What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for people who think ZKK wont happen. Who is gonna Kill Kaido?

1. Kaido is going to die at the end of the arc
2. Luffy sure as hell aint doing it, he'll get Kaido to his last legs also he's never killed anyone and it wont start now
3. Then who is? 2 options, 1 Law or 2 Zoro who's capable. Which one outta the 2 you think it'll be? Zoro Duhhhhhhhh
Doesn't have to happen. That simple lol

Huh no it ain't.
Zkk is over the Flower Capital when enma turns black.

And I told you king losing in less than 15 mins
In an AMAZING double page, Zoro uses a technique similar to his “Hiryuu Kaen” (but using his 3 swords at the same time) to attack King. This double page is almost the same as the one we can see when Ryuma kills the dragon in the story “Monsters” from “Wanted!” special Volume.
"But different place" lmao

Lmao this is the most reasonable shit you have ever said about Zoro :milaugh:
Depends on your point of view. :kata:
The way I see it I have predicted mostly everything about Zoro correctly so far.

Enma was a powerup. (Something you guys constantly denied despite the fact that it was obvious all along)
Ushimaru was not Zoro's dad. (Again obvious because he would have been old enough to be Zoro's grandfather)
Zoro would not 1 shot King or neg diff him. (Despite claims that he was above YC1 which we quickly learned he was not)

I think I have been pretty damn reasonable so far.

:josad:Zoro fans copium :
When Ashura didn't do much "doesn't matter ,Zoro will get another chance "
When Zoro was confirmed to not go back to the roof "doesn't matter, ZKk will happen when kaido gflies over the capital "
When Zoro feat vs King is Ryuma replica "Oden bla bla "
The manga has already told us King is a dinosaur.

King is set up to prepare Zoro to kill Kaido. King is not dead.

Lol, but wasn't everyone saying we were gonna the the Ryuuma parallel from Monsters

Think you guys are pushing that narrative way too hard. He literally cuts King's dragon like Ryuuma does the dragon.

Enma was also never said to turn black during this battle. This got twisted from Tengu's comment about turning it black as a generic statement.

But oh well, I got nothing to lose in this argument lol, I love Zoro anyway:kayneshrug:
np it more you guys cant accept that the narrative all around Wano is to get Kaido head, but yeah Luffy pouching will be enough sure...good luck :cheers:

for people who think ZKK wont happen. Who is gonna Kill Kaido?

1. Kaido is going to die at the end of the arc
2. Luffy sure as hell aint doing it, he'll get Kaido to his last legs also he's never killed anyone and it wont start now
3. Then who is? 2 options, 1 Law or 2 Zoro who's capable. Which one outta the 2 you think it'll be? Zoro Duhhhhhhhh
boa hancock will turn kaido into a statue

no it isnt. this is just yet another baseless assertion that you make. face it, you are a retarded clown that desperately seeks attention, even if its only other people laughing at you.
Its nothing new for you delusional people to mock or tru be funny.
you guys just can't scale nor predict stuff

You thought you were right about many things this arc, guess what? You are wrong

Mock or joke around

King is so fast that he can't land a clean blow on Zoro
Amazing speed that can blitz kata

Apparently zoro has better reaction speed than Sanji, Fs luffy and katakuri nos
Great! Zoro with average CoO!

Status
Not open for further replies.