What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is not lunarian its possible Judge used his dna for lineage factor and used it on his children.

Its likely Judge was there with Vegapunk , Queen in govt research lab . Later they created MADS after they found lineage factor blueprint.
I mean he himself definetly isnt lunrain cause his skin isnt dark and his parents and himself are blond but he might have the DNA

The most underwhelming BP members were Queen and Sasaki. I don’t want to downplay Sanji and Franky. The problem is that Queen and Sasaki didn’t show any impressive abilities and the fight was rather boring, at least for me. Queen was a copy of the Germa siblings, like he has a complex about Judge. The fight was too short and was paired with a lot of running. Only the ending with Ifrit Jambe was intense. Franky vs Sasaki was not even a full chapter. Sasaki disappointed me a lot

The most underwhelming BP members were Queen and Sasaki. I don’t want to downplay Sanji and Franky. The problem is that Queen and Sasaki didn’t show any impressive abilities and the fight was rather boring, at least for me. Queen was a copy of the Germa siblings, like he has a complex about Judge. The fight was too short and was paired with a lot of running. Only the ending with Ifrit Jambe was intense. Franky vs Sasaki was not even a full chapter. Sasaki disappointed me a lot
The fight vs Queen didn't receive a double panel spread even.

:kriwhat:

Not saying Kat can deal with him fast nor that Kat is stronger but that durability 'Ancient Zoan durability' does not mean much when both Zoro and Sanji defeated the strongest ones (that we know bar Kaido) in the span of 15 minutes.
yonko will go down i 15minutes ..... they clearly are weak compare to White Beard right, or even the admiral that fought 11 days right....:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion @Hanzo hattori

Everyone now has the attack power of Advanced Conquerors Zoro and Ifrit Jambe Sanji lmfaoo
:gonope:

It was bound to happen. You have Zoro, who's Dressrosa feats can be stacked against Pre-Udon Luffy's best attacks alone and Roofpiece feats that blow any high tier out of the water so far. But apparently Zoro's just the floor for every other character.

I could understand if they went a CoO or speed route, I disagree but I could understand it. But tryna leech off Zoro's AP and CoA is the worst possible way to inflate your fave

Status
Not open for further replies.