What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know lol. That's what I'm saying.

Sanji's not getting kicked out. We're not getting more wings. It's gonna remain Zoro + Sanji for the rest of the series, just like it's always been. Yamao's obvious disruption to that dynamic simply means she's not joining. But I guess that's been obvious for a while.

Hmmmmm
Yup
Yamato won't ever join.

Also even if she joins,She'd be like Oden
Can't take Sanji and Zoro's spit although she's stronger

Anyone thinking Yamato is joining are like those who thought King has CoC or Zoro will go back to the roof.

Zoro's fight with king was extreme diff, as it took all Zoro had to bring him down.
Now if fresh AdCoC Zoro fights fresh king again it may be mid diff, that doesn't mean that the fight that just ended is a mid diff.
Basically the same concept with Luffy vs Katakuri.

You need to chill down. You take this manga damn too series i can recommend you kingdom you might throw away op for good.
Yeah you are right. I just hate the pattern of years of downplaying everything Zoro does.
In Dressrosa Zoro destroyed a fucking mountain. Massive feat for that time but it does mean much because "Pica is no body not a commaner, only rocks"
Then Zoro destroys supernovas and excuses, "he passed out" "Nerfed killer" "Appo cheap shot" "Weakest supernovas" "Supernovas are fodders"
Then he permanently scarred Kaido "Tiny scar" "No knee kaido" Like do we really how absurd the feat of simply scarring kaido is? Kaido has fought so many top tiers and only one of them managed to scar him until Zoro
And now he unlocked the advanced CoC, everyone was creaming all over it "Yonko level Luffy" "Base Luffy destroys admirals" when Luffy unlocked it but when Zoro does the same we have to downplay even that.
Then he destroys a YC1 and still excuses.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji can stall him for a period of time thanks to his esoskeleton durability and reg abilities, Marco would have the upper-hand until he gets tired and Sanji displays his insane speed and Ifrit Jambe.
Marco lasted for 3 days against the Roger Pirates as a kid and wasn't exhausted against the Admirals in Marineford.

Unless you think current Sanji is Admiral level, good luck.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

My initial thought was that Zoro was in the air above the island close to the dragon head (green circle) and launched down a flying slash that cut through the dragon and then King.

But as I'm re watching this it seems that Zoro actually jumped all the way down cutting the dragon while passing through and then basically arriving in front of King (red circle) and cutting him in CQC, which means that right now he's in mid air outside Onigashima and needs to push himself back with Clear Lance or somebody needs to pick him up...

What do you think?

EDIT:

Yeah, I think I'm right.

Behind the leaker logo there's a speech buble where Zoro says "飛龍侍極 " which is the final part of the attack name "Flying Dragon Extreme Samurai" , so Zoro only launched the attack after he had already cut through the dragon, which means he's really in the red circle.

He probably launches himself back with Clear Lance and then goes to sleep.

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
Not sure what to think about that scene, weird that Zoro is launching himself that fast mid-air in free fall...
That's like half a mile movement in free fall in basically an instant that King cant react to it...
I would bet on it being a ranged attack rather than close range one but who knows...
Anyway, super happy with the fight, Zoro and King have set new standards of what a fight should look like. :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.