open Luffy stomach and not let him fall from Onigashima), Same with Doffy, Same with Kata. This is Oda way to help the straw-hat.

Zoro himself admitted that Oden can use Enma easily despite it sucking Lots of Haki
You just deflected from what he said, when did Oden display the AdCoC lightning, clashes don't count, he was the son of the Shogun, had a master blacksmith make Enma for him, told how it works, how to handle it, a 30 something years old Oden had never seen AdCoC in his life and only learned it after joining Roger's crew, a 21 years old Zoro just learned it on his own.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Spoiler already mentions he says Kaidos name in regret/remorse as he falls. It implies he falls this chapter.
The first 4 chapters of King (1023, 1027, 1032 and 1033) were electric in terms of choreography.

If the pacing is somewhat okay and the choreography is at the same level, I'm satisfied lol. The anime will fill in the gaps anyway.

You guys just don't seem to get it. Zoan awakening was the first awakening we've ever seen in the entire series. This was showcased by a bunch of low tier Zoans. The Demon Jailers were massively weaker than Luffy, Jinbei and Crocodile, and they got back up after being defeated.

Kaido has the Strongest Zoan army in the World, with the Calamities being just below the pinnacle tier of One Piece. If Oda isn't going to bring Zoan awakening into play here, against the Strongest Zoan army in the World, then where the fuck else is he going to do it?

Jack got his entire World demolished by an Elephant larger than an Island, and we saw him conscious at the bottom of the Ocean not long after. After he was defeated by the Sulong Dukes, Kaido told him to go down and recover. Massive indicator that Jack's regen is on a different level.

Like I said, if you guys are cool with Oda going, "Meh, fuck the Awakening" and keeping it moving, then to each his own. I am not. People wanna yammering on about shit being "piss poor terrible writing", that actually isn't, but be 100 percent OK with some of the strongest people in the World being completely defeated in like 5 minutes because "Powerup".
Mate
Oda has never declared people defeated by strawhats and they came back up in the same arc
Just let it go

I'm ok with it because I don't rate pirates in their 40s/50s without CoC. Cracker was taken out in 3 chapters worth of pages. Nothing different here. To me WW has enough hype/feats (especially the Lucci stuff) to push King/Queen to high diff and he got wrecked by Jinbe.

Impel Down Guards aren't regular people. We've been through this. They're very likely just VP experiments who has the blueprint of life and DFs. Awakening = "ACoC" equivalent of DF users. At this point it's a Top Tier skill. Even Law/Kid haven't mastered it and they're beating a Yonko.

Oda is rushing, I hope you seeing that, he want to end Wano arc- Calamity fight are over.
I dont like that but hey Oda prefer to give some Tama chapters + black maria shit thing instead of show-casting better the calamities.
I warn you, the Yonko especially Big Mom will have an even worst end. I am preparing some popcorn. All the discussion gona be interesting :suresure:.
ZKK is what it matter for me. All the rest is history :cheers:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
IMO, that mindset was when he got cocky and dominated Zoro at his own forte, to establish his utter superiority.

I don't think he's gonna be fighting the entire battle with that in mind, King was established as a pragmatist who doesn't care for honor or style or form. If he still engages with Zoro in a swordfight, I think Oda royally screwed up his character.
Agreed. King held such an advantage over Zoro his sadistic tendencies took over. Seeing a threat, he shouldn’t be employing this mindset anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.