What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've been over this. When Katakuri showed awakening, Luffy only mentioned Doflamingo, even though he literally fought Cracker right before. That's not awakening.
You said that's how Oda draws producers, but it's not. If it isn't awakening then Cracker and Pero are the exceptions. Oda's been drawing producers since Little Garden.

Even in WCI Opera and Galette were drawn like all previous producers. Cracker's ability isn't a gooey liquid like the rest, so maybe that settles that, but I'd bet that Pero is awakened.

KO’ing would mean not getting up again. I suppose you consider Kaido to have been Koed by the scabbards. :seriously:

Luffy is not glass canon. He has always been an endurance beast. He can take damage like nobody else. And Before you say Luffy was one shotted by TB, remember Zoro was also done in by the same attack. It even says in the databook that Thunder Bagua has the power to one shot.
Second part is a faulty comparison.

Luffy was fresh and got k.o

Zoro received the attack after Hakai.

Apparently everyone besides Sanji is now a glass cannon according to some people :kayneshrug:
they think katakuri would get one shotted by king ?? like they forgot that he has a better armament hardening than luffy. King has the zoan and lunarian durability but if he wants to get a slight chance of touching katakuri he needs his maximum speed therefore turning his fire off... katakuri with FS would see it coming 3 sec before and hitting him only when the fire will be turned off while dodging him. Future sight is really the counter of abilities like lunarian one

Has King demonstrated Snake Man Level of Attack Speed? Even then injured Kata danced around FS+Snakeman.

So does King have the attack speed and precognitive attacks of Snakeman FS luffy?
I would say yeah. He did blitz a yonko with hee crew on the ship before they even had time to react. He was also keeping up completely well with marco who was known for keeping up with kizaru pretimeskip and that was king not even using his trick to increase his speed further

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
If it was so banal or less troublesome, why you think Oda gave to Zoro the adv.coc ? Zoro figured it right ? so he could have just waited for King to make his flame disappear and beats him, but why ?
You do understand King doesn't need to show his weakeness right also ? So you are implying, as long King uses his fire, he is just invincible right lol
Because Zoro doesn't have the opportunity to figure it out in a protracted engagement. He's been getting molly whopped. Again, Im expressing that King's secret is far from creative and im only contrasting it to Katakuri's.

Im saying that FS is a harder ability to counter than a speed mode and a durability mode on and off.

And no I don't think King is "invincible" with his flames on. He isn't' like a the barrier fruit. He has a threshold where if you hit him hard enough he'd still take a lot of damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.