What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky can vaporise a mountain and yet Sasaki tanked that attack on his belly. And Oven hasn't proven he could tank an attack made the Shogun self destruct from the impact

Daifuku is too tricky for Someone Like Page One to handle.

And Ulti would lose to Pero even worse than Neko's base form, she has no answer to Candy Maiden
Well no doubt that Sasaki has durability, Oven has AP, can Sasaki resist a hot temperature? Hot attacks? That attack from Ichiji was devastating yet Oven tanked.

Daifuku is more like a mid Range fight, P1 is fast in Hybrid form, Daifuku has AP to put P1 down?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
First of all @Pantheos sorry for all those digs at you. I am sure you are a very cool guy irl and I don't want to have any hostility towards you either and I don't have any desire to try to talk to anyone about you being an admin.

I hope we can have civil discussion.
Here is my stance.
Once Zoro received advanced CoC, even in the midst of mental pressure of drug kicking in, Enma disaster, he defeated King in less than a minute. He blocked everything King had and straight up overpowered his fire defense in the last panel. That's why its a mid diff fight.

King is the strongest First commander of Yonko but he high diffs Katakuri and Marco.
And mid diffing a first commander is a Yonko level feat.

Kaido called King his right hand man, he called him strong even when he was a teenager, it won't make sense for Kaido to straight up low diff him, Mid diff would sound about right.

And Zoro showed that he can mid diff too

Hence why Zoro is Yonko level character.
Does that mean he can beat every Yonko Level character. No but he can definitely compete with them.

In my opinion he loses to Kaido and Shanks, Mihawk, Akainu, Dragon Kizaru etc but he can defeat Big Mom, Oden, Old Rayleigh.
Fujitora vs Zoro or Luffy vs Zoro is like eitherway
Maybe we got each other on the wrong feet here. Im sorry too for getting out of the line to much. Lets put that by side and try it again, on a civil discussion, like you offered.

In my opinion, Zoro has unlocked the AdCoC under these extreme circumstances (body completely broken, medicine holding him in fight, extreme difficulty fight right now, pushed to the edge, the whole raid situation etc.pp.... you get my point), but i doubt he has free use of it right now. He needs to master it before. Thats why i cant take a discussion of his AdCoC-Status for fight comparison. If he had mastered it, King would be a Mid Diff fight and then he may be on Yonko level. And this is what i expect of him in the next Arc. But not for now. Thats why i put him on YC1. He is able to surpass that point under extreme circumstances, but he hasnt surpassed it by default. In my opinion.

Also i dont want to rank the other YC1 right now. We know nearly nothing about Beckman, Katakuri is difficult to compare (in my opinion) and Marco is some different kind of YC1 from my point of view. So i wouldnt like to rank them. But i would put, by mere understanding, Katakuri and King pretty close to each other.

This is also why i doubt he can beat Linlin now. He may could if he is able to master AdCoC, which will happen on the next big ark, i have no doubt, but not now. He would need to use and hold AdCoC way longer as he could right now under these extreme circumstances. When pushed that far, he would be able to sever hurt Linlin, but he wont be able to put enough damage in his limited timeframe.

Thats why i think, honestly, Zoro wont be able to beat Kid right now. Before you get mad, let me explain my opinion. You dont need to share it, but this is my honest opinion:

Kid is able to tank a furious big mum since a long time, an Yonko which attacked several people with her AdCoC already (P1 f.e.), still Kid didnt took sever damage from it, he even smiles the whole time. He also got internal damage from an outside source, which still doesnt hold him back. And he is fighting since the beginn of the raid. Luffy, in comparison, got some breaks inbetween, like with Momo. Zoro got his medicals and a break (while sanji carried him). I dont want to downplay these two, but this is highlighting Kids Stamina in my opinion.
But i see that he is lacking some serious damage right now. For now, he is a walking tank with near endless Stamina. This was even highlighted before, when Hawkins explain Kid and Killer fought against Kaido till they couldnt stand anymore. Which seems to be a way longer timeframe as even Luffy, which got oneshotted right before Udon.

