What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yooooo i know this Z bois are salty as hell 😂😂😂 they really thought King>Kata when dude doesn’t even have basic CoC :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

They want Zoro to be Luffy so badddddd Zoro ain’t fight no true conqueror yet and that’s cause the **** not ready

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Really tells you oda is not consistent with powerlevels.

Sanji and Zoro both had extraordinary leap in power between dressrossa and wano. Luffy literally had to grow up struggling against cracker and kata with lot of help to learning advanced coa .

That extraordinary leap makes no sense either zoro was already powerful than luffy post timeskip which should not make sense but here we are.
Nah, it makes sense if you realize that Cracker is a bad matchup to brawlers (who don't have hax) in general rather than being stronger than Luffy.

The same Boundman was able to beat around Katakuri when his future sight is taken away from him, but it's not able to break Cracker's biscuits.

One powerup won't take someone from YC3 to YC1 imo.

Didn't really get this idea from the summary, for me it tells that King has been using high speed since the beginning of their fight and Zoro just figured out his gimmick when he landed a hit when he entered that Mode.
Nothing suggest King wouldn't use his high speed mode, specially against a opponent he cannot hit.
Zoro says it .

"Are you afraid that I can cut you"

After King enters into speed mode.

It's logical if his defense is overwhelmed the going to speed is the most wise decision that way you avoid damage completely.

Having this debate with you already, there was no black lightning or no-touch zone in rooftop. AdvCoC also was a technique that is figured out instead of going all-out, those things contradict Zoro's AdvCoC.

Even more, black lightning from 1033 Zoro was accompanied by fodder knock, meaning that was basic CoC instead of AdvCoC. AdvCoC didnt do fodder knock since it was infused to the attacks. Dont be so serious i just wanna provide something to balance out Zoro AdvCoC hypetrain:willsmith:
It doesn't contradict Zoro's power. He learns haki by applying it to his swords. He obtained Ryu/barrier haki against Mr. 1 when he was trying to cut nothing. That's just the way Zoro is.

Status
Not open for further replies.