What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katakuri does not have a confirmed higher tier of hardening than Zoro.

Katakuri's hardening is stronger than WCI Luffy's.

Katakuri cannot perform better than Rooftop Zoro AP wise:

Katakuri isn't cutting through Kaido's scales or making him cough up blood.

Katakuri isn't leaving a permanent scar on Kaido.

Katakuri isn't going to make his mother shit her pants:

Honestly, the claim that Katakuri has superior AP to Rooftop Zoro is either delusional or very dishonest.

Either way, I don't plan on engaging it any further.
Katakuri confirmed there are levels to Koka. Where exactly is Zoro confirmed to have the next tier up from basic hardening?

1. Faster - Matched the speed of Thunder Bagua which is fastest move to date
2. Stronger - Fought Kaido 1 v 1 and actually made Kaido go all out. Managing to hurt and weaken Kaido.
3. Better haki - that’s just factual
4. Ice can put out fire which will limit Kings flames. King will need to use his speed to fight Yamato however, Yamato will take him out during this.

Kings strong but Yamato’s just that much stronger.
1.- Fastest move? Mmmm no, it is Kaido's fastest move. Just because Luffy ate it doesnt mean it is the fastest move. Snake Man might be faster.
2.- Weakened Kaido...?
4.- How will Yamato ice put down King's flames? She has to freeze him and it might not be enough.

Both are strong, Yamato is strong but Zoro is Luffy's strongest crewmate and King gave Zoro a hell, dont underestimated them.

This is also facts.

I would say speed and CoO for sure, but I feel everything else is debatable, no?

Durability & endurance they are pretty comparable in my opinion, I don't think those stats have really changed since WCI for either or them

AP obviously goes to current Zoro

Haki overall definitely goes to current Zoro

What else is there

Reaction speed? I feel Zoro has been incredibly impressive in that regard, especially now vs King

Overall I think it just narratively doesn't make sense for WCI Luffy to even be comparable to current Zoro at all either, not even just in terms of stats
I'd say speed coo mobility and coc strength goes to luffy

I wanna see proof zoro can react to snakeman. His coo isn't there and reaction speeds cool and all but even kata needed future sight to deal with it.

As we see with king those stats matter allot in this fight. Obviously luffy loses to current zoro but it's the same diff as this current king fight

Don't get me wrong zoros a beast rn

:kaidowhat:

Compare the stats, sanji is atleast as strong as king

He straight up has better ap and better speed

King without his flammes as the same level of durability

What's hard to understand?
:kaidowhat:

Compare the stats, sanji is atleast as strong as king

He straight up has better ap and better speed

King without his flammes as the same level of durability

What's hard to understand?
"Sanji has better AP and speed than KING"