What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad for King having coc I wonder what zolotards gonna come up with next & so far king isn't touching katakuri :suresure: always knew Luffy fought the strongest yc1
Wow Zoro got Advanced CoC yet Law can beat Zoro Sanji is Zoros rival even though Zoros feats royally shit on theirs.

But King the one of the only two right hand men of Yonko whose feats shit all over Katakuris is some how losing?

King would obliterate Katakuri and he doesn't even beat Marco with his feats.

You need to be coming up with a bullshit argument about how Katakuri even wankes King up from sleep much less beat him

-The Wano Sanourai think it was fate that hé has Come to Onigashima and they compare him to Ryuma.

-This chapter Ended with Zoro cutting a giant dragon's head of like Ryuma.

-The Shimotsuki more still have not been explained. The connecting between Ryuma, Zoro and Ushimaru ( probably Zoro's great dad).

-The Monster Samouraï.

-Kaido is dying with his head cut off. (The scabbards, Oden, Zoro .... ) all of them wanted kaido's head.

If anything ZKK is Alive than never.
Zoro will faint in the next chapter.

:suresure:Did King even land any hit despite his so called "super speed "?
Zoro dodged, blocked, countered

This dude didn't land any move :milaugh:
Trash

All of His faster moves have been dodged or Blocked by Zoro form start till the end.
Yet this guy will blitz or land hits on Kata? What a joke
That's not because King lacks, but because Zoro is fast and a great fighter.
Hell, Pre TS Zoro could dodge a shit ton of point blank attacks from Kuma with Pad Pad.

Zoro: "I won't let you take these “Meitou”!!!"

Zoro manages to free his swords and steps away from King. However, Zoro can't see where's King because he's moving at high speed.
Sorry Kata fanboys King speed>>>>> his fs it's no joke if even Zoro can't fully see it
LOL is Zoro can't barely react what you think about katakuri plus I doubt king is moving faster that katakuri or snake man

ZKK dead
King the fraud
Time for real fights : SNs vs Yonko

Only top pirates have CoC :
PK
Xebec
Yonko, Shiki
Oden
Ray
Luffy,
Chinjao
Kidd, Zoro,Katakuri
Doffy, Ace , Hancock

The true top 17 Pirates of all time!
(Yamato isn't a pirate yet)

Child Akainu > current Akainu. Look at that stare omigod, i wish Akainu eat more unique DF instead of straightforward magma. Imagine Akainu with Soul DF its a true nightmare, no more cartoony gimmicks of Prometheus etc it'll be constant Eldritch Horror i want that version of Soul Akainu lol

Its nothing new for you delusional people to mock or tru be funny.
you guys just can't scale nor predict stuff

You thought you were right about many things this arc, guess what? You are wrong

Mock or joke around

King is so fast that he can't land a clean blow on Zoro
Amazing speed that can blitz kata

Apparently zoro has better reaction speed than Sanji, Fs luffy and katakuri nos
Great! Zoro with average CoO!
Zoro has always had incredible reaction speed. That's why he moved before Law could teleport or anyone else react to hakai.

Let me explain something. You don't need CoO to have incredible reaction speed. CoO has different abilities. Some can use it a sense the strength of their opponent. Others can use it to detect opponents off in a distance.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
I CANT BELIEVE I WAS SCARED DURING CHAPTEr 1033

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT KING HAD COC :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

I ACTUALLY THOUGHT KING WAS STRONGER TJHEN SANJI

BUT TURNS OUT

NO COC

GIMMICK DEFENSE

CANT USE DEFENSE AND SPEED AT SAME TIME

EVEN KINEMON CAN CUT HIS FLAMES

HIS MAGMA FIRE HAS NO LIGHTNING UNLIKE SANJI

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.