What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao I saw some Zorotards saying Zoro has the biggest coc haki trail as if Kaido vs Luffy splitting heavens clash did not reach the sky to split the clouds. What are you even reading.
:gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Lol oda shafted him into background role here
He basically didn't win any clash he fought in this war
Neither at MF

Jinbei actually did better than Marco since he doesn't have regen to bail him out
his clashes were against big mom and against two yc at the same time. oda is placing him on background and putting him to fight impossible odds because he is too strong to be used like a normal character.
i am katakuri fan too but you are being delusional. oda treats katakuri and king as the top of yc but marco is a level beyond that

Higher but not higher than sanji. Considering zoros never shown a speed feat close to sanji or luffy.

Higher means Higher than chopper? Who was it? There was someone between luffy and him. Anyways sanjis clearly the fastest above luffy who had g2 at the time. Zoro had zero speed feats to put him near luffy hence his two tiers below spot
I agree overall Zoro hasnt show that much speed feats like Sanji dodging Katas bullet but Zoros combat speed has been great and he can keep up with hybrid Kaido and even blitzed him. Fight against King also showed good combat speed.

Some random thoughts.

1) Since "King" is basically an epithet made up by Kaido I think it is highly likely it is the same for Q&J. After all on the roof Kaido said that Jack was a strong calamity he handpicked. So there could have been a scene where Kaido went and said "You are strong, call yourself Jack/Queen and join me".

2) King is the only calamity who fully lives up to his moniker imho. Jack was terribile, at this point he should have just been called the "earthquake", at least it would've made more sense. Queen was ok, but it was clear from the moment Sanji destroyed his best protections against poison (the RS) that Queen's plagues would play no role in 1v1 settings. King on the other hand could drop a couple of those magma dragon on the fire capital and it burns down everything fairly quickly, and we know his fire also works in a 1v1 setting.

3) Kaido & young King. :sweat: Great to see he was there from the start and wants to make Kaido the PK.

4) Kaido's lore knowledge is insane. Knows about Joy Boy, knows about Robin and Pudding abilities to read PG, knew King was a lunarian and was very valuable from the start, knows about GV since he was there, and there is something else he knows that explains why he's in Wano that we haven't been told yet.
Kaido really milked his time as an apprentice on Rox Pirates for all it's worth. Further proving that, if Oda had not sidelined Beast Pirates to this extent in favor of the boring Wano samurais, Beast Pirates could have been a GOAT crew. :pepemy:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Indeed. And after all, Scabbards, even Kiku, could cut Kaido and pierce his hand. Still their attacks were too shallow, since Kaido is a durability freak. Same with King, just eating them CoC slashes without his flame defense, while also being fast enough with his flames to dodge Oni Giri.
Yeah lol.

I don't see many people talking about that feat - nobody in the post TS manga till date has dodged a Rengoku Onigiri, except King. That's an attack which blitzed Kaido.

Oda clearly showing you can be top tier without conqueror haki, his speciality is fire that can burn hot, why would he need conqueror to increase his AP if his fire already does it... same goes for sanji, or marco, or devil fruit users (admirals)..
Thats why i believe Garp does not have CoC. His AP is probably yonko tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.