Anime & Manga The True Reason That Arbel Hides His Face

Is King Prettier Than Yamato

• Total voters

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So, at first it may appear that, much like all of modern One Piece, the “King hiding his face” subplot meant absolutely nothing and served no story purpose whatsoever, but I believe that there is more to the story than that.

We know for a fact that King is a blatant attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme popularity, and Katakuri kept his face covered for reasons relating to his core character.

The idea that King keeps his face covered because he is a Lunarian is clear bullshit since he has giant black wings and is always on fire. The dumbest of the chimps (roughly the IQ of the most intelligent Zoro fan) could easily figure out King’s race even though his face is covered up, so we can dismiss this stupid excuse right off the bat. The true reason King keeps his face covered must have to relate to why Katakuri keeps his face covered so that Oda can attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme appeal without even having him present on Wano.

This chapter, we figured out the answer to this mystery.

You see, King is what is known online as an Incel or Involuntarily Celebate. What this means is that King can’t obtain his desired sexual partners for anything since he looks like a woman even though he is a male. Just look at this femboy:

Little Arbella is unironically prettier than Ulti is. I imagine Queen enjoys his regularly scheduled sessions of unconsensual beastiality with King (Queen-1, Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel-0), but no woman alive is having sex with this:

Since they would immediately be jealous of King’s feminine beauty and would be too self-conscious to actually engage in intercourse with her.

The true reason that Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel hides his true appearance has been laid bare for all to see: I’d hide my appearance too if I was a male who looked like a drag queen.

@Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HAJIKATA @BOCCHI @Celestial D. Dragon @Beerbottle @Jiihad @VersusPhD @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Bogard @ConquistadoR

So, at first it may appear that, much like all of modern One Piece, the “King hiding his face” subplot meant absolutely nothing and served no story purpose whatsoever, but I believe that there is more to the story than that.

We know for a fact that King is a blatant attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme popularity, and Katakuri kept his face covered for reasons relating to his core character.

The idea that King keeps his face covered because he is a Lunarian is clear bullshit since he has giant black wings and is always on fire. The dumbest of the chimps (roughly the IQ of the most intelligent Zoro fan) could easily figure out King’s race even though his face is covered up, so we can dismiss this stupid excuse right off the bat. The true reason King keeps his face covered must have to relate to why Katakuri keeps his face covered so that Oda can attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme appeal without even having him present on Wano.

You see, King is what is known online as an Incel or Involuntarily Celebate. What this means is that King can’t obtain his desired sexual partners for anything since he looks like a woman even though he is a male. Just look at this femboy:

Little Arbella is unironically prettier than Ulti is. I imagine Queen enjoys his regularly scheduled sessions of unconsensual beastiality with King (Queen-1, Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel-0), but no woman alive is having sex with this:

Since they would immediately be jealous of King’s feminine beauty and would be too self-conscious to actually engage in intercourse with her.

The true reason that Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel hides his true appearance has been laid bare for all to see: I’d hide my appearance too if I was a male who looked like a drag queen.

@Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HAJIKATA @BOCCHI @Celestial D. Dragon @Beerbottle @Jiihad @VersusPhD @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Bogard @ConquistadoR
:risicheck:

This post was so fucking lame and screams so much like Virgin I feel like I am reading @Erkan12

I have never been this disappointed in you :seriously:

@Seth @ShishioIsBack should i be leader of admiral wanker instead @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung guy.

What candy or drugs does Lee take ?

King is hide his face because he don’t want the government hunt him hunt like crazy. Nothing do with incel or sexual stuff.

If girls like TAC or Light like King even he is baby face or whatever, what does say about Katakuri guy ?

Enough your nonsense Lee you are better than this,

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
King is hide his face because he don’t want the government hunt him hunt like crazy.
Accept the Government is already hunting him, he has one of the highest bounties in the world lol.

And hiding his face doesn’t hide his race as a Lunarian, he’s a flaming dude with black wings lol. Every idiot can tell that he’s a Lunarian.

Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel is clearly hiding his face to save himself the pain of inevitable rejection from women.

Accept the Government is already hunting him, he has one of the highest bounties in the world lol.

And hiding his face doesn’t hide his race as a Lunarian, he’s a flaming dude with black wings lol. Every idiot can tell that he’s a Lunarian.

Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel is clearly hiding his face to save himself the pain of inevitable rejection from women.
that is not how it work.

If government already know king is lunarian. King would will get body rip apart by marines like pack of hyena or african wild dogs on animal prey.

Anyone can have black suit, and black wings. Ever heard of fake black wings ? King can say to world government I am Mario enemy which Mario will one shot King. And world government believe king words cause they no prove king is lunarian. So they don’t hunt him down like crazy.

King face is undoubtedly proof he is lunarian and no one can deny it. Not even pro lunarian lawyers can deny this.

What is with dumb sexual thing about women ?I dont care about. I believe in strengt only.
Fun fact: I am single/virgin but I don’t talk virgin women rejecting thing nonsense like you.
‘And you claim to be father and have a daughter. What your daughter would think about if she read your post ?

B

Ballel

Arbel wearing a mask is essentially an advanced form of silhouette fever.

It enabled Oda to keep his face a de facto-silhouette for years without having to delay his full appearance or resort to weird and unnatural shading techniques such as what he did with Oden.