What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You were definitely right. I should have waited for more context. Now we really need to see the full summary.
ive been saying it since tuesday man, the korean didn't add one bit of the combat portions of the chapter. in his spoilers, he literally just named the attacks king and zoro used.

king: named attack1
zoro: named attack1, named attack2 and some explanation about attack names.
chapter ends with zoro attacking king.

just wait till the full summary man, not saying its gonna be epic but lets not jump the gun already.

Yeah this fight was hella disappointing, just like 100% of modern One Piece lol. Oda living up to his own standards unfortunately.

This fight was basically:

Zoro getting bodied by King

Zoro trying to figure out King’s race by attacking him a bunch, and King’s race having no impact on how Zoro won the fight (which everyone and their mother predicted)

King himself wanking Zoro by commenting on Zoro’s kingly ambition

And Zoro winning the fight via yet another generic sword trash pose, likely while mascot smiling in the end.

And all of this mediocrity was spread out over 10+ chapters as Oda backgrounded most of this fight to focus on other fights, which most of those fights were off-paneled also as Oda flips between scenes like a gnat on cocaine who also suffers from ADHD.

Zoro vs King will surely be praised by Zoro fans who will blindly swallow whatever cum Oda shoots at their faces, but this fight was just as stupid and underwhelming as all of Wano has been.
While I do understand your frustration there are things that confuse me.

I have stated from jump that this match for both sanji and zoro would not be long. Why? Because of the 15 mins time limit before onigashima drops.

Sanji vs queen while terribly corregraphed was actually a high diff fight for sanji since queen spent the majority of thay fight holding back (not using his germa tech) and having his attacks hit him all the while giving time for sanji to level up via altered genetic lineage factor. And even after sanjis last attack he faints.

Zoro on the other hand already had stats above king which is why king had to 1. Try to blitz zoro with enhanced speed to produce more momentum in his attacks. And when zoro got use to that he started buffing his own defense further by stopping and using his flame.

The moment zoro found out the weakness added with his own advanced coc it was a wrap. The only way king could have logically stood a chance is if he himself had advanced coc. So zoro oneshoting king actually makes sense.

People kept hyping king for ragdolling zoro when I kept telling them that king was doing sufficient damaged to put this dude down. Zoro in this fight is actually less fatigued or wounded in comparison to when he fought m1

From King's showings, Kaido can literally solo his entire crew and allies together:suresure:

Btw, Yamato > King
Didn't King no sell attacks that were trashing Kaido?
Didn't King send Zoro flying while Kaido couldn't even do that with Big Moms ability?
Didn't Zoro trash Kaido and permanently scar him without power up but need a power up for King?

Lets not fly too high lets start out with how does Kaido beat King?

Mr. 3, Magellan, Trebol, Opera and Galette are all producers. We've never seen wax, poison, mucus, cream or butter come from the ground. What Cracker and Pero do looks just like Doffy and Kata.
We've been over this. When Katakuri showed awakening, Luffy only mentioned Doflamingo, even though he literally fought Cracker right before. That's not awakening.

But this is the debris of the biscuit soldier luffy destroyed isn't it?
Nope. He's forming new biscuits. This is when Luffy broke his main shell, and he's building an army.

Didn't King no sell attacks that were trashing Kaido?
Didn't King send Zoro flying while Kaido couldn't even do that with Big Moms ability?
Didn't Zoro trash Kaido and permanently scar him without power up but need a power up for King?

Lets not fly too high lets start out with how does Kaido beat King?
I'm not going to argue about Zoro or his opponents in this forum, fook off

Status
Not open for further replies.