What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty well balanced take. At the end of the day it's a matter of preference. King is still super strong but I think Oda always gives Luffy and Luffy's opponent much better treatment hence why ill give a small edge to Katakuri as opposed to King.

Zoro still has Shiryu who will most likely be a tier or half tier above other 1st commanders.
this is Luffy first opponent in the new world, look Zoro:

Clearly again headcanon what you talking but hey sure....I am not here to change your mind

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It doesn't matter he can't touch him
Mind explaining how katakuri dodges this?

Tatasumaki is large enough to fully encompass Kaido's body. And that's before ACoC, now it'll be even bigger and more powerful.

Mind, you this is the scale of Dragon Kaido.
Almost as large as a part of the entire town.

post PU Zoro beat King in 15 minutes. post Wano Zoro wouldn't have problems dealing with any YC1, he might struggle against FS a bit - he still wins at the end. He's a part of the "handful of very strongest" now.

Queen didn't said that, he mocked Zoro calling him weak to beat King, Big Mom hyped Kaido when she knew who were going to be his opponents.

Marco put more effort attacking Queen than King, 2 named Adv.CoA attacks for Queen, and he tanked equally or even better than King.

If Marco knew about King's trick, he would've hurt him much more.

And besides, Queen already showed high endurance and durability feat against Big Mom earlier in the arc.

What put King's durability above is his Lunarian race trick.

Unless you think Ulti and Page One have exactly the same durability King and Queen have solely because of their Ancient Zoans, for example.
"he mocked zoro calling him weak"

WTF?? LMAOOOOO what manga are you reading???

Queen literally says that Zoro has no chance to win against King because of his race (implying that King is too strong)

for real lol!
- Post Rooftop Zoro : "i won't be able to defeat this guy!"

Oda gives a PU named adv.coc to Zoro and Zoro defeats him.

- Others : everyone can beat king.

:kaidowhat:
Didn’t Zoro say if he couldn’t figure out Kings trick he wouldn’t be able to beat him? You don’t need adv CoC to beat King. Anyone who can figure out kings abilities has a chance to do so

Just like Kata if you can figure out the Hax he’s just a normal opponent

for real lol!
- Post Rooftop Zoro : "i won't be able to defeat this guy!"

Oda gives a PU named adv.coc to Zoro and Zoro defeats him.

- Others : everyone can beat king.

:kaidowhat:
They act as if King wasn't impressive and he overpowered pre adv COC Zoro heck maybe he did well in this chapter too
Even if King gets up next chapter they will call him the weakest yc1

Funnily enough the ones who used to debate me hardcore have come around to seeing the light over here on Worst Gen. :kata:
You mean @Bogard ? :gokulaugh:Yeah, his love for Luffy might be fake though similar to Oda's love for Sanji

Psh... It used to be me against 20 of yall. Unfortunately for you guys, I was Kaido, and yall were the Scabbards. :myman:
The mod panel were your buddies. So you were more like a Celestial Dragon protected by the admirals. No wonder you have Celestial Dragon as username 😂

"he mocked zoro callinh him weak"

WTF?? LMAOOOOO what manga are you reading???

Queen literally says that Zoro has no chance to win against King because of his race (indicating that King is too strong)
That happens very often in One Piece, thats how Oda hype characters.

Queen wouldn't even come close to doubt Kaido's capability of beating King, because he is Kaido, not some dude he doesn't know, with a 320mi berry

Didn’t Zoro say if he couldn’t figure out Kings trick he wouldn’t be able to beat him? You don’t need adv CoC to beat King. Anyone who can figure out kings abilities has a chance to do so

So why Oda gave adv.coc to Zoro's ? why zoro's previous attacks failed ? It's not because you can figure it you can do it.

Are you comparing adv.coc with ryou ? if even zoro was struggling, why others who have less AP can do it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.