Speculations No BBP makes sense as Sanji’s fight

Why Brook versus Vasco? And why would Sabo fight alongside the SHs in their crew vs crew battle? :choppawhat:
Vasco shot was introduced as a kinda tertiary BB pirate along with Sanjuan Wolf and Catarina, who make sense as Franky and Robin fights respectively.

As such, Brook vs Vasco works character wise as the adult trio are important but never as important as the other straw hats. Not to mention, Vasco appears to be a jester with his design. Honestly Brook is the only straw hat who lines up at all with Vasco.

As for Sabo vs Burgess, I think the fight set up has been done.

1. Sabo and Burgess competed over the flame flame fruit in which Sabo was able to win
2. Burgess then snuck aboard a Rev ship and lead the BB pirates to destroying Sabo’s Home
3. Sabo is currently separated from the revolutionary army for an unknown reason
4. Sabo has Luffys vivre card and is very likely to play an Oden type character on Luffys ship (Luffys brother, wants to write a book of his adventures, is the number two of a separate group, royalty who refused his position and hung out with punks in the lower town instead)

Nah
Brook vs Vasco Shot
Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
Sabo vs Burgess rematch
Brook vs Vasco Shot feels so random to me, nothing fits. And Vasco Shot being one of the level 6 prisoners, I'm not sure Brook is strong enough to beat him. Someone like Jinbe would be a much more fitting opponent, I think. Two big non human guys who seem to rely more on physical strength than speed.

I agree Franky vs Wolf makes sense, but Chopper vs Wolf makes even more sense to me and Burgess is really the perfect opponent for Franky. The way Wolf acted in Marineford gave me Chopper vibes, he hid himself because of his shyness and he's the giant monstrer from BB's crew, like Chopper when he uses Monster Point.

Brook vs Vasco Shot feels so random to me, nothing fits. And Vasco Shot being one of the level 6 prisoners, I'm not sure Brook is strong enough to beat him. Someone like Jinbe would be a much more fitting opponent, I think. Two big non human guys who seem to rely more on physical strength than speed.

I agree Franky vs Wolf makes sense, but Chopper vs Wolf makes even more sense to me and Burgess is really the perfect opponent for Franky. The way Wolf acted in Marineford gave me Chopper vibes, he hid himself because of his shyness and he's the giant monstrer from BB's crew, like Chopper when he uses Monster Point.
To me I just feel the straw hats roles will be important in the actual fight of many straw hats and not just their abilities as a fighter:

1. Chopper vs Doc Q:
Doc Q has an incurable disease which has caused his low constitution since birth, however, despite this he has apparently has strength beyond normal humans. I think it would make sense for Docs disease to be giving him power at the cost of his life and Chopper will have to find a cure in the midst of fighting him to weaken him while saving his life (kinda like what he did in wano but without anyone protecting him this time)
2. Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
This is the only possible opponent Franky can have which will allow the Sunny to actually be a factor in this fight. Sanjuan is known as the colossal battleship so a naval battle between Wolf and Franky with the Sunny would not only test Franky but also his skills as a Shipwright creating the ultimate ship.
3. Brook vs Vasco
As mentioned before Vasco does have that “Courts Jester” style hat on him which makes me think he’s likely some kinda entertainer. However, the big thing is that with the epithet Heavy Drinker Vascos fighting style is very likely connected to being hammered. The reason I believe Brook is the best person to fight him is because Drunk people feel less pain so fighting him physically probably won’t be as effective nor mentally as alcohol clouds the mind as well; however, Brooks music doesn’t just affect people’s minds and bodies, it rocks them right down to their soul. So this can be a good way to really use Brooks musical skills.

Brook vs Doc Q really works well as option B (after Brook vs Laffitte), I think. He has a death theme with his nickname being "Shinigami" and his scythe. Brook is literally dead and, well, he's a skeleton. Imagine Doc Q being able to turn into some kind of mythical Grim Reaper and fighting Brook in that form, that would be sick (no pun intended).

But yeah, I can't see Chopper fight him because the sickness theme isn't enough for me to imagine a fight between them, the only time this theme was involved in a Chopper fight was in Thriller Bark with Hogback and that wasn't even a real fight. In Wano, he cured the virus created by Queen and briefly faced him but he didn't end up being his official opponent. So Chopper curing some kind of disease created by Doc Q without him being his matchup is more likely in my book.

We have very little info on the Impel Down section of the BBPs. I mean, what do we even know about Vasco Shot aside from "he drinks"?

We don't even have a clear hierarchy either after Blackbeard and Shiryu, for all we know Burgess could be the third strongest Blackbeard pirate.

Nah
Brook vs Vasco Shot
Franky vs Sanjuan Wolf
Sabo vs Burgess rematch
Sword cane illusionist vs sword cane illusionist
Mischievous fox vs mischievous cat
Swordsman vs swordsman
Captain vs captain
Sniper vs sniper
Doctor vs doctor

For these 6 i would bet anyone.
For the others you can make different arguments.

Sword cane illusionist vs sword cane illusionist
Mischievous fox vs mischievous cat
Swordsman vs swordsman
Captain vs captain
Sniper vs sniper
Doctor vs doctor

For these 6 i would bet anyone.
For the others you can make different arguments.
Nah,
Captain vs Captain yes
Swordsman vs Swordsman yes
Sniper vs Sniper yes
Doctor vs Doctor yes

But Nami vs Catarina doesn’t make sense like Robin vs Catarina, Nami vs Pizarro makes way more sense.

Brook never fights important members (honestly he never has gotten a legit one v one outside of fishman island) of the crew so him fighting the chief of staff is a hard no.

BB pirates 1 - 5 vs East Blue SHs
BB pirates 6 - 10 vs Paradise SHs
Ex Warlord Moriah vs Ex Warlord Jinbe