Anime & Manga The True Reason That Arbel Hides His Face

Is King Prettier Than Yamato

• Total voters
King hides his face because he is scared the government will come get him plain & simple, I wouldn't be surprised he have dreams of the marines coming for him waking up scream don't take me please :denzimote: then queen be like catch yourself you pervert :kobeha:

Last edited:

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
King hides his face because he scared the government will come get him plain & simple,
That doesn’t make sense though, everyone can see that Arbella has giant black wings and fire powers regardless of whether or not she hides her face, CP-0 would have to be the biggest retards on the planet not to recognize her as a Lunarian. And these people are literally in Wano atm.

That doesn’t make sense though, everyone can see that Arbella has giant black wings and fire powers regardless of whether or not she hides her face, CP-0 would have to be the biggest retards on the planet not to recognize her as a Lunarian. And these people are literally in Wano atm.
King: "Shit man, I gotta lay low!"

Also King: 1,390,000,000 beri bounty.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
King: "Shit man, I gotta lay low!"

Also King: 1,390,000,000 beri bounty.
Like the Governmemt would know this chick is strong enough for a bounty well over one billion but wouldn’t figure out that she was a Lunarian lol? The woman with giant black wings and fire powers who’s pirating career began around the same time that a Lunarian escaped from one of your research facilities? King thinks she can hide her face simply by covering her face lol?

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
So, at first it may appear that, much like all of modern One Piece, the “King hiding his face” subplot meant absolutely nothing and served no story purpose whatsoever, but I believe that there is more to the story than that.

We know for a fact that King is a blatant attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme popularity, and Katakuri kept his face covered for reasons relating to his core character.

The idea that King keeps his face covered because he is a Lunarian is clear bullshit since he has giant black wings and is always on fire. The dumbest of the chimps (roughly the IQ of the most intelligent Zoro fan) could easily figure out King’s race even though his face is covered up, so we can dismiss this stupid excuse right off the bat. The true reason King keeps his face covered must have to relate to why Katakuri keeps his face covered so that Oda can attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme appeal without even having him present on Wano.

This chapter, we figured out the answer to this mystery.

You see, King is what is known online as an Incel or Involuntarily Celebate. What this means is that King can’t obtain his desired sexual partners for anything since he looks like a woman even though he is a male. Just look at this femboy:

Little Arbella is unironically prettier than Ulti is. I imagine Queen enjoys his regularly scheduled sessions of unconsensual beastiality with King (Queen-1, Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel-0), but no woman alive is having sex with this:

Since they would immediately be jealous of King’s feminine beauty and would be too self-conscious to actually engage in intercourse with her.

The true reason that Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel hides his true appearance has been laid bare for all to see: I’d hide my appearance too if I was a male who looked like a drag queen.

@Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HAJIKATA @BOCCHI @Celestial D. Dragon @Beerbottle @Jiihad @VersusPhD @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Bogard @ConquistadoR
This post felt like its written by some closet gay dude who's so sexually frustrated with himself
Bro :tchpepe: you fell off

If girls like TAC or Light like King even he is baby face or whatever, what does say about Katakuri guy ?
@Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion :watchout::eeke:

Like the Governmemt would know this chick is strong enough for a bounty well over one billion but wouldn’t figure out that she was a Lunarian lol? The woman with giant black wings and fire powers who’s pirating career began around the same time that a Lunarian escaped from one of your research facilities? King thinks she can hide her face simply by covering her face lol?
To be fair, the bar for what counts as intelligence in One Piece is exceedingly low while the limit for stupidity in this series is near limitless.

Remember that Sanji this arc thought that wearing a full body piece of Germa technology would hide his identity like a week after his face and his relationship with Germa and the Vinsmokes had just been recently revealed to the world.... and that he is supposed to be one of the smarter Straw Hats. :goatasure:

People who talk simp or incel are nonsense in nature. It is do or die. Nature never care about feeling, follow it through your might.
I reject these term. I talk to woman to get what I wanted. If woman reject my request, I move on next one.

If I date Light girl and told her I eat meat everyday. Light would reject me but I don’t care but I will continue eat meat even more and move on something else and remain single man because I believe in might is right as true nature law.

Beside King is meh to me. He is bunch dark skin roman soilder, I don’t care if angryKing fangirls or angry fanboys hate for my opinion because it matter not to me and if they tried to attack me and I will fight back with brutality .

Last edited:
True but it wasn't mention once so I'll go with they don't know, even kaido crew didn't know king was a Lunarian until his mask came off so it's safe to say other tribe are out there with just black wings

B

Ballel

People who talk simp or incel are nonsense in nature. It is do or die. Nature never care about feeling, follow it through your might.
I reject these term. I talk to woman to get what I wanted. If woman reject my request, I move on next one.

If I date Light girl and told her I eat meat everyday. Light would reject me but I don’t care but I will continue eat meat even more and move on something else and single man because I believe in might is right as true nature law.

Beside King is meh to me. He is bunch dark skin roman soilder, I don’t care if angryKing fangirls or angry fanboys hate for my opinion because it matter not to me and if they tried to attack me and I will fight back with brutality .
@Light D Lamperouge

If I date Light girl and told her I eat meat everyday. Light would reject me but I don’t care but I will continue eat meat even more and move on something else and remain single man because I believe in might is right as true nature law.

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:
Funniest admiral fan

you know what ? Why are you accuse Me if I am not serious account. It is real. Do you have proof to back up ?

@MonsterKaido you are much better buddy than hypocrite solis German woman.
We may not agree with admiral vs yonko debate but you are much better than most people on forum.
Btw I believe ssj4 is stronger than ssb blue since 2015 dragon ball series. Ssj4 > ssb
:cheers: