What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He probably launches himself back with Clear Lance and then goes to sleep.

@nik87 @Geo @HA001 @Aknolagon @Cinera
I was hoping that Zoro crashes into Wano somewhere.

If he beheads Kaido, it would be when Kaido is trying to destroy the Flower Capital.

hypothetical matchups is a thing in powerlevel debates, if you didnt notice by now.

shishios hypothetical matchup was "fresh adcoc zoro vs king". Dont make this any harder than it is lmfao. Seems like you are either being obtuse on purpose or straight disingenuous.
Hypothetically scenrios are mostly bs . I can understand some like it but oda has habit of powering up bad guy in the story as well . Lucci is good example .
I don't give a fuck, I am just saying this forum shouldn't be called Zoro forum if you are the moderator and you are one of the most biased Zoro downplayers on the forum.

Anyways difference in opinion on One Piece doesn't mean we gotta always fight. I am sorry about that but I do think you are very biased and irrational. Maybe you didn't pay close attention to the fight idk but I am really not sure how you can say Zoro and YC1 now are asme level.

YC1 Level is Law Kidd and Sanji right now
Luffy and Zoro are clearly in top tier.
Okay current Zoro >Gol D Roger happy now

You need to chill down. You take this manga damn too serious i can recommend you kingdom you might throw away op for good when you read it.

Full Mask King. The weakest version of King.

No, speed form King is still far too durable for Katakuri.

Please stop this slander.

Speed form King tanked several Haoshoku coating attacks from Zoro:

The first of those should be stronger than the attack that scarred Kaido (a Santoryu technique with Haoshoku coating).

Queen is not tanking these attacks.
Queen easily tank those. None of that is stronger than Beef Burst.

No
Oda already stated sanji and zoro as wings on sbs and manga

That will never change
I know lol. That's what I'm saying.

Sanji's not getting kicked out. We're not getting more wings. It's gonna remain Zoro + Sanji for the rest of the series, just like it's always been. Yamao's obvious disruption to that dynamic simply means she's not joining. But I guess that's been obvious for a while.
need two more wings for biblical seraphim reference :P
Hmmmmm

For a temporary period after which he passes out.

Marco's strongest forte is his regeneration. Not his speed or attacks, the fact that he is that good there is a bonus.
Sanji can stall him for a period of time thanks to his esoskeleton durability and reg abilities, Marco would have the upper-hand until he gets tired and Sanji displays his insane speed and Ifrit Jambe.

Status
Not open for further replies.