What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is honestly delusional at this point.

Even without his fire defence King is tanking attacks stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido.

At best you have something like:
Unmasked King >> Damaged Mask King > Marco > Full Mask King.

But Marco still lost to King before his mask was damaged (when he was expending the lowest amount of effort).
On panel Marco spent his whole time countering/blocking/kicking their ass. You can’t do anything against that

Actual fight’s going to be amazing just like Luffy vs Kata and Luffy vs Doffy.
:steef:
You keep content with your fodder ass fights against fodder ass commanders. Because it is gonna be one man show later on.
To be fair i would be happy if zoro was mc than liffy. Luffy is annoying like naruto tbh they just have chosen one ability and annoying shohnen hero attitudes . Dont you get tired of such MCs .

Nah he wont. I dont see any way how King can overcome Katakuris FS.

And i am pretty sure, you wouldnt claim this, when King wouldnt have fought Zoro, but someone else instead. Even if the rest of the fight would be identical.
I have said it 10 times now in this thread I won't place King as high as I do if it wasn't for his feats.

If King had even half the feats that he has right now that he has right now and he faced sanji I would place him above Katakuri.

King has many means of countering Future Sight. Go reread Luffy vs Katakuri fight you would see Katakuris mobility is subpar at best, he hasn't shown ability to dodge any big attack.

Everytime Luffy used G3 against him he had to block it. Tempuradon has 5 KM range and it moves at lightening fast speed, Kata ain't dodging that and one of them will kill him

That final magma attack looks bigger than G3 and is basically magma and Zoro needed biggest conqueorrs Haki we have seen in the series to block it. Kata ain't blocking thst and if that lands Katakiri is burned too.

Zoro can make Onigashima sized CoA barriers we saw him do it against Hakai and he used that to survive King's explosion Katakuri doesn't have that. If that explosion lands Katakuri dies too.

King has so many ways to beat Katakuri.
He can even attack him with pure speed, he seems to move at snakeman speeds when fire runs out.

King is in his casual state comparable to Marco who can react to Kizaru, and he's far above that when fire is not lit up.

Katakuri on the other hand objectively has no means of damaging King

Both Zoro and Sanji fans eating well this chapter. But activity is gonna die down once we get the Luffy vs Kaido chapters ironically lol
We can thank Oda for that. If only he hadn't killed Kaido's hype for the sake of people who don't really matter in the long run, but that's been done. I just hope he doesn't botch Luffy vs Kaido's choreography and Kaido has at least an interesting flashback.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah he wont. I dont see any way how King can overcome Katakuris FS.
Let me help you.

Method 1, King can use his hyperspeed:

Method 2: King can use his magma dragon:

And i am pretty sure, you wouldnt claim this, when King wouldnt have fought Zoro, but someone else instead. Even if the rest of the fight would be identical.
The rest of the fight cannot be identical. King is so impressive because he's fighting against someone who:
  • Terrified two Yonkou.
  • Cut Dragon Kaido and made him cough blood.
  • Momentarily blocked Hakai
  • Survived Hakai
  • With 30 broken bones blitzed and scarred Kaido.

And that same Zoro became significantly stronger by unlocking Haoshoku coating and then taking things a step further by developing a new sword style ("En Ou Santoryuu").

If King fought someone else that had all these (or equivalent) feats not named Zoro, then yes, I would still say that he stomps Katakuri.

Even without the invulnerability his flames grant him, King can tank attacks stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido:

Kata does not have any prayer of hurting him.

I can see why awakening is being wanked, but tbf zoan awakenings are pointless to these characters - they're resilient enough already and they're physical stats are already off the charts.

zoan awakenings [increased resiliency and stats boost] are not even close to being as impactful as a paramecia awakening [wide range and environment control], when it comes to powerlevels. maybe kaido will prove me wrong but this is how it looks to me now.
I am not wanking it, just underlining that it´s definitely gonna be the ultimate stage for DF usage, just like each Haki color is getting an upgraded version in the last two arcs.
It´s a no-brainer that for every DF and its user, Awakening is > normal usage.
Does not have to mean though that Awakening of one character has to be necessarily superior to the non-Awakening DF of another character.

We have no idea what Zoan Awakenings will do btw, and the ID pets are not gonna be the benchmark.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
When did Marco block a King attack? King made him bleed two times
Cut half his torso off with casual nameless Hakiless swing something even an admiral failed to do.
When did King make Marco bleed on panel two times ?

Marco block King fire attack with his wings.

And Marco send a fire ball into King and and then knee drop his ass.
On panel he also restrain him in Full Zoan form.

On Panel Marco showed superiority each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.