Speculations No BBP makes sense as Sanji’s fight

What I'm getting at is Blackbeard's initial four are his "prominent" members. Think of them as almost like Luffy's initial four, but not all of them are necessarily parallel (Burgess and Doc Q may go to Jimbei and Chopper). Shiryu (and Pizarro) is special for being the strongest Impel Down recruits. I can't see Nami not getting his initial four, and I can't see Pizarro being specialized unless he's up there with Shiryu as the strongest ID recruits.

Kalifa had more screen and was introduced with Kaku as an undercover agents, does she have more hype than Jabra?

Pizarro wasn't part of Blackbeard's initial four.
Jabra was introduced as the second leader of CP9 and immediately challenged Lucci that’s called hype.

Initial four isn’t important, you can look at the scene where Luffy became the fifth emperor four members of BB pirates were shown with BB.

Shiryu, Van Augur, Pizarro, Lafitte. These are the new top four of the BB pirates. However, among those four, two of them were reintroduced together Shiryu and Lafitte. Who are portrayed as the leaders of the crew, otherwise why would Burgess call Lafitte after finding Baltigo.

Lafitte is portrayed as a leader of the BB Pirates time and time again. Sanji is portrayed as a leader of the SH Pirates. Sanji vs Lafitte is the most obvious matchup for both individuals.

Jabra was introduced as the second leader of CP9 and immediately challenged Lucci that’s called hype.
Jabra had the third highest Doriki (close to Kaku) to back himself up, and this just proves my point that be introduced with Zoro's opponent doesn't equal hype.

Initial four isn’t important, you can look at the scene where Luffy became the fifth emperor four members of BB pirates were shown with BB.
They are important because they are Blackbeard's earliest members. The same way Luffy's initial four and Shanks's initial three are important.

Shiryu, Van Augur, Pizarro, Lafitte. These are the new top four of the BB pirates. However, among those four, two of them were reintroduced together Shiryu and Lafitte.
Once again, that's not hype. (See my Kaku and Kalifa example again.)

Who are portrayed as the leaders of the crew, otherwise why would Burgess call Lafitte after finding Baltigo.
Because he's the navigator. Not every skill in the One Piece world pertains to power levels.

Lafitte is portrayed as a leader of the BB Pirates time and time again. Sanji is portrayed as a leader of the SH Pirates. Sanji vs Lafitte is the most obvious matchup for both individuals.
It's not obvious. Oda has yet to go into more depth with the BB Pirates. We don't know the occupations of the new recruits (who is the chef). There is nothing that places Lafitte on YC. He's a navigator like Nami with a feminine design and hints of being a siren (a seductress). There's more clues that Sanji fights Pizarro than Lafitte.

Gin would be a very odd fit for the Blackbeard Pirates considering he’s not that bad a guy and the rest of them are near enough pure evil.
Like Whitebeard being in Rocks' crew, if you think about it. And Gin isn't exactly a good guy, he was renowned for his cruelty and chose to follow a piece of shit like Krieg in the first place. He has principles but that doesn't make him a good person. I can see him join BB if he feels like he has to honour a debt or something like that, like maybe BB killing Krieg then deciding to spare and recruit Gin which would make him feel morally obligated to serve him.

That being said, the chances of him joining BB are indeed very low. But still, I maintain it could be epic if done correctly.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lafitte - He is definitely one of the more prominent BBPs, which you could argue is because he will fight the #3 of the SHs, but I think Lafitte is given more prominence because he will fight Nami. Nami is one of the 3 “cores” of OP (along with Luffy and Zoro) according to Oda, so it makes sense that her opponent would get more screen time. Lafitte being a navigator and former cop seems like good setup for him to fight the navigator and cat burglar, Nami.
Lafitte is the Chief of Staff of the Blackbeard Pirates. That's the same position that Sabo holds within the Revolutionaries.

He's probably BB's 2nd strongest subordinate.

He was also reintroduced alongside Shiryu.

I was on team Lafitte, but Pizarro sounds like a much better fit. While Lafitte has attributes that fit Sanji, they also fit Nami as well. If I'm not lazy, I may make a thread on why Pizarro and Lafitte are better fits for Sanji and Nami than Lafitte and Devon.

