rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
King is infront of him. I thought he moved between King and the Dragon as a follow through of the attack. @uyuu @ConquistadoR
IMO, Zoro leaped that distance and sliced the Dragon. He then followed through with the leap to land the attack on King who is the one controlling the Dragon from behind it - like it's tail is attached to his sword. I don't think it's a ranged attack.

IMO, he travelled the entire distance of the Dragon if that's what is being debated.

Fantastic chapter, beyond expectations and 2nd time I gave 5-star rating in Wano! :crazwhat:
What a finale of a brutal fight between two killing machines!
Thank you King for being ridiculously broken to the point that Zoro can show people what a real fight looks like.

Despite some illogical moments, fighting choreography has delivered even tho the fight went differently than I imagined.
The mini flashback was pulled off in a great way, 1 page of the good stuff, a partnership between King and Kaido.
And the best stuff, Zoro once again proving that he is simply too strong for the universe, even if he is facing a god!

Now that we all saw the brutality that Zoro is capable of even when chopping off parts of the most durable being in the world, everyone knows what that means for Kaido, whether they want to admit it or not. Compared to what King has offered, I dont know how Oda can make ZKK better considering that splitting King's body is a better achievement...

The legend is complete, Zoro has defeated a Fishman underwater.
He has defeated stone assimilation human inside a mountain.
And finally, he has defeated the king of skies.
Land, sea or air, the king who rules them all is about to introduce himself to the world by doing you know what! :finally:
While at it, Zoro added another domain to his rule, the hell itself. Kaido has been dethroned by a worthy successor!
Onto the next Zoro task, the marathon is far from over!
As expected from the Great Nik-senpai!:myman:

Glad to see zoro win, and his strength progress..

But kinda sad seeing a characters as cool as king, and he is a Yonkou Commander 1..beaten in 1 chapter..

Hoping the fight can be longer, like when luffy battles katakuri as same Yonkou Commander 1..

Like we didn't even see king Haki level (like katakuri haki was above luffy), why king bounty so high, variation of the fire speciality from the lunarian race (like katakuri observation haki can foresee future), king speed (like luffy need to g4 snakeman to overspeed katakuri)...

Duh missed potential of a cool character..if only this fight 3 chapters..or 2 chapter the least..
in reality if you put all the panels together it comes up to 2 chapters

that not true, the fight started in chapter 1000 for Luffy that why he figurate out 2 way to deal with Kaido.
Is not a Luffy vs Katakuri from the start is when Luffy already figurate out how to use advcoo (so that mean Luffy knowing how to counter Kata advcoo) - Same here for Luffy (he lost 2 time to Kaido in Onigashima). They will traid now all their best shot and they are moving to the finale not the begin of their fight.....
Well let's wait and see lol. I massively disagree with this but it be up to how long Oda feels like addressing this stuff. I think its going going last way longer than you think but to each their own

This chapter formally established King as the strongest yonko right hand we've seen to date.

The man has everything:

- CoC
- advCoA or his sword would be gone when touching fucking magma
- Beyond Kaido durability and endurance
- Unmatched speed
- His AP is admiral level he can casually destroy large sections of an island, cause mountain rage size explosions, can create a massive magma dragon with his natural born fire powers, shoots fire bullets, spams flying slashes, etc...

In this chapter alone he took 3 separate advCoC techniques head on, bled a little and kept on fighting like a champ. He ain't no glass cannon like other yonko right hands and he sure as shit doesn't stab himself or gives a fuck about you being held back by your own sword.

He's an absolute beast and a fan favorite since besides all of this he's also handsome.

And boy oh boy my mans Zoro is on a whole new level now y'all know ZKK is 100% underway and will be taking place once the ZKK subplotlines like meeting Yamato and learning about Ushimaru/Ryuma, Hiyori who can heal Zoro btw killing Orochi with Zoro's help and reaching the flower capital get resolved.

I'm just here for the excuses people will come up with once they finally realize that

A) Oda just uses the one and only arc formula he can pull off once again (Kaido will fall in a "standard way" soon; no big twist coming up).

B) Zoro doesn't kill Kaido.

C) Toki was indeed dead all along and Oda completely wasted her character.

Man, the more you sit back and reflect, the more you realize just how overhyped OP is.

Fun read for sure, but its writing really went from solid/good pre-skip to downright predictable/repetitive/boring post-skip.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
King is infront of him. I thought he moved between King and the Dragon as a follow through of the attack. @uyuu @ConquistadoR
I read it as just the trail of his attack. The entire thing is just one attack: "King of Hell Thre Dragon Swords: 103 Senses Soaring Jingoku Dragon".

What a clusterfuck of a name.

Fantastic chapter, beyond expectations and 2nd time I gave 5-star rating in Wano! :crazwhat:
Thank you King for being ridiculously broken to the point that Zoro can show people what a real fight looks like.

Despite some illogical moments, fighting choreography has delivered even tho the fight went differently than I imagined.
The mini flashback was pulled off in a great way, 1 page of the good stuff, a partnership between King and Kaido.
And the best stuff, Zoro once again proving that he is simply too strong for the universe, even if he is facing a god!

Now that we all saw the brutality that Zoro is capable of even when chopping off parts of the most durable being in the world, everyone knows what that means for Kaido, whether they want to admit it or not. Compared to what King has offered, I dont know how Oda can make ZKK better considering that splitting King's body is a better achievement...

Land, sea or air, the king who rules them all is about to introduce himself to the world by doing you know what! :finally:
While at it, Zoro added another domain to his rule, the hell itself. Kaido has been dethroned by a worthy successor!
Holy shit! I never realized those land, sea, and air backgrounds, mate. Good call! :christindeed::christnally::christman:

Oh shit nice catch

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am pretty sure here's what's gonna happen

Zoro vs sanji will happen, zoro will see sanji's eye brows and think he changed, they'll fight and pull some badass moves

Then nami will show up and one shot them like she did with luffy and zoro during whisky peak

It will make the powerscalers and fanboys go wild
and then Sanji wakes up without limbs.

What is that copium you are snorting?

@Paperchampion23 Assuming that chapter 1037 is the last chapter of the volume, I think that Kazenbo and Number 6 will be dealt with in the next chapter, and then Fuku and Orochi in 1037
I don't think it's going to be an 11 chapter volume anymore, unless it's a major moment. Only reason 101 was extended to 11 chapters was to include Luffy and Kaido's CoC clash.

I assume next chapter is the last chapter of 102.

And I don't really believe anything is going to be linearly addressed anymore or that fast tbh. The 1 and 3 Numbers are still confusing, as is the 2 Number in the end because whether or not he likes Yamato has no bearing on his alliance yet.

Don't know about the Kazenbo or Number 6, but maybe the latter is related to Usopp, who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.