What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou: "You are strong boy, you can call yourself “King”!!
Come with me!!
From now on, you will be my right hand!!
Worororororo!!"
Oda you robbed as from getting our insane CoC clash with Zoro vs King....
:josad::josad:

I told you to have hope.

Even without coc, King was still fighting on par with adcoc Zoro:cheers:
Never been worried that the end fight was good, im mad because it could last far longer, with more build up, King deserved to got CoC and awakening at least.
But in compare to Queen fight im little be happy, at least King could display his name as "wildfire" while Queen didn´t show any about plague and his fight with Sanji last chapter was pretty boring, at top he get diirectly beaten down in the moment when Sanji display out his new IJ, because he look at a girl, the fight was very poor, both Jack and Queen couldn´t life up their hype as "calamity".
So im happy that King could put them respect into his calamity name as Wildfire with proud, even Zoro hyped that shit.
And at most, King matched and took adv CoC slashes from Zoro, it was a equal great battle with a great final attacks.
He didn´t immediately got defeat in the moment when Zoro pulled out hiis new powerup, in compare to the Queen fight(very disappointed), King vs Zoro was very good(one of his best fights). As I said, it had even more potential, imagine this chapter after two previous background chapter, with one flashback chapter for King, one chapter where he pull out awakening and put down Zoro into the flower capital and burn the city and then this chapter where Zoro save the capital and beat King, this would weight far more meaning and hype for Zoro, it could be done far better.^^

He won't bliz him but King speed will allow him to land a lot of hits, from what he showed it's not something Kata will be able to withstand for long
He surely will land blows through a combination of his speed and various moves, but it will be a pretty hard task, just like it will be hard for Katakuri to wear King down, though Katakuri received a bonus now that we know King's defense is lowered in the absence of his flames and Katakui is pretty good in counter attacking due to Future Sight.

It will be a close fight in any case, neither side can claim that "X destroys Y". That's not how balance of power works.

Status
Not open for further replies.