Nami vs Laffitte would mean she's gonna get beaten up by a man during a fight, which is not something Oda likes to do. That's why he always gives her female opponents.

Lafitte is the Chief of Staff of the Blackbeard Pirates. That's the same position that Sabo holds within the Revolutionaries.

He's probably BB's 2nd strongest subordinate.

He was also reintroduced alongside Shiryu.
Trebol was Doflamingo's chief of staff, it doesn't mean much.

I fail to see how Laffite stand out more than Burgess when Burgess is the one who had presence in the second biggest arc of the arc, came at the top of his battle in the blink of an eye and infiltrated revolutionnary ship and found their headquarter. Is everybody ignoring him because he jobbed to Sabo lol?
yes.

because of his showy personality he will fight Franky or maybe Jenbe. I like Avalo pizarro or vasco shot. imo Sanji and Yamato should take either opponent.

I fail to see how Laffite stand out more than Burgess when Burgess is the one who had presence in the second biggest arc of the arc, came at the top of his battle in the blink of an eye and infiltrated revolutionnary ship and found their headquarter. Is everybody ignoring him because he jobbed to Sabo lol?
Laffite is the chief of staff. He is technically the second in command after BB. That's massive hype.

The Chief of Staff thing is so far entirely Vivre Card information for both Sanji and Lafitte, which makes me very much question how important it actually is.
I mean let’s look at Lafittes portrayal:
1. Introduced away from the BB Pirates but was hyped by Tsuru.
2. Threatened to kill Pizarro upon him saying he’ll take over as captain instead of BB
3. Burgess called Lafitte to give information and to request assistance from the other captains
4. Lafitte was the one who berated Burgess for not calling Teach by his new title.

Not to mention in just about all the BB Pirate spreads Lafitte stands at Blackbeard’s right hand.

Lafitte being a leader of the crew has been more prevalent than the other information from the vivre card like him being a navigator

Trebol was also one of Doflamingo's executives.
Yes and Doflamingo had at least 2 executives stronger than him (Vergo and Pica), with Diamante being possibly stronger than him too. Also the fact Burgess is the one who leads the first ship suggests BBPs' hierarchy might not be based on strength. Shiryu is the strongest after BB but he's not the right hand man nor is he the Chief of Staff. I feel like Laffitte, Burgess, Van Auger and Doc Q hold a special position because they're part of the OG crew. I think the other ones BB recruited at ID are stronger but also crazier so BB wants to keep them in check, hence he didn't make any of them the FM, Chief of Staff or anything like that.

Maybe the fact he himself betrayed WB because of his own ambition and craziness is part of the reason he's cautious with the ex level 6 prisoners in his crew, he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him so he values trust more than strength.

Lafitte is obvious candidate he has zoan df with angel wings seems like idol opponent for sanji he themes with devil.
"Character with angel wings is the perfect opponent for Sanji", feels like I already heard that before.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
"Character with angel wings is the perfect opponent for Sanji", feels like I already heard that before.
King was simply too strong for Sanji though.

If Sanji is indeed Lunarian and awakens his own dark wings, then the Lafitte vs Sanji matchup only becomes more likely.

Yes and Doflamingo had at least 2 executives stronger than him (Vergo and Pica), with Diamante being possibly stronger than him too. Also the fact Burgess is the one who leads the first ship suggests BBPs' hierarchy might not be based on strength. Shiryu is the strongest after BB but he's not the right hand man nor is he the Chief of Staff. I feel like Laffitte, Burgess, Van Auger and Doc Q hold a special position because they're part of the OG crew. I think the other ones BB recruited at ID are stronger but also crazier so BB wants to keep them in check, hence he didn't make any of them the FM, Chief of Staff or anything like that.

Maybe the fact he himself betrayed WB because of his own ambition and craziness is part of the reason he's cautious with the ex level 6 prisoners in his crew, he doesn't want the same thing to happen to him so he values trust more than strength.
Lafitte was able to sneak past Sengoku and Mihawk into a meeting of the Shichibukai; that's one hell of an impressive feat. Especially as Mihawk's epithet is Hawkeyes and Oda initially meant to give him "Clairvoyant".