This lack of AP is something Kid is working on right now. He carefully watched luffys doings, he even analyzed it a bit (sure not on Killer-Level), but he did. Thats where he is improving on working on right now. It kinda reminds me on Luffy vs Katakuri. Except with Luffy it was CoO and Kid is trying to achieve AdCoC. And since Kid didnt used CoC, CoO and CoA in the whole raid, while we know he has it, i expect it to happen soon. Thats my simple understanding of Shounen. Additionaly, when Law asked him if he has gone all out right now, he refused to answer. So Kid is not in a desperated situation right now. From my point of view.

And for the difference between AdCoC and expected AdCoC of Kid:
Like i said, Zoros needed to be unlocked in this extreme circumstances, it is kinda like a last solution of his mind and body. The last all out. But for Kid, it is coming planed right now. He may even try to use it already, he may is even trying to master it already to come to the point where he can fully controlled use it. Something i expect coming from Zoro in the next Ark.

This is why i put Kid above Zoro.

So, to end this long ass posting:
Sorry again for also my bad behavior.
And everything i write here wont be stated as fact by me, its all my opion and point of view. I dont have an issue with you having a different one.

I would say high diff, extreme diff is where you pass out and are a bloody mess but overall I agree. Zoro did get stronger. Not sure he needed to get stronger as one difference between Luffy/Katakuri and Zoro/King is that Katakuri willingly nerfed himself and Zoro was nerfed by Ashura many times.

And of course Ashura wasn't used. The way Oda designed this fight, he kept the idea of fresh Roof top Zoro with all his arsenal being able to defeat King open ended.
I think Zoro will pass out next chapter much like Sanji in this one, but i don't think he's out for the arc.

Zoro beat the mans in under 15 min. Shits underwhelming for any YC1. Dont know how shiliew or ben would last with Zoro
Time really doesn't matter, Luffy vs Kaido may not even take an hour.
What matters is his portrayal and feats which were extremely good.

Marco also cheap shotted them when he grabbed them by neck.
And then when Marco landed hit on Queen King made his ass bleed casually without his high speed form.
Then King and Marco have a solo battle and Queen is busy with Chopper. By the time battle ends Marco is a bloody mess and King didn't even go all out.

Ask me why King didn't go all out and I'll tell you
King didn't need to go all out because Marco was already exhausted from extended fighting. In your Three Piece, did Marco also not fight Big Meme?

No awakening, no "next level hardness", no advanced unique haki, not the heir of a yonko, not deemed as completely invincible by an entire island, no CoC.

Kat>>>>>King
Katakuri is not invincible. It's a gimmick. He tricks m his opponents into believing he's invincible but all he is doing is moving his body around their attacks.

King is invincible or the closest thing to it. He has a better durability/defense than Kaido.

King doesn't need all of those powers to be powerful. He has his own power and ability. While Katakuri's power/ability makes him the weakest YCFM. It's not just about the power or skill you possess. It's how powerful you are in those areas combined with your overall strength.

Katakuri "next level hardness" might be impressive to Luffy who's haki was beat Cracker and Hody but that's doesn't mean it is impressive against Zoro's haki hardness who was trained to make his haki so strong his swords won't break.

At this point i realise Shanks might be having strongest CoC no wonder even with one hand WG respect him.

Thats why i always believed he will be luffy's final opponent unless Im has greater CoC .

Panel? I don't recall this.
Don't have the panel available rn but despite Marco using the same defence against King Kizaru still put several holes on his body.
Marco's defence wasn't breached at all after taking King's punch.

- Versus Kizaru Marco was at 100% stamina whereas he just ran out of stamina when blocking King.

The difference is huge.
Marco blocking Sakazuki's magma is irrelevant because:
  • Not all Sakazuki's magma attacks are equal.
  • Marco needed his strongest technique to match a much weaker attack.
This isn't true. Magma is Magma. Akainu's lethality remains the same whether he uses a no named magma infused punch or Dai funka.
Marco blocking it, again, at near full stamina is prove that he can withstand that heat without any issue thus King's Imperial Flame can be blocked by him.

Canonically, he holds no such advantages against King.
Canonically he holds an advantage against Fire as seen against Prometheus. King however holds the very same advantage as his race controls and manipulates fire at will.

There's no indication that any Flame of King bar those he used this chapter are any different from the flames of Prometheus or Sanji's.

That's how fear analysis works. Saying that Marco could have blocked it without Undying Thistle is baseless headcanon.
It isn't, stating the opossite is actually. Besides, the punch was stopped in its tracks by a low stamina Marco so high end fire techniques are required to breach it anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.