[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Kiwi, what’s your read on TAC?
Scummy....

Since last round my allies were useless, I’ll be going as a Solitaire player this time.
I'm town of course. Don't single me out, no one can play Mafia like it's Solitaire.
:wonderland:

I don't like how shady he is acting on purpose. Like here, when he was asking rhetorical questions.
Then when Law called out the part about how TAC is talking with Bogard, TAC played along afterwards and kept calling Bogard Boss-man. Coincidentally, right after Bogard defended the interaction

Well lack of activity in this thread doesn't help to talk to someone else :pepeke:
It's as if he is playing along and trying to take advantage of the situation to prove that his previous actions of being suspicious was just cheeky comments. I don't really buy this whole imprudent town act that he is putting up

I mean, hosts didn’t even say if the claim had to be true or not, but I guess mafia would also probably have fake claims handed out to them. Also, if you’re actual town and not scum, you just wasted the opportunity of a PR claiming in case he gets run up.

I kind of am liking Law’s tone, assertive but not necessarily in a way that scum would want to act overconfident to fit in. I don’t really blame him as much for the accusation he laid out, in retrospect, after starting to scum read TAC, it’s actually some town points for him because he is pushing my scum read, sort of.

I think Bogard was scummy as well but discerning whether it’s low-hanging fruit and actual scum will be the tough part, although, Bogard and TAC are most likely never scum together, feels like TAC is using him in a way that it’s not partnery, if that makes sense.
Post automatically merged:

Aight, would like to see what people think of my catch up when they come back, school time after about 4 days of skipping it because of a cold. I absolutely hate it.

The funny thing is I'm not scum. I'm just operating off a Solitaire strategy. I can detail my strat now, but it might be a little premature.
I think I’d much rather prefer you scum hunting

Kiwi, you got me pocketed. I’ll probably bounce my ideas off you throughout the game, just so you know. We can probably power town, you seem like a good player.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Alright. Do you want the grand, Solitaire TAC strategy? I'll give it to ya, seeing how I think I need to explain myself a little bit before too many people get the wrong ideas on me.
Preface:