What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But she's literally let people go in exchange for lifespan in the past...

Like, Oda has already written that aspect of her character into the story. You can't close your eyes and pretend it doesn't exist.
the context was different duh.... on Germa's case is BM herself that want to slaughter them from the first place and take their technology.

Zepo and Pedro was pure accident and BM litteraly amaze with Pedro's determination to live (also with little help from Pekomz) so she let him live:lawsigh:

What does he have outside of his gimmick? Nothing much

He needs to sacrifice speed for dura , vice versa
That's trash gimmick

He got no amazing haki mastery , no awakening
His finishers can't even land, his fast attacks can't land on freaking Zoro or do a thing

He's a fraud!

I thought he'd be >= Marco but nah, he's slightly slightly Marco
No wonder why oda had Marco vs King and Queen
so he’s a fraud because he lost to zoro and has unique lunarian powers? Okay lmao

also for the record, the very fact he could clash with zoro means he must have ACoA.

Wait wouldn't that be his left hand? To me it looks like the front of his body is facing towards King and his left hand is the one in sight. At least in the very center panel
No loon at the hands positioning its definitely zoros right hand.

Why would Loda draw his left using it and then a closeup of the same left hand using it? Doesn't make sense either way.
Post automatically merged:

so he’s a fraud because he lost to zoro and has unique lunarian powers? Okay lmao

also for the record, the very fact he could clash with zoro means he must have ACoA.
Coa part is headcanon

Zoro doesn't even have acoa.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Jack is gonna be like Yammi.
Once he awakens, he becomes the Strongest Calamity.
Kid King is Kaido's Right Hand, so stronger than all Calamities.

BRO IF THIS WAS IFRIT JAMBE ZORO WOULD BE DEAD LMAO!!
LOL no.

king's kick seems to be lacking power here, pretty disappointing attack from king
  1. Zoro blocked it.
  2. Zoro is strong.

THIS KICK IS WEAK AF COMPARED TO IFRIT JAMBE

THE SPEED IS SLOW AF COMPARED TO INVSIBILITY LIGHT SPEED SANJI

LETS GOO!@!

IF SANJI WAS IN THIS POSITIONB ZORO WOULD BE KO'D
The kick is weaker than Ifrit Jambe, but everything else is wrong.

Shanks had the biggest spark
Shanks spark is just fanart.

The toughness of King even with invulnerability off is crazy.

This guy tanked at least two Advanced CoC attacks.
From a Zoro that even before Adv CoC could already hurt Kaido through his scales a lot more than the combined effort of the Scabbards could... go figure how strong is now with Adv CoC on top of that.

And that was because without the flame trick he loses his durability... lol
He just loses his invulnerability. He still remains hella tough because of being a strong mofo.

Normal users usually coat single weapon or one of their arm then we have Zoro damn those CoC lines are very thick all 3 seem equally big as well:crazwhat:
Nooooo it's all Oden's haki in Enma
Enma does everything

No loon at the hands positioning its definitely zoros right hand.

Why would Loda draw his left using it and then a closeup of the same left hand using it? Doesn't make sense either way.
Wait but on the left hand panel isn't the positioning of his thumb on the left side using underhand grip? I thought that would only be possible via left hand

Like if I supinated my right hand to have an under-hand grip my thumb would be to the right of my pinky

This feels so stupid LMAO

Legit everyone is congratulating each other. I've seen most of the die hard Zoro fans saying Sanji's Beef Buffet kick is mad impressive and Sanji fans give nothing but praise for the fight.

It's just some (Kata) fans that are ruining the moment
I worry about the mental health of a couple of people in this thread. Such hate towards a drawing is not normal.

Kings no fraud but he's not as good as sanji and thats a canonical fact. Zoro and sanji are above king and queen
This is another topic. Open a King vs Sanji in the arena after this chapter. Calling King fraud for no reason is nothing but hate.
Both King and Sanji dont have CoC though :tchpepe:while Zoro has the advanced CoC

But hey, Sanji's AP is very impressive, there is a reason I gave him 9 here =>
I am very impressed with Sanji's AP after the last chapter. So =>

Luffy 10
Zoro 10
Sanji 9 (if his match against Queen is over)

Expectation: Zoro forces Kaido to acknowledge that there is indeed another samurai on par with Oden’s talent, blackens Enma as per Hitetsu’s words and perfects Kozaburo’s master work. Avenges Ushimaru and visits Ryuma’s grave having saved the land Ryuma protected.

Celestial D Dragon Piece: Zoro down and out for the count. Nothing more to do here, see ya in Elbaf merry gentlemen. :yearight:
Yes. Plus Zoro forges his own legend.

What has he achieved yet? No one in Wano is thinking at *King* as the source of their problems, and no one in Wano has even seen Zoro defeating King. Enma isn't black. For the average Wano citizen right now Zoro is just a random alliance member. From an inverse perspective the payoff hasn't been achieved yet. He's gonna take a nap now, time to wrap up Meme and Kaido, and then it's showtime.

Wait but on the left hand panel isn't the positioning of his thumb on the left side using underhand grip? I thought that would only be possible via left hand

Like if I supinated my right hand to have an under-hand grip my thumb would be to the right of my pinky

This feels so stupid LMAO
No bro it's not even a question. It's kings right hand. Idk what u mean about thumb position but it's definitely his right hand

Status
Not open for further replies.