Anime & Manga The True Reason That Arbel Hides His Face

Is King Prettier Than Yamato

• Total voters
Any **** who thinks women wouldn't fuck a guy as "Pretty" as King is probably an ugly fuck who uses a beard to hide his subhuman jawline

Not a suprise a Capeshit fan would think this way, you probably think women prefer Deformed characters with "Barrel chests" who would need to be fat as fuck to look that way irl

So, at first it may appear that, much like all of modern One Piece, the “King hiding his face” subplot meant absolutely nothing and served no story purpose whatsoever, but I believe that there is more to the story than that.

We know for a fact that King is a blatant attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme popularity, and Katakuri kept his face covered for reasons relating to his core character.

The idea that King keeps his face covered because he is a Lunarian is clear bullshit since he has giant black wings and is always on fire. The dumbest of the chimps (roughly the IQ of the most intelligent Zoro fan) could easily figure out King’s race even though his face is covered up, so we can dismiss this stupid excuse right off the bat. The true reason King keeps his face covered must have to relate to why Katakuri keeps his face covered so that Oda can attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme appeal without even having him present on Wano.

This chapter, we figured out the answer to this mystery.

You see, King is what is known online as an Incel or Involuntarily Celebate. What this means is that King can’t obtain his desired sexual partners for anything since he looks like a woman even though he is a male. Just look at this femboy:

Little Arbella is unironically prettier than Ulti is. I imagine Queen enjoys his regularly scheduled sessions of unconsensual beastiality with King (Queen-1, Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel-0), but no woman alive is having sex with this:

Since they would immediately be jealous of King’s feminine beauty and would be too self-conscious to actually engage in intercourse with her.

The true reason that Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel hides his true appearance has been laid bare for all to see: I’d hide my appearance too if I was a male who looked like a drag queen.

@Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HAJIKATA @BOCCHI @Celestial D. Dragon @Beerbottle @Jiihad @VersusPhD @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Bogard @ConquistadoR
Idk but its unanimous opinion Katakuri is one disgusting looking ogre faced sack of shit

C

Cuistot

He's not even effeminate , I really don't understand people/the general premise of this thread.
He spells it out for you and the other weirdos who feel personally hurt.

Come on bro. It’s just a juvenile bait war between anyone who wants to participate. It’s not that serious lol.
Also, Blackbeard is factually ugly. He's not getting bitches because of his appearance.

So, at first it may appear that, much like all of modern One Piece, the “King hiding his face” subplot meant absolutely nothing and served no story purpose whatsoever, but I believe that there is more to the story than that.

We know for a fact that King is a blatant attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme popularity, and Katakuri kept his face covered for reasons relating to his core character.

The idea that King keeps his face covered because he is a Lunarian is clear bullshit since he has giant black wings and is always on fire. The dumbest of the chimps (roughly the IQ of the most intelligent Zoro fan) could easily figure out King’s race even though his face is covered up, so we can dismiss this stupid excuse right off the bat. The true reason King keeps his face covered must have to relate to why Katakuri keeps his face covered so that Oda can attempt to capitalize on Katakuri’s extreme appeal without even having him present on Wano.

This chapter, we figured out the answer to this mystery.

You see, King is what is known online as an Incel or Involuntarily Celebate. What this means is that King can’t obtain his desired sexual partners for anything since he looks like a woman even though he is a male. Just look at this femboy:

Little Arbella is unironically prettier than Ulti is. I imagine Queen enjoys his regularly scheduled sessions of unconsensual beastiality with King (Queen-1, Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel-0), but no woman alive is having sex with this:

Since they would immediately be jealous of King’s feminine beauty and would be too self-conscious to actually engage in intercourse with her.

The true reason that Involuntarily Celebate Femboy Arbel hides his true appearance has been laid bare for all to see: I’d hide my appearance too if I was a male who looked like a drag queen.

@Light D Lamperouge @ShishioIsBack @Owl Ki @Den_Den_Mushi @Blackbeard @HA001 @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HAJIKATA @BOCCHI @Celestial D. Dragon @Beerbottle @Jiihad @VersusPhD @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Bogard @ConquistadoR
Oh crap now i want King female version Arbella fanart she'll be surely pretty and if i'm lucky with bouncy cheeks as well!:steef:
Post automatically merged:

I vote no (BUT SERIOUSLY YES) :suresure: