What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
U forgot something special, luffy's the MC, u really thought Kata would defeat him? And i'm not even talking Kata would put discovering King's abilities to good use. But u gotta give it a thought. What if?
He can discover how King's abilities work all he wants, he doesnt have the AP to take King down, lol.

Okay, that it hype. So Zoro has a completely new mode, perhaps similar to Asura or sth like that?

@nik87 @ConquistadoR

You were definitely right. I should have waited for more context. Now we really need to see the full summary.
Yeah, just wait it out to see how things actually look like and then sleep on it and then decide.
Judging things on the first wave usually works out badly.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro cant even percieve sanji attacking at this point in the story. How many ifrit jambe hell memories is he tanking?
I don't think anyone outside of the Zoan high/top tiers can tank a single Ifrit Jambe hell memories, maybe Boundman, not too sure. Unfortunatley for Sanji, Zoro uses swords as his first line of defense. Zoro is also very perceptive and his reaction speed is second to none on the crew.
Sanji should be able get in few licks here and there due to his superior foot speed but it is going to be so hard. King, one of the fastest combatant in the seires only manage to tag Zoro once and even then, I am not entirely sure if he did cos on panel, it looked like Zoro dodged his attack at the last second.
Sanji would get his chances but he has no shot whatsoever. If Sanji and Zoro fights a thousand times. Zoro wins every time

And Oda didn’t give this man CoC smh
Bro Oda is so autistic holy fuck

brings a five year old to turn the tides in a war and spends 15 chapters and 3 acts of exposure
And also doesn’t give CoC to the first commander of the strongest current Gen pirate of a hidden lost to the times race
Wtfff

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This will mostly boil down to how fast we think characters are relative to one another. I don't think King has FS Snakeman speed without going into his speed mode and leaving himself vulnerable. If you think he does then thats the main point of contention.

I don't think he does so Kata will have plenty of chances to tag him mid combat/movement and I won't ignore that King has Boundman or Boundman+ (excluding KKG) level of attacks so Kata would have to be careful to not be tagged too often.
I don't think that King has that speed. Not anymore atleast, Zoro's reacting to him just fine.

Let me establish one thing first though - there is no "speed form", nothing of that sort was said. The only form where there isn't flames on his back is his hybrid - it just means he gains some extra speed in hybrid.

Imo, King is faster movement speed wise than Boundman with his Zoan wings - natural flight is always better than using soru to fly. He is slightly more faster in Hybrid. Still doesn't possess Snakeman's attack speed.

Guess, we can agree at some parts atleast (King's speed and AP). Maybe the rest fall into place once we see the spoilers.

Im just using the word people here are using to convey my point.

Katakuri is much more difficult to counter than King who anyone with 2 braincells to rub together can figure out why he's durable.
:nicagesmile: gosh the bias is so big. Marco in over 30 minutes of fight (Queen wasnt fighting marco) coudnt do shit to King.
Zoro couldn't do shit to King until adv coc. But hey sure someone with 2 braincells can figure out how to defeat King....
the partner of Kaido (strongest creature alive) his someone that Katakuri can defeat....
By the way Adv coo lost all hype, was one of the worst PU I ever seen in Wano (useless during the rooftop fight)
3 time Luffy was KO (coudnt predict do shit) - 4 occasion Luffy coudnt even predict what coming on him and Law hat to shamble Luffy catded, Zoro had to step in, etc etc or get luffy attention.
Luffy also confirm the limits of adcoo which is speed, if you have a good speed you cant avoid anything. King hybrid form is one of the fastest we see in Onigashima)
Katakuri main power attacks are all based on Mochi, sure that shit will work vs a guy that use fire into all his attacks.
Mister Mochi is gona get melt to shit vs King (and I am generous)
Now about CoC, uff CoC didnt do shit in the rooftop until adv coc. Clearly is perfect for minions nothing more.

Dont bring up irrelevant shit in a serious conversation.

Literally even the biggest King supporters like @Sentinel have expressed how underwhelming King's ability is once broken down. And I've been on here for weeks saying that It wouldn't take much for smart fighters to diagnose King's ability and that there is likely a clear weakness to it that other characters would be more privy to.
Irrelevant ? because you couldn't guess and now zoro explained so it's over ? lol!
You do know Katakuri needs to hurt King right ? It's not a big reveal to say Zoro's AP is far greater than Katakuri, even Zoro couldn't damage King and you think Katakuri gonna do it easily when he couldn't even put Luffy who didn't have ryou, adv.coc with lots of haki draining issues ?

There is a reason why Zoro needed adv.coc like you know Luffy, Big Mom, kaido to hurt King.
You are just using headcannon to make Katakuri relevant. If you want real proof that happened in the manga : Kaido one shotted post WCI Luffy that defeated Katakuri without ryou nor adv.coc. Katakuri is the weakest n°2 among Yonkou crew. Zoro or King will beat him 10 of 10 times, they ain't Luffy to drag it for many hours.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I don't think that King has that speed. Not anymore atleast, Zoro's reacting to him just fine.

Let me establish one thing first though - there is no "speed form", nothing of that sort was said. The only form where there isn't flames on his back is his hybrid - it just means he gains some extra speed in hybrid.

Imo, King is faster movement speed wise than Boundman with his Zoan wings - natural flight is always better than using soru to fly. He is slightly more faster in Hybrid. Still doesn't possess Snakeman's attack speed.

Guess, we can agree at some parts atleast (King's speed and AP). Maybe the rest fall into place once we see the spoilers.
Alrighty well balanced take. At the end of the day it's a matter of preference. King is still super strong but I think Oda always gives Luffy and Luffy's opponent much better treatment hence why ill give a small edge to Katakuri as opposed to King.

Zoro still has Shiryu who will most likely be a tier or half tier above other 1st commanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.