What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most conscious and honest people I see know Zoro is stronger, but the difference between them is 2200 vs 2180, it's the number that Oda rubbed in our face and he fulfills that dynamic to this day. Believing that Zoro is on a different level than Sanji is a limitless level of dishonesty
Mr 1 - Level 4
Mr 2 - Level 3

Can there be any more clear level difference?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But Oda had the chance to show it already, i mean, if King was a conqueror, we would already know ig
I'm arguing this is the chance. In Katakuri vs Luffy, the fight started somewhere around chapter 870s and we only got the Conquerors Haki clash in chapter 893, the fight ended in chapter 895.

Given how Oda's rushed the fights, I wouldn't be surprised if the anime is to fill in the gaps.

I'm not saying that King is a confirmed Conqueror, I'm just saying that panel looks hella weird. It can be the case, who knows...

It's not clear but one can make the argument that Zoro broke out of the trap mechanism using just physical strength and then briefly clashed with King using Basic CoC. It was abruptly ended and both were pushed back due to bad footing.
Yeah the physical strength pushing them off each makes more sense to me, than Haki clash doing it. It does look more like a Haki clash, otherwise there wouldn't be a gap between them and the Haki would be around King as he would've gotten the brunt of the attack.
Will see on the official release but I like where this is going

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Reading One Piece with blinders on must be a hell of an experience. You can literally see the amount of Haki being used when Zoro wields Enma, which never happened prior. Not even when he sliced Pica's Golem in half.

Enma exerts a users Haki on it's own. We were literally told this when Zoro received the sword. All Zoro is holding back is the amount of Haki Enma is pulling out. Context matters when reading through the story. But hey, ignoring all the conext, and making shit up to support your headcannon works just as well I guess.
and now you changed to manga statements after saying that zoro was holding enma back when the exact opposite was said.:cantseeme::cantseeme:at least you tried though:ihaha:

and now you changed to manga statements after saying that zoro was holding enma back when the exact opposite was said.:cantseeme::cantseeme:at least you tried though:ihaha:
He's holding back the amount of Haki Enma is pulling out from him. Not holding back from a combat perspective while fighting King. Misconstrue the context of the statement all you want if it helps you cope. :kayneshrug:

either way, to them this kind of argument only applies to sanji and zoro :kayneshrug:

if you want to say that zoro has a way easier time vs a YC1 than Luffy vs a Yonko, and place Zoro closer to Luffy because of it, you already know what their opinion will be:kobeha:

honestly to me both fights weren't that difficult, idm if they want to push sanji higher than "yc2" (stupid power lvl imo), but the same applies to zoro
The fact is that whatever level Zoro pushed King into won't be known until we officially see him defeated and what state Zoro is in. But we do know for a fact that Sanji had a hard if not extremely time against Queen, cause he fainted after the fight ended. Someone that had an easy time would not faint at all.

Is that why Law is officially a Swordsman in Oda's eyes, thus weaker than EoS Zoro?

Man, you know an argument has gone to hell if you throw logic, portrayal, feats, and everything in-between out of the window, and say "Captains > non-captains" as your only debate in existence lol

I have no issue with Kidd being that strong EoW, but he has to prove it and show it. Law ain't being stronger than Zoro if he's watching with a gaping mouth wondering how Zoro is able to do what he's doing with 30+ bones broken.
the thing is Law has better feat than current captain mid, the same law was speechless seeing Zoro rooftop
Law didnt give a dam about hybrid Kaido or Big Mom awakening but was speechless in seeing Asura.
But sure they right, captain are stronger than the rest right?
Check Killer vs Hawking
Check Zoro vs Apoo
Check Kata vs Luffy
They are a lost cause :milaugh:

I'm arguing this is the chance. In Katakuri vs Luffy, the fight started somewhere around chapter 870s and we only got the Conquerors Haki clash in chapter 893, the fight ended in chapter 895.

Given how Oda's rushed the fights, I wouldn't be surprised if the anime is to fill in the gaps.

I'm not saying that King is a confirmed Conqueror, I'm just saying that panel looks hella weird. It can be the case, who knows...
Yeah but both Luffy and Kata, didn't know the other had CoC iirc, in this fight on the other hand, Zoro's been spamming CoC attacks, and King already noticed Zoro has it. I mean, if there is any time to use it, it's now . (If he's not defeated for good ofc :suresure:)

Status
Not open for further replies.