What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's high diff at least now. Kaido saw Oden as a monster he put along side the greatest figures and Zoro at least comes close with his newly attained power. With Oden's power being more refined probably and having more physical power. But current Zoro would push Oden to extreme diff, if he can now casually infuse attacks with CoC and fully tamed Enma (which he probably did).
Zoro is 100% above Oden once he either gets a CoO upgrade since Oden had Shit CoO or Black Blade

Speed or CoO doesn't feel at all to be King counter.

Doesn't matter if the enemy is fast or anything if they don't have the AP to hurt him in his defense mode then king has no reason whatsoever to change into speed mode.

You gain no advantage at all.

AP more than anything is his counter.
If you can hurt him in his defense mode then he will resort to change into speed mode to avoid the damage completely this instantly gives you an advantage due having the chance to do way more damage .

There are always extremes when Zoro fans say Zoro destroys Kaido etc its reaction to the opposite extreme that Kaido low diffs him.

What ever your personal feelings are we need to acknowledge King is Kaidos right hand man and first mate, with him it all started.

King with all his physical might, durability and defense should give Kaido a mid diff and Zoro is on the same tier as Kaido now although still weaker so with his current power level he would also mid diff King.

With Zoro vs Kaido I'd say Kaido high diffs

It's about 3.5 chapters when you exclusively count the Zoro/King scenes only (including this chapter), so it's pretty good all things considering.

Even with Sanji's, these are the longest fights they've ever had. The issue is that with at least Sanji's it is split over way too many chapters, and the choreography is admittedly odd (to me at least)
This raid is clearly done for the anime fan - I hope the toei animation will invest enough resource to make this raid cool.
The current episode are kind of meh, I hope really that toei is just preserving the best for the real fights

I need to know what is majority opinion of Zoros current power level is.

Wanna see how far I am off it.
I think Zoro is low top tier and basically as strong as Oden was before his death
More AP than Luffy I’m assuming. Ffs one gotta face three swords clad in Conquerors haki and that shit gotta hurt like mad.Almost Admiral level

I really don't buy Odens raw stats being above Zoros.
Well, Oden similarly to Big Mom was portrayed as a natural born freak. Slapping the nurse against the walls as a toddler, killing a bear as a 5 year old child, taking a bath in boiling oil for an hour while holding the 9 scabbards above his head.
What do you think happens if Togen Totsuka and ISDS clashes?
Hard to tell. ISDS seems to have more raw power, though Oden never got the chance to use Togen Totsuka on a mountain. But lethality doesn't necessarily equal DC, since Shishi Sonson is one of Zoro's strongest attacks and a finisher. Togen Totsuka is Oden's Shishi Sonson equivalent.

In terms of attack power/lethality, I think Togen Totsuka is stronger, since it's Oden's strongest attack. A mastered CoC Asura from healthy Zoro might be even above that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.