rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is CONFIRMED to be the VC, queen is just a shitty officer.
Such a VC, that he gets beaten alongside the "shitty officer" at once by Marco

:kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Kinda doubt it, King was a teenager, so was queen. Doubt that he was involved with them at that time.
Queen is almost 10 years older, so no problem with that

Funny, last time we saw Marco vs King, king soloed his ass into submission while Queen was playing around with Chopper.

But i dont blame you, i guess they didnt include that pannel in two piece.
Nah, Oda just offscreened that whole section, since chapter 999, where Marco starts messing with King and Queen. Things only get back to normal on 1023, we can clearly see during 1022 how he treats King and Queen, and calls himself out of the battle so "the stars can take the stage", showing both King and Queen's relevance on bringing down Marco

And nah I think the Yonko fights are about to last way longer than we think. He tends to elongate Luffy's fights as long as the arc needs to finish. There are still a myriad of smaller plotlines and events that need to occur and they will 100% happen before Luffy wins. But we'll see a lot more of his fight from now on, since it's only technically going to start next chapter or whenever Oda draws it.
Most of the other plotlines can get done in the side while Luffy fights. Usually when we get a main “Luffy vs X” chapter there’s another ten chapters to go, not all of that is devoted to Luffy fighting.

The only important villain left is Big Mom, none of the others will get much screentime. Orochi‘s a Spandam, he can get wiped whenever Oda wants (the original Spandam went down for good after Lucci did).

Oda’s pretty clearly rushed a lot of the fights this arc to fit stuff into volumes, I really would not be at all surprised if the last page of Volume 103 is Luffy landing the final hit on Kaido. Much as I expected the last page of 102 to be Zoro beating King, which has happened.

Sanji’s eyebrows are back to normal again ? I don’t even know what Oda is Doing with Sanji no more lol.
That Zoro vs Sanji interaction was for what purpose exactly ?
I am pretty sure here's what's gonna happen

Zoro vs sanji will happen, zoro will see sanji's eye brows and think he changed, they'll fight and pull some badass moves

Then nami will show up and one shot them like she did with luffy and zoro during whisky peak

It will make the powerscalers and fanboys go wild

Nah, Oda just offscreened that whole section, since chapter 999, where Marco starts messing with King and Queen. Things only get back to normal on 1023, we can clearly see during 1022 how he treats King and Queen, and calls himself out of the battle so "the stars can take the stage", showing both King and Queen's relevance on bringing down
King was still fighting 1v1 against marco for a good portion of the fight. And even if that was the case, its completely irrelevant as king nor queen even used any strong atack against Marco, they didnt even sweat and treated Marco like a joke, and lets not pretend that "retiring yourself from the fight" is not the same as "running away like a lil bitch", specialy if Izo have to carry your sorry ass out of there because you are too fucked up to even walk on your own.
:cheers:

Zoro vs sanji will happen, zoro will see sanji's eye brows and think he changed, they'll fight and pull some badass moves

Then nami will show up and one shot them like she did with luffy and zoro during whisky peak

Zoro vs Sanji is blatantly not happening except as a gag.

Candyboy wet dream. Definitely not happening.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It was a cool fight, far better than Sanji vs Queen.
Not much more to say tho, except that I'd have liked to see more of Kaido and King.

The more we know about those lunaria, the more i think Sanji really has lunarian genes thanks to Sora (and Vegapunk). He is getting a pair of black wing soon :blush:
awakened king vs sanji soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.