What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I was trying to say earlier was that Zoro defeated King and sliced karyuudon over the skies of the flower capital. Due to Queen already being knocked off onigashima at the start of this chapter, its very likely that the people of wano already know whats going on.
If 1036 is going to focus on Luffy, Kaido, and Momo, theres a big chance it will have to do with the flower capital becoming aware of the events of onigashima.

What I'm trying to say is that theres a big chance the people of wano saw Zoro defeat king and that Zoro's defeat of king is in fact his ryuma/legend moment of this arc.

Overall, it seems like Oda has given Zoro more or less the climax of his arc. He fought on the rooftop, scarred kaido, awakened CoC, and now defeated king. Zoro doesn't need to turn enma black, because that is a WSSM tier feat and zoro isn't there yet. He also doesn't need to be the one to personally slay kaido as after the rooftop, he already acknowledged Luffy would beat kaido and he hasn't said a word about kaido since.

ZKK doesn't really make sense anymore, especially since Zoro already slayed his dragon. Why would Oda even draw that scene against king if he would do ZKK later this arc?
If the people in the capital saw that's good, real or fake Zoro gets the hype and overshadows Luffy because everyone will think that Zoro killed Kaido and the news will give all the credit to Zoro, that's ok now, right? :cheers:

I think Oda intends to redeem kaido towards the end. We saw glimpses of this in the king backstory. I think Kaido genuinely wants to change the world and make it a better place. We don't know what happened to the oni clan, but I think its safe to say they probably faced a similar fate to the lunarians.

Kaido
"You are the child of ogres!! You are not meant to be friends with humans"

If black blades are just about X amount of haki mastery or something straightforward like that I can see that happening later but given the recent focus on named blades and their quirks I'm starting to lean towards the headcanon of blades becoming black once their purpose is achieved or they completely accept the user, in that scenario I could imagine just Enma turning into one in Wano and later Wado during a fight for the WSS title since that was the goal of both Kuina and Zoro.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Upon looking closer into it, I came to the conclusion that King has aCoC as well but it simply looks pale compared to broken one-off Lunarian abilities that are called god-like.

Zoro's eye is the one shocked about the CoC clash, if it was Zoro's doing, he wouldnt have such a shocked expression. Same for the speechless bubble, it is coming from Zoro and unfit the plot if it was his doing alone.

King's cold reaction to Zoro's aCoC makes sense now since he has it too. The scenario where King wants to take away the swords and Zoro doesnt want to let them go created a spark that we see, kind of the scenario of unstoppable meeting the immovable.
King is the guy who shits on aCoC... :crazwhat:
@Patryipe @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @rest of the King gang...

What I was trying to say earlier was that Zoro defeated King and sliced karyuudon over the skies of the flower capital. Due to Queen already being knocked off onigashima at the start of this chapter, its very likely that the people of wano already know whats going on.
If 1036 is going to focus on Luffy, Kaido, and Momo, theres a big chance it will have to do with the flower capital becoming aware of the events of onigashima.

What I'm trying to say is that theres a big chance the people of wano saw Zoro defeat king and that Zoro's defeat of king is in fact his ryuma/legend moment of this arc.

Overall, it seems like Oda has given Zoro more or less the climax of his arc. He fought on the rooftop, scarred kaido, awakened CoC, and now defeated king. Zoro doesn't need to turn enma black, because that is a WSSM tier feat and zoro isn't there yet. He also doesn't need to be the one to personally slay kaido as after the rooftop, he already acknowledged Luffy would beat kaido and he hasn't said a word about kaido since.

ZKK doesn't really make sense anymore, especially since Zoro already slayed his dragon. Why would Oda even draw that scene against king if he would do ZKK later this arc?
Minus the Zoro v King bit, you people were saying "Zoro was given his climax" after Roofpiece ended. Yet again climax is mentioned and Zoro being "finished" lol

Upon looking closer into it, I came to the conclusion that King has aCoC as well but it simply looks pale compared to broken one-off Lunarian abilities that are called god-like.

Zoro's eye is the one shocked about the CoC clash, if it was Zoro's doing, he wouldnt have such a shocked expression. Same for the speechless bubble, it is coming from Zoro and unfit the plot if it was his doing alone.

King's cold reaction to Zoro's aCoC makes sense now since he has it too. The scenario where King wants to take away the swords and Zoro doesnt want to let them go created a spark that we see, kind of the scenario of unstoppable meeting the immovable.
King is the guy who shits on aCoC... :crazwhat:
@Patryipe @Topi Jerami @TheAncientCenturion @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @rest of the King gang...
King learned to unleash his CoC directly thanks to Zoro :crazwhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Just imagined, a Lunarian with the Phoenix Fruit would be quite the great combo. Truly becoming a Fire-Phoenix.

Lunarian-traits:
  • Powerful fire
  • Monstrous durability
  • Amplified speed
Phoenix-traits:
  • Incredible regeneration
  • Phoenix flames used for offense (e.g. Bluebird, Phoenix Brand)
Possible combination of Lunarian and Phoenix traits:
  • Due to the incredible durability, much less waste of phoenix flames for regeneration
  • What would infusing fire with offensive phoenix flames (e.g. Blue Bird) do?
And now if that Lunarian is a master swordsman with CoC to have that sword AP and lethality, truly the strongest creature.
This is the combination of insane durability and almost instant regeneration lmao. Truly a broken combination - Oda knew what he did when he paralleled Marco and King - making one a human mythical zoan and the other a ancient zoan but mythical race. Thanks to his race, he almost functions like a mythical zoan in and of itself lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.