What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because Oni Giri was enough for Killer lol, why use Shi shi son son, Zoros preferred fighting style is santoruu but shi shi son son is not your regular one sword move its Iaijutsu moved for precise cuts. He literally has used thst move to cut hardest things he's ever cut.
He literally said "This will make do". He doesn't need to use a farm rake if Shishi Sonson is stronger.

Like I said keep trying to save face for King.

Yeah this fight was hella disappointing, just like 100% of modern One Piece lol. Oda living up to his own standards unfortunately.

This fight was basically:

Zoro getting bodied by King

Zoro trying to figure out King’s race by attacking him a bunch, and King’s race having no impact on how Zoro won the fight (which everyone and their mother predicted)

King himself wanking Zoro by commenting on Zoro’s kingly ambition

And Zoro winning the fight via yet another generic sword trash pose, likely while mascot smiling in the end.

And all of this mediocrity was spread out over 10+ chapters as Oda backgrounded most of this fight to focus on other fights, which most of those fights were off-paneled also as Oda flips between scenes like a gnat on cocaine who also suffers from ADHD.

Zoro vs King will surely be praised by Zoro fans who will blindly swallow whatever cum Oda shoots at their faces, but this fight was just as stupid and underwhelming as all of Wano has been.
Only things Oda didn't half-ass this arc are important characters like Momoron, Otameh, Hoekages, Lolrochi, Urameshit, and Holdemup :josad:.

I just want to see ZKK at this point, because I know Oda will make sure Luffy vs Kaido is gonna be underwhelming, too, so I am no longer hyped for it. :catcry:

And to think TOEI will have to bail out Oda's ass again. Is it a surprise to everyone to know that Jack the off-screened in the manga was already given a better portrayal in the anime by TOEI than by Oda? :pepehands:

I don't think anyone outside of the Zoan high/top tiers can tank a single Ifrit Jambe hell memories, maybe Boundman, not too sure. Unfortunatley for Sanji, Zoro uses swords as his first line of defense. Zoro is also very perceptive and his reaction speed is second to none on the crew.
Sanji should be able get in few licks here and there due to his superior foot speed but it is going to be so hard. King, one of the fastest combatant in the seires only manage to tag Zoro once and even then, I am not entirely sure if he did cos on panel, it looked like Zoro dodged his attack at the last second.
Sanji would get his chances but he has no shot whatsoever. If Sanji and Zoro fights a thousand times. Zoro wins every time
Bruh there's nothing indicating zoro can perceive sanji attacking. Second to none? In headcanon. I'm not trying to start an argument but let's not say zoros reaction second to none when that isn't proven. What is proven is that sanjis speed exceeds any and all of zoros speed categories by a decent amount.

Only things Oda didn't half-ass this arc are important characters like Momoron, Otameh, Hoekages, Lolrochi, Urameshit, and Holdemup :josad:.

I just want to see ZKK at this point, because I know Oda will make sure Luffy vs Kaido is gonna be underwhelming, too, so I am no longer hyped for it. :catcry:

And to think TOEI will have to bail out Oda's ass again. Is it a surprise to everyone to know that Jack the off-screened in the manga was already given a better portrayal in the anime by TOEI than by Oda? :pepehands:
I like your nicknames:yearight:

Please stop bullshitting. Him learning to cut steel has nothing to do with anyone move. Shishi just lets him focus on his ability instead of raw power generation.

Killer proves Onigiri > Ittoryu/Nitoryu.
Bro wtf are you on about? Why do you have to go to extremist lengths to literally deny manga to push your agenda.

Oni Giri failed to even tickle Kaido and Tatsumaki made him scream like a bitch and blood both internally and externally.

And Zoro literally said "I used an even stronger attack"

Hiryu Kaen was portrayed far above Tatsumaki the three sword moved.

Zoro used Three Sword move Tora Gari on Dragon and he no sold it yet Shi Shi Son Son beheaded him. That Dragon was durable enough to no sell Haki G2 attack.

Show me proof that Zoro had Iaijutsu before Alabasta? Why did Zoro not chose to use Oni Giri to break Kakus tekkai and instead shi shi son son which Kaku blocked.

King literally sighed at Oni Giri, he used neither flame regen nor Wings.

Kaido King Daz Bones Kaku Zoros own statements Show Oni Giri ain't shit compared to Shi Shi Son Son.

The fact that you need to go to these lengths to have hopes of debating Kata > King should tell you how stupid the idea of Kata > King is.

I literally haven't seen a single soul try to argue Oni Giri > Shi Shi Son Son before.

Bro wtf are you on about? Why do you have to go to extremist lengths to literally deny manga to push your agenda.

Oni Giri failed to even tickle Kaido and Tatsumaki made him scream like a bitch and blood both internally and externally.

And Zoro literally said "I used an even stronger attack"

Hiryu Kaen was portrayed far above Tatsumaki the three sword moved.

Zoro used Three Sword move Tora Gari on Dragon and he no sold it yet Shi Shi Son Son beheaded him. That Dragon was durable enough to no sell Haki G2 attack.

Show me proof that Zoro had Iaijutsu before Alabasta? Why did Zoro not chose to use Oni Giri to break Kakus tekkai and instead shi shi son son which Kaku blocked.

King literally sighed at Oni Giri, he used neither flame regen nor Wings.

Kaido King Daz Bones Kaku Zoros own statements Show Oni Giri ain't shit compared to Shi Shi Son Son.

The fact that you need to go to these lengths to have hopes of debating Kata > King should tell you how stupid the idea of Kata > King is.

I literally haven't seen a single soul try to argue Oni Giri > Shi Shi Son Son before.
Kamazou. Keep crying.

Idk why I have to repeat myself 16 times. He could have used Shishi Sonson against Killer.

He opted to use a makeshift weapon instead of doing Shishi Sonson. He had Wado with him.
Because he didn't fuck need to use Shi Shi Son Son, he CONVINIENTLY had a scythe.

I have shown you 20 moments where santoryu failed and shi shi son son won.

Punk Hazard dragon
Daz Bones
Kaku
Zoros own statements

Because he didn't fuck need to use Shi Shi Son Son, he CONVINIENTLY had a scythe.

I have shown you 20 moments where santoryu failed and shi shi son son won.

Punk Hazard dragon
Daz Bones
Kaku
Zoros own statements
He didn't need to use Shishi Sonson but he "conveniently" used a farming tool instead of a sword. Please stfu with that garbage.

Onigiri drew blood out of King. Shishi didn't do shit. They were both stationary.

it coming, there is nothing stopping ZKK :cheers:

I wanna just have a nice laugh about how oda will resolve big mom plot.

Let prepare some popcorn:ihaha::ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.