What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a boro breath can wipe an entirly city a 3 ragnarock thing cant even create a crack on Onigashima skull.
I am talking about AoE devastation thing which is what folder fear the most.
Sure 3 ragnarock is way more effective vs single target, but hey Ode use the plot protection for luffy.....ftw is that excuse guts are enough to take boro breath....yeah bullshit (luffy was just to cocky because the next boro breath Zoro cut it and then went for the flying dragon blaze that Kaido dodge)
there is a difference between aoe and ap

Idk why I have to repeat myself 16 times. He could have used Shishi Sonson against Killer.

He opted to use a makeshift weapon instead of doing Shishi Sonson. He had Wado with him.
Shishi Sonson isn’t good against mobile fighters like Kamazou. Zoro needs to aim and stand still before and after the move. Messing it up can be a fatal error and Kamazou didn’t give him time to aim

Or he could have used SS, Ultra Tiger Hunt or other high end techniques, yet he decided for Onigiri - since it was enough. Shi Shi Son Son would be overkill for Killer. It is Zoro's fastest and one of his most lethal techniques.
Do you realize your arguments literally make no fucking sense? A swordsman using a scythe is going out of his way. He doesn't need to do that when he can easily use Shishi Sonson.

King was stationary in both cases here.

One clearly drew blood and knocked him down. The other didn't do shit.

@ShishioIsBack
Can I have your top 25 in One Piece. I am curios.
Can you put also next to the name a number like (top 1 is 100 second is 99) to see what the gab between the characters.
Okay lemme see if I can do that before plane takes off

Imu 100
Sun God Nika 100
Joy Boy 99
Ryuma 99
Rocks D Xebex 96
Gol D Roger 95
Prime WB 95
Dracula Mihawk 95
Red Hair Shanks 94
Prime Garp 94
Prime Sengoku 93