What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:
It wasn't a war to begin with. The Marines were originally trying to execute Ace.

Cope harder.
This the best you got? :kobeha: So weak.

it doesn’t matter what it started as, it ended up being the Summit War. Lengoku even said they could lost despite having more numbers . Yet here you are saying it wasn’t a war and Lizaru wasn’t trying to beat his enemies. :denzimote:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Agreed. King held such an advantage over Zoro his sadistic tendencies took over. Seeing a threat, he shouldn’t be employing this mindset anymore.
I wouldn't be surprised if he tango'd for a bit with ACoC Zoro and then had his mask shattered.

Anyway, the attack he uses, Omori Karyudon, is loosely translated as "Imperial Great Dragon Flame". Definitely doesn't sound like a sword move to me atleast, we're probably gonna see why he's called the Wildfire.

Based off the info we've got, I would argue Oda, surprisingly, managed to stay consistent for once.

Maybe Oda fucked up by giving ID guards awakening and not explaining what's the story behind them.

At this point Awakening is probably the hardest skill in One Piece. Luffy has ACoA/ACoC/FS and no sign of awakening.
At this point, if Kaido doesn’t have awakening, then no pirate in the world has an awakened Zoan since the only awakened zoans we’ve seen are WG.

I think its some massive hefty ass plot armor that Oden was friends with 2 of the yonko and that neither of them wanted to kill kaido.

Like just imagine if 4 years ago when shanks became an emperor, he decided to team up with WB and go on a covert mission to kill kaido. No giant fleets or anything, just maybe a small going merry sized boat containing WB, Shanks, Beckman, Yasopp, Roo, Marco, Jozu, Vista, and teach.

Like what the fuck could kaido actually do? And imagine if they invaded onigashima on any other day apart from the one day when all of kaido's forces were on that island.

This the best you got? :kobeha: So weak.

it doesn’t matter what it started as, it ended up being the Summit War. Lengoku even said they could lost despite having more numbers . Yet here you are saying it wasn’t a war and Lizaru wasn’t trying to beat his enemies. :denzimote:
Wizaru stopped trying to defeat Marco once he realized he had more important priorities like stopping Ace from being freed. Of course, since you read Three Piece, you wouldn't know about such a plot point.

Since Zoan awakening is probably a constant boost in stats, it isn't specifically mentioned. It's not even mentioned in Kaido's case. I doubt his awakening would give him new modes or abilities.

@sanjikun well, Doffy stitching his organs together is a trick too, but you give him credit for that. Even without the flame, King is pretty durable; overpowering Zoro's tiger hunt and only having his mask partially shaven off, while not carrying his flames. And the flame defense is a legit defense. He can also fight while having his flames on; in this case he is just slower, while without flames, he is incredibly fast.

At this point, if Kaido doesn’t have awakening, then no pirate in the world has an awakened Zoan since the only awakened zoans we’ve seen are WG.
I think he will. It will essentially be a resurrection. I wouldn't be surprised if CoC-laced KKG sends him crashing into Wano and KOes him temporarily.

Then with awakening he will wake up one last time but this time the fight will be in Wano.

Since Zoan awakening is probably a constant boost in stats, it isn't specifically mentioned. It's not even mentioned in Kaido's case. I doubt his awakening would give him new modes or abilities.

@sanjikun well, Doffy stitching his organs together is a trick too, but you give him credit for that. Even without the flame, King is pretty durable; overpowering Zoro's tiger hunt and only having his mask partially shaven off, while not carrying his flames. And the flame defense is a legit defense. He can also fight while having his flames on; in this case he is just slower, while without flames, he is incredibly fast.
I mean I didn't say he's not durable? But it's quite clear that Zoro didn't need this new powerup to win. He didn't even bother using Sanzen Sekai let alone Ashura.

Maybe Oda fucked up by giving ID guards awakening and not explaining what's the story behind them.

At this point Awakening is probably the hardest skill in One Piece. Luffy has ACoA/ACoC/FS and no sign of awakening.
Fricking perospero had awakening

Awakening is probably something the df user develops overtime after using his devil fruit for a while

I think black blades have been brought about 4-5 times this arc and by numerous characters. Zoro has shown more interest in achieving it than ever before.

Yet, it doesn't look like he will be attaining against King....
Kawamatsu says Zoro is fated to be in Wano for something that relates to Ryuma, but King so far has no relation to Ryuma.....
:willsmith::
Kaido: > I could have let you kill me but you people are not Oden, we will never see a monster samurai of his like again>

Sure Kaido:ihaha: Zoro new attack:
Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai
Check: Flying Dragon
Check: Extreme Samurai
It coming boy:yearight::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.