What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight, ZKK couldn't happen because Luffy would be overshadowed by his FM but now it's ok that everyone thinks that Zoro killed Kaido? I'm cool with that, Zoro gets a 3B bounty and still gets to clap Kaido for the monster samurai hype.
But Luffy won't get anything because everyone in Wano saw Zoro killing the dragon. :crazwhat:
Same people that said that Zoro can't kill Kaido because "that'll overshadow luffy". But now they're cool with everyone believing Zoro killed Kaido lol.

So it was nothing about overshadowing Luffy, they just didn't want Zoro beating someone instead of their Condom-boy :cantseeme:

Ndule is clearly a Sanji fanboy. His fav yonko is Big Mom (Sanji related arc), his favorite YC1 is Cuckturi (Sanij related arc), his favorite YC2 is Queen (Sanji opponent). He even hates Shanks because he is related to Mihawk who is related to Zoro.

Ivankov was in level 5 which he does deserve.

King and Queen are not on the same level.
Stop making up stuff about me
I hate when people create stupid things about me

Next time don't mention my name to write such stupidity.

I swear this post is the dumbest post I've read in this thread or in 2021

Same people that said that Zoro can't kill Kaido because "that'll overshadow luffy". But now they're cool with everyone believing Zoro killed Kaido lol.

So it was nothing about overshadowing Luffy, they just didn't want Zoro beating someone instead of their Condom-boy :cantseeme:
Exactly, all those narratives about credit and Morgan's fake news, so what now? Zoro kills the dragon and Luffy gets the credit anyways? Then why can't Zoro just kill the real deal. :suresure:
Inb4 they backtrack and now everyone knows it's not really Kaido, so there's no chance of Zoro getting the credit for saving Wano. :milaugh:

Man, Yamato was fighting Kaidou more than 10 mins with AdvCoC and Didn't showed any fatigue. Zoro is already saying if he still using he will dies.
Can you read? Enma is draining the f out of Zoro's Haki. It's wasting Haki nonstop.

Yamato is Top Tier like Donald Trump is a self made billionaire. Without daddy taking it easy on you, they're nothing. If BM fights Yamato she dies in 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.