What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Jinbei without koka = blocks Akainu clean without even being pushed

But Kata with suprr koka can't block Akainu or King coz "muh King's fire too lethal"

This fandom is drunk
Why would you block? Sanji for example could easilly avoid it.. and Kata with FS would see how strong that attack would be if landed, So he would fight smartly

I've already ascended beyond low tier trash such as yourself. If you wanna get swift diffed in a debate bring something of substance to the table first.
Man let's stop this..
All this badmouthing is not for me.
The things that i wrote and you reply to me i read them from you guys..
Let's chill out a little.
Let's take one at the time if you can?
So i will ask this first, how can we know that sanji's plasma moves are hotter than magma in the manga?

Snake man vs Kata had better choreography, and Law vs Vergo was overall hype as well. Pink vs Franky was fun.

But yeah Zoro vs King is one of the best. It’s a classic fight and wasn’t amazing, but compared to other fights in TS it’s clearly at the top.
I think, of the fights you mentioned, only Luffy vs Katakuri can give it a fight for that title. Should be interesting to hold a poll between the two after this raid is over. :myman:

Jinbei without koka = blocks Akainu clean without even being pushed

But Kata with suprr koka can't block Akainu or King coz "muh King's fire too lethal"

This fandom is drunk
Jinbei nearly lost his arm, and Kata hasn't shown ability to shape shift around something as big as that magma and he clearly hasn't shown Mobility to dodge he only shape shifts.

Kata will lose his hands if he tried to block it. Zoro used the biggest burst of conquerors Haki in the series to cut it but Kata with not even barrier but with something as out dated as garbage koker can block it.

give it up Noodle
King body bags Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.