• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
It was only for some seconds.

No way at all.

That's an utterly meaningless scene. It's not meant to be a Ryuma parallel:
  1. Cutting a fire dragon attack is NOT the same thing as beheading an actual dragon.
  2. The scene did not take place over the Flower Capital.
  3. None of Wano's citizens were there to witness it.
    • So no new legend of a Sword God can be formed.
  4. The technique that Zoro used was not Hiryuu Kaen.
    • Hiryuu Kaen is what Zoro used to defeat Ryuma.
    • The technique that Ryuma used to behead the Flying Dragon had a similar stance/form to Hiryuu Kaen.
    • The Hiryuu Kaen that missed on the Onigashima Rooftop still needs to be addressed.

I'm not asking you to accept ZKK, but please don't pretend like Zoro destroying a fire dragon attack with no one to witness it is meant to be some homage to Ryuma slaying a dragon above the Flower Capital.
Not saying ZKK isn't impossible. It's a theory that has enough hints and merits for it to happen. I'm just saying that if it doesn't actually happen, Oda already gave his way out by showing this parallel to Ryuma's dragon cutting panel

The panels don't need to be 1 to 1 equals to see the parallel. He drew the Zoro's aerial stance comparatively to King's dragon attack similar. Zoro using a santoryu attack instead of an itoryu attack could simply be seen as an alternative way to make Zoro's panel move more original

As for the witnesses, could depend on the next chapter's reactions. King just got hit by the attack. We didn't see the reactions and emphasizes yet

You got it the other way round. WB was afraid and Oden was oneshot
Na I got it right

WB = freely sailing the seas for 20 yrs while being recognized as the ruler of the seas by everyone and their mothers, including Kaido's own associate Doffy

Kaido = hiding in Onigashima, barely ever leaving his base of operation

Who's afraid ? The guy that's doing whatever the fuck he wants or the one that's hiding like a coward?

And Oden could've beaten Kaido if not for the old hag, that much is clear.

king went from the weakest yc1 iyo from the short summary to the strongest yc1 till now within 12 hrs.

this is why i told you to stop jumping to conclusions before we see the chapter.
I mean I still think King's gimmick/hax is the weakest.

But the early spoilers didn't mention this magma dragon. And I'm an Akainu wanker.

I also now have no shame in saying tired Marco lost to King since it's basically confirmed that Base is King's strongest form.

Na I got it right

WB = freely sailing the seas for 20 yrs while being recognized as the ruler of the seas by everyone and their mothers, including Kaido's own associate Doffy

Kaido = hiding in Onigashima, barely ever leaving his base of operation

Who's afraid ? The guy that's doing whatever the fuck he wants or the one that's hiding like a coward?

And Oden could've beaten Kaido if not for the old hag, that much is clear.
Brah wasnt he going to MF with only King by his side?

Its actually stupid when they have the worst feats and yet they get wanked the most.

The BMP wankers pretending like the BMP wont be treated even worse than the BP if they fight the strawhats is funny lmfao.
***** out there wanking Oven and Daifuku with the same logic that Wanze is above Fuku and Blueno because he overpowered Sanji while those two are Overwhelmingly below Franky

Not the same thing at all, I am comparing their prime selves, Prime Oden could handle the sword fine whereas Zoro while using it for its intended purpose( intense leakage of Haki) said he would die from it.

Meaning he isnt there yet.
1. We can’t compare prime because Zoro hasn’t reached his yet.

2. pre-1033 Zoro already replicated Prime Oden’s greatest feat, not to mention he did so with a huge disadvantage.

3. Enma is more about its personality and the user’s fighting spirit rather than outright strength. Someone like Big Mom can’t ever wield Enma like Oden or Zoro, even though the argument can be made for Big Mom>Oden. Big Mom can die to Enma. See?

4. Using Enma’s behavior concerning each user, to scale each user’s strength against each other is fallible, because again, Enma has a personality in which it can choose to be tiresome or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.