What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's fight with king was extreme diff, as it took all Zoro had to bring him down.
Now if fresh AdCoC Zoro fights fresh king again it may be mid diff, that doesn't mean that the fight that just ended is a mid diff.
Basically the same concept with Luffy vs Katakuri.
I would say high diff, extreme diff is where you pass out and are a bloody mess but overall I agree. Zoro did get stronger. Not sure he needed to get stronger as one difference between Luffy/Katakuri and Zoro/King is that Katakuri willingly nerfed himself and Zoro was nerfed by Ashura many times.

And of course Ashura wasn't used. The way Oda designed this fight, he kept the idea of fresh Roof top Zoro with all his arsenal being able to defeat King open ended.

Nah wings shit is legit even if it doesn't mean Zoro = Sanji
He's one of the wings. The wings are Luffy's strongest members. His right and left hand. He has to be the second strongest after Zoro as he's been the entire series. That will no longer be the case if Yamao joins.
Wings were never about power level, but reliability. Otherwise, if wings were about power level, King wouldn't have easily dealt with Cook pre-DNA awakening whereas he couldn't do the same to Zoro pre-Adv. CoC awakening.

Also, Cook can certainly get stronger. He will at least finish out EoS above YC1s and he is still YC2-tier now, so his evolution is not yet done and he still has a chance to surpass Yamato before the SHs journey ends.

I dunno but the fight clearly exhausted him much more than expected. Now it depends whether Zoro goes to Hiyori or faints before.
head to where hiyori is.
Yeah, this does seem likely to close out one of his plotlines. Although I'm not sure if Zoro is there simply to witness Hiyori killing Orochi or to kill Orochi by himself.

And, even if we got something like Ice Oni Orochi, I doubt he can pose a threat to current Zoro anyways.

Not sure I'd call Sanji vs Queen mid diff.
Sanji passed out. High diff, its NIco Robin vs Black Maria style fight.
That, and Cook both started and ended his fight against Queen with a sneak attack. Luck played a massive factor in his win against Queen.

Cook is on the right path to become YC1-tier in the future, though.

This wasn’t his point. Do you even read the whole discussion? I even explained it after the sentence. Come on, at least read the whole posting…
Shit **** what manga is this guy reading.
After Zoro unlocked advanced conqueror's Haki he literally bullied King
He told king he is going to die and then defeated him with one proper hit.
He no sold his strongest attack, he beat him in less than a minute.

Explain to me how advanced CoC Zoro vs King is not a mid diff?
You don't trust me? Lemme ask people who are not even Zoro fans.

What difficulty is fresh Advanced CoC Zoro vs King portrayed as?
@MarineHQ62 @Sentinel @comrade @Mr. Anderson
nah bruh, you are legit ignoring what he is saying here. you ignored this in several consecutive posts of yours.

referring to the shit he said before this doesnt mean shishio didnt make THIS^ point.

Wings were never about power level, but reliability. Otherwise, if wings were about power level, King wouldn't have easily dealt with Cook pre-DNA awakening whereas he couldn't do the same to Zoro pre-Adv. CoC awakening.

Also, Cook can certainly get stronger. He will at least finish out EoS above YC1s and he is still YC2-tier now, so his evolution is not yet done and he still has a chance to surpass Yamato before the SHs journey ends.

Yeah, this does seem likely to close out one of his plotlines. Although I'm not sure if Zoro is there simply to witness Hiyori killing Orochi or to kill Orochi by himself.

And, even if we got something like Ice Oni Orochi, I doubt he can pose a threat to current Zoro anyways.

That, and Cook both started and ended his fight against Queen with a sneak attack. Luck played a massive factor in his win against Queen.

Cook is on the right path to become YC1-tier in the future, though.
I would still put Sanji on Katakuri level until I see his next fight.
He would high diff someone like Queen.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Stop this.

How is Marco supposed to justify such a close placement to King?

Unmasked King > Damaged Mask King > Full Mask King, and Marco only fought Full Mask King.

Marco has nothing on Unmasked King:
  • How does Marco deal with King's hyperspeed?
  • How does Marco deal with his CQC prowess?
  • How does Marco deal with Imperial Dragon Flames?
  • How does Marco deal with his insane resilience?

Finishing off a Y2C while tanking his attacks without any problems mid mental crisis is beyond anything Kid and Law have done on their own to be honest.
And people know where i stand regarding Sanji.
But portrayal though.

Oden's feats are shitty compared to Zoro's, but Prime Oden still had the better portrayal, so I place him as stronger than current Zoro (albeit the gap may be small).

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
Zoro's fight with king was extreme diff, as it took all Zoro had to bring him down.
Now if fresh AdCoC Zoro fights fresh king again it may be mid diff, that doesn't mean that the fight that just ended is a mid diff.
Basically the same concept with Luffy vs Katakuri.
Zoro beat the mans in under 15 min. Shits underwhelming for any YC1. Dont know how shiliew or ben would last with Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.