What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it seems as if I spoke too soon for ZKK

if Zoro vs King really does parallel to the ryuma, then imo that would reduce the chances of ZKK happening. The chapter does seem much more impactful in the summary than in the quick synopsis.
However, I think I'll choose to be ambivalent on ZKK. I won't say I'm anti-ZKK but I'm not entirely convinced it will happen. We still have yet to see answers about Zoro's connection to wano, so there has to be a big zoro moment at the end of this arc. Something that will tie together all the little hints we've got about zoro's backstory into one thing.

This could definitely be ZKK and if so, imo that would be really hype. But I'm also open to the possibility that it could be something else. Ryuma did defend wano from outsiders and the marines are trying to conquer wano. Perhaps Zoro could have a brief 1v1 with a navy admiral at the end of the arc. Something that parallels his "nothing happened" moment with kuma at the end of thriller bark.

That's exactly what you said.

Katakuri doesn't hit harder than Rooftop Zoro. Let alone Advanced Conquerors Zoro.
Definetly but Katakuri wouldn't need to defeat him in 15 Minutes. He can fight for 10+ hours which gives him room to land waay more hits than Zoro and Sanji did.

I am not even saying that Katakuri is stronger than King because I don't believe that. But "ANCIENT ZOAN DURABILITY" is just bullshit.

Gotta love people pretending to be dumb just to fit their agenda lmao

Definetly but Katakuri wouldn't need to defeat him in 15 Minutes. He can fight for 10+ hours which gives him room to land waay more hits than Zoro and Sanji did.

I am not even saying that Katakuri is stronger than King because I don't believe that. But "ANCIENT ZOAN DURABILITY" is just bullshit.
Well Oda clearly says he's above the ancient zoan durability.

" Beyond dragon and dinosaurs"

King has the good backstory, Queen has the good personality and Jack has the good design. Couldn't Oda make them all good on every aspect ? But I have to say I find King much more badass looking without his mask.

And by the way, "Arbel" without hesitation.

Status
Not open for further replies.