What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes. But I hate the nerfed Killer argument stuff. It wasn't a neg diff but Zoro outclassed him I don't think that's a hard thing to admit. I agree with everything else
Killer was nerfed and that is a fact but so was Zoro. Zoro even had to fight 1 v 2 and came out on top.
Zoro has always been superior to Killer nerf or not.

Point being is Oda was clearly holding back Zoro's strongest moves. The strongest move he used was Onigiri at the start and that cut King open.
No Shi Shi Son Son >>> Oni Giri.
King had to use fire to regen from it.
Tatsumaki was portrayed above Oni giri as well as it did a lot more damage to Kaido than Oni Giri and King had to use wings to block it.

King has all the tools that's the problem. Every other YC1 we know is maximized in one stats and lacking in every other stat. Especially Katakuri since his AP is below even Kong Gun which Kong Gun is one of the most embarrassing moves in One Piece.

King with his tempuradon can probably overpower Hiryu Kaen

No Shi Shi Son Son >>> Oni Giri.
King had to use fire to regen from it.
Tatsumaki was portrayed above Oni giri as well as it did a lot more damage to Kaido than Oni Giri and King had to use wings to block it.

King has all the tools that's the problem. Every other YC1 we know is maximized in one stats and lacking in every other stat. Especially Katakuri since his AP is below even Kong Gun which Kong Gun is one of the most embarrassing moves in One Piece.

King with his tempuradon can probably overpower Hiryu Kaen
How is Shishi sonson "stronger" than Onigiri? Shishi is a blitz move focused on agility/speed.

His top 3 moves are Ashura > Sanzen > Onigiri. Mihawk battle showed this.

His top 3 moves are Ashura > Sanzen > Onigiri. Mihawk battle showed this
The way Zoro emphasized it, by saying "it was one of my strongest moves", I doubt it isn't even top 3. It is a finisher move based on high lethality. Using it to one shot Daz through his super hard iron defense, using it to behead the Dragon, using it against Kuma, using it against Apoo as he had enough and got serious.

Shishi Sonson is definitely top 3.

How is Shishi sonson "stronger" than Onigiri? Shishi is a blitz move focused on agility/speed.

His top 3 moves are Ashura > Sanzen > Onigiri. Mihawk battle showed this.
No Oni giri failed on Mr1 so he had to use Shi Shi Son Son.
When it comes to raw damage output Shi Shi Son Son is next only to ISDS bar Ashura.
Shi Shi Son Son is so strong Zoro had to particularly comment on it, it's much stronger attack.

Zoro had already tried Oni Giri, if it was effective he'd use it again.
Kaido no sold Oni Giri and Tatsumaki fucked him up.

The way its portrayed Onigiri, Ashura > ISDS > shi Shi son son > Hiryu Kaen > Tatsumaki > Oni Giri.

Zoro even wanted to use Oni Gri to break Kakus tekkai and that's the only move Kaku bothered blocking.

Shi Shi Son Son was also the move to be able to do some damage to Kuma pre TS

Its denying manga to try to put Oni Giri above Shi Shi Son Son

Status
Not open for further replies.