What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Because swordsmanship is the strongest ability in the verse. It's like Madara's perfect Susanoo. Sure, he has some Rinnegan techniques and wood, but the perfect Susanoo shits on all of it.
Looool at PS shitting on Rinnegan. Imagine thinking the Rinnegan that can revive the dead and pull down meteors and shit is weaker than EMS:wellwell:

The way Zoro emphasized it, by saying "it was one of my strongest moves", I doubt it isn't even top 3. It is a finisher move based on high lethality. Using it to one shot Daz through his super hard iron defense, using it to behead the Dragon, using it against Kuma, using it against Apoo as he had enough and got serious.

Shishi Sonson is definitely top 3.
this new move
king of hell 3 dragon swords>sanzen sekai

Honestly think dragon kaido is actually his strongest form

we never saw him do it, but there's absolutely no reason why kaido couldn't use ACoC in dragon form. Combining ACoC with the sheer strength of dragon kaido should easily allow kaido to bust islands.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
By the looks of it ACoC Zoro low diffed King.
He obliterated King's strongest attack and one shot him.
AdCoC is his highest end power though, if he’s using AdCoC then he’s already being pushed to high diff. That’s how I see it.

Yeah post-powerup Zoro just beat a Top Tier in like 5 mins. Lmfao. Are you serious?
Zoro always ends his fights quickly, usually in 1-2 big blows. What’s your point?

Pleasantly surprised you are giving King that much credit
I always said King was a low top tier when I wasn’t trolling lol. Y’all take this “Lee” character too seriously.

Looool at PS shitting on Rinnegan. Imagine thinking the Rinnegan that can revive the dead and pull down meteors and shit is weaker than EMS:wellwell:
Reviving the dead isn't a battle related ability. And one swing of perfect Susanoo's sword busted through the meteorite and had still enough power left to cut through a mountain range. Meteors are a joke compared to that. It was not without reason Edo Madara's ultimate trump, his full power.
king of hell 3 dragon swords
Yeah, sounds like Zoro has a new upgraded style. Unless there is now a king of hell Shishi Sonson. :kappa:

The way Zoro emphasized it, by saying "it was one of my strongest moves", I doubt it isn't even top 3. It is a finisher move based on high lethality. Using it to one shot Daz through his super hard iron defense, using it to behead the Dragon, using it against Kuma, using it against Apoo as he had enough and got serious.

Shishi Sonson is definitely top 3.
Wtf are you talking about? Zoro always had Shishi Sonson, but against Mihawk he used Onigiri > Sanzen Sekai. Then in EL he invented Ashura.

It's quite clear it's Ashura > Sanzen > Onigiri. Keep trying to save face for King though.

Wtf are you talking about? Zoro always had Shishi Sonson, but against Mihawk he used Onigiri > Sanzen Sekai. Then in EL he invented Ashura.

It's quite clear it's Ashura > Sanzen > Onigiri. Keep trying to save face for King though.

Zoro didn't always have Shi Shi Son Son, he developed Shi Shi Son Son as a means to take out Daz Bones and since then he has always used Shi Shi Son Son to cut hardest of materials.

Daz Bones literally no sold Oni Giri and Shi Shi Son Son One shot him.

Zoro didn’t have ShiShi SonSon till alabasta.

Onigiri isn’t even close to Zoros top 5 let along top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.