What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See if you were this reasonable yesterday we'd have a very good discussion
I pretty much agree but I think King just as too many means of getting past FS while Kata can't hurt King even in base max speed form.
But portrayal also matters so King high diffs
I don't see a High diff fight, this is a YC1 fight, you see Kaidou high diffing BM?

Kata is a trciky opponent who can shape shifting his body to stuck and counter attacks, Kata always counter attack, when soemone is powerfull.

Zoro used air bars and Haki hame has those abilities are not part of swordsmanship

Mihawk is a better swordsman and will win a sword fight but overall Zoro will win
Well, aren't these the kind of arguments that put Shanks above Mihawk? Mihawk and Shanks should both be more powerful. Mihawk should also be able to launch Hakihamehas.

I don't see a High diff fight, this is a YC1 fight, you see Kaidou high diffing BM?

Kata is a trciky opponent who can shape shifting his body to stuck and counter attacks, Kata always counter attack, when soemone is powerfull.
Well I do think Big Moms crew is bigger in numbers plus Kaidos other guys seem rather underwhelming because look at Jack.

I think King being official right hand man called right hand by Kaido himself is also superior portrayal

Oven can't defeat Sasaki, He doesn't have the AP , Sasaki's strongest Moves would crush him
Daifuku is an experienced fighter and not a 20s guy with a 290M bounty

Ulti is too one dimensional to fight Perospero or Snack

Next?
Oven Doesn't has AP? When he can hot a whole ocean? What Daifuku can do to Put P1 down, when RS Sanji can't? Perospero i see defeating Ulti, bit Snack is a physical opponent and Ulti is too, so extreme diff is the fight.

Only thing that sucks now is that some strawhats have been shafted from fight and most of them are OK and are fight capable (Sanji and likely Zoro are done after this chapter). Hell, Yamato is perfectly fine along with Brook, Jinbe and Franky.

Like it's fascinating that he had those two push to their limits but not the rest.

It really makes me wonder if he intends on having Linlin's crew pull up last minute to give a big skirmish mode (no 1v1s, but big moments for sure) while the Yonko are taken out. He hasn't addressed them in like 55 chapters and so far hasn't had the WG encounter them at the base of the after fall.

Now that awakening seems to be reserved for Kaido/BM(?), the BMP are the last major plot thread it seems outside of Fuku, CP-0, Numbers and Orochi, which is interesting that they are still around after all of this and why i think BMP will serve as a final desperation factor the arc needs to tie everything up.

I see Zoro giving Luffy a high diff, so more towards the > spectrum.
I don´t agree, if Awakening is all you need for Y1C, DD is one as well, and he admittedly has a better ability than Kid.
Well I don't see Doffys ability damaging Big Mom.
Tho how does Kidds awakening even work, it looks so fucking weird. Big Mom is tiny so Kidd can latch on to her but can he do that do Doffy?
Ngl it is one of the most disgusting looking awakenings ever lol

That's not the only thing Oda pulled this chapter.

Last chapter he gave sanji hotter flames and Speed

This chapter he hype King's flames being as hot as magma and gave him high speed and made Zoro dodge.

And, before this he made queen call sanji "Judge's son" fan made term after WCI

It seems Oda knows what's going on in the community and making changes lmao

For a Lunarian who specializes the fire element, it is not surprising that it's hotter than the fire generated by someone on his own.

Being fast in an ancient flying Zoan is better than being fast by his own effort.

ANd "Judge's Son" is equivalent to "relied on zou's steroid"

Status
Not open for further replies.