What is King’s real name?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fan calling me stupid.:okay:

Hey it's not my problem if you can't accept facts. Kaido was not mentioned by name anywhere in that chapter and putting him on the same level as other dinosaurs was your interpretation. I already showed you evidence as to why dragon doesn't specify Kaido. We know King can't normally absorb the same kind of damage when he is moving fast anyways.
He actually can
Those CoC strikes >>>> CoA only Tatsumaki that King no sold.

Nameless CoC strikes from Zoro would still fuck Kaido up

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro fan calling me stupid.:okay:

Hey it's not my problem if you can't accept facts. Kaido was not mentioned by name anywhere in that chapter and putting him on the same level of damage absorption as other dinosaurs was your interpretation. I already showed you evidence as to why dragon doesn't specify Kaido. We know King can't normally absorb the same kind of damage when he is moving fast anyways.
You've given no facts.
Hes talking about kaido as a dragon because kaido is a dragon
Hes talking about King as a dinosaur because king is a dinosaur
Zoro is talking from his own experience.

Zoro doesn't know what King's fruit is called or kaidos so no you don't any points.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Some of you are so pathetic I swear. Aokiji literally said DISPATCH the Admirals (all of them) against Doflamingo. And you're sitting here speculating and headcanoning about your King fetish.

Dude's just a regular YC. Get over it. Any top pirate has CoC.
100mil just for unsubstantiated sightings of Arbel. The WG wants him back and bad, IDC about your Doffy obsession or powerscaling. It's a simple question.

Kuzan said Admirals should be dispatched to apprehend Doffy. So for King who is miles above Doffy they'd probably need to draft a few more Admirals before they do.

100mil just for unsubstantiated sightings of Arbel. The WG wants him back and bad, IDC about your Doffy obsession or powerscaling. It's a simple question.
The WG is not going to venture into Yonko territory... Nothing to do with King.

Don't worry. In 2 volumes he'll be the Captain of the BMPs.
Big Mom pirates will be a shichibukai crew under Cuckturi as their leader, not a yonko crew anymore

I forgot to mention, notice how the only users who downplay Katakuri all the time are usually Zoro fans.:kayneshrug:
I will reply your post with this =>
Honestly worst part of the fandom. We get it, Luffy is the MC, he's gonna be the strongest. No need to deepthroat shit like Katakuri for that.
Its a King vs Zoro chapter and some BBW loving clowns raised Katakuri's topic to bait people. What did you expect?

That's not Perospero overstepping her bounds, Big Mom knows Marco is too much of a fight for her to finish quick and she runs away saying "I don't have enough souls to beat you right now". Of course she is down with persopero shooting Marco down, she wants to put him down quick so she can haul ass to roof top.

The moment Perospero tried to over step her boundaries was when he tried to stop the alliance and Big Mom told him to stfu.

Really bad example to use. Katajuri is trying to help Big Mom where she doesn't need it, Perospero is simply doing his job right.

Where is it stated that Big Moms kids rather have Katakuri as their subordinate.

And all of Admiration for Kata is based on false propaganda of "perfection" anyways. His own subling spat on his face when they saw him for ugly fuck he is. That's how little respect they have for him; the moment he shows his face he loses all respect
Nah man. Big Mom would remain consistent if it truly bothered her that a "Lowly subordinate" overstepped their bounds to try and help her out. She only got mad at Katakuri, but not Perospero. It had nothing to do with the level of threat, because Big Mom got pissed at Katakuri before they even knew what the threat was.

Big Mom actually feels threatened by Katakuri. No other Captain has ever reacted like that in regards to a subordinate.

Katakuri really is built different. CoC. Top Tier Haki. Awakening. Not viewed as a First Mate/RHM, but as actual potential Captain by the rest of the crew.

When Oda brings this dude back, he's going to be beasted up even more.

Some of you are so pathetic I swear. Aokiji literally said DISPATCH the Admirals (all of them) against Doflamingo. And you're sitting here speculating and headcanoning about your King fetish.

Dude's just a regular YC. Get over it. Any top pirate has CoC.
What you actually said is true for Katakuri, a 100% true, the most ordinary of commanders and even world government knows that. He has lowest fucking bounty, the only YC1 to actually not be confirmed right hand, the own YC1 to be spat on his face when his face is revealed.

The CoC head canon needs to stop, because there is no basis for it. Prime Chinjao had CoC and King murks him. Doffy had CoC and King murks him.

The whole world of One Piece views as Katakuri as lowest of low when it comes to YC1

He is given the least bit of respect by news papers isn't even worthy of a name drop and just one of the two sweet commanders who got beaten.

Man why are you so stubborn with your CoC Wank. Chinjao himself said there are tons of CoC users in the new world, tons of people can't be stronger than Kaidos right hand man like just can't.

Among the conquerors the special few are aCoC users and Kata ain't that.

You've given no facts.
Hes talking about kaido as a dragon because kaido is a dragon
Hes talking about King as a dinosaur because king is a dinosaur
Zoro is talking from his own experience.

Zoro doesn't know what King's fruit is called or kaidos so no you don't any points.

No of course not. I haven't said anything at all according to you.
I should have known talking to a Zoro fan is like talking to a brick wall.

Last edited:
Nah man. Big Mom would remain consistent if it truly bothered her that a "Lowly subordinate" overstepped their bounds to try and help her out. She only got mad at Katakuri, but not Perospero. It had nothing to do with the level of threat, because Big Mom got pissed at Katakuri before they even knew what the threat was.

Big Mom actually feels threatened by Katakuri. No other Captain has ever reacted like that in regards to a subordinate.

Katakuri really is built different. CoC. Top Tier Haki. Awakening. Not viewed as a First Mate/RHM, but as actual potential leader by the rest of the crew.

When Oda brings this dude back, he's going to be beasted up even more.
How did perospero over step his bound.
Big Mom actually needed Perosperos help because she admitted Marco is too much for her to put down quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.