What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lanji just casually being blitzed by Queen's dick, neck and arm sure shows how great his speed, reactions and CoO are. :vistalaugh:
And the best part is that zoro reacted to moves like instant explosion the very moment that he landed an attack or after enma f him up, zoro covered with CoA the spot on his body that king's attack went..
Basically all his fight against king is reaction..
Even at CoO zoro showed better feat than sanji.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I will no longer cry since Oda delivered on ZKK, Zoro has slain a Dragon this chapter and thats what ZKK fans wanted.

Oda is a genius
Please, each chapters you are the first who are crying for zkk.
I read in this year more 100 than zkk is discredited:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Says the person who posts shitty fan art to support his dream :myman:
well, I don't have nightmare this year for zkk:suresure::suresure::suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well, my issues I aired earlier in the thread remain. I think King and Queen would've benefited majorly from having some contact or antagonism with the Wings in Act 2. But, Oda really didn't disappoint here. Depending how the choreography is, this could be the best fight post time skip. It's brutal and no holds barred with a visceral finish. I'm happy King got fucked up that badly, consequences and weight to a fight are much better than nebulous damage and being KO'd.

It really looks like King adapted his style @ConquistadoR like we hoped he would. Once he realized Zoro could cut him and could keep up with his speed, he opted for ranged fire attacks. So I'm pretty happy Oda is keeping King consistent here. His sadistic streak from the previous chapter was dropped for his earlier pragmatism.

Big fan of Zoro refusing to lose his swords a third time to King, after the last chapter. This is arguably Zoro's best fight IMO. Choreography is up there, it's very raw and Zoro's got strong investments in it with the flashback. Beats out Kaku and only Daz Bones is arguably superior.

Sanji kicked queen into a cover story. Fair play
Ifrit Jambe barrage > Kong Organ pre Advanced CoA. Gotta give Sanji props if he kicked Queen right off the island.

Its nothing new for you delusional people to mock or tru be funny.
you guys just can't scale nor predict stuff

You thought you were right about many things this arc, guess what? You are wrong

Mock or joke around

King is so fast that he can't land a clean blow on Zoro
Amazing speed that can blitz kata
this is hilarious.

name one thing i predicted about this arc that was wrong.

meanwhile i will just mention:

VET LEVEL ZORO VS YC3 KYOSHIRO

yes, i will keep mocking you forever, because thats what you deserve.

and well you might want to reread some chapters if you think king didnt land a blow on zoro lmfao.

Apparently zoro has better reaction speed than Sanji, Fs luffy and katakuri nos
Great! Zoro with average CoO!
also nice strawman here. didnt say any of the above. But well, what do i expect from the noodle turd that cant read even if his life depended on it.

where is your evidence for marco not having coc? you dont have any. stop pushing baseless assertions as if they are legit. no one cares about your fanfictions.

also, kings feats are way above queens feats, so why the clutching at straws that they appeared in a panel as an introduction?

bitch ass clown
Lol stay Salty

Bring me scans or info of Marco having CoC
He was at MF and here in wano
No CoC

Keep crying!

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Well, my issues I aired earlier in the thread remain. I think King and Queen would've benefited majorly from having some contact or antagonism with the Wings in Act 2. But, Oda really didn't disappoint here. Depending how the choreography is, this could be the best fight post time skip. It's brutal and no holds barred with a visceral finish. I'm happy King got fucked up that badly, consequences and weight to a fight are much better than nebulous damage and being KO'd.

It really looks like King adapted his style @ConquistadoR like we hoped he would. Once he realized Zoro could cut him and could keep up with his speed, he opted for ranged fire attacks. So I'm pretty happy Oda is keeping King consistent here. His sadistic streak from the previous chapter was dropped for his earlier pragmatism.

Big fan of Zoro refusing to lose his swords a third time to King, after the last chapter. This is arguably Zoro's best fight IMO. Choreography is up there, it's very raw and Zoro's got strong investments in it with the flashback. Beats out Kaku and only Daz Bones is arguably superior.

Ifrit Jambe barrage > Kong Organ pre Advanced CoA. Gotta give Sanji props if he kicked Queen right off the island.
Black lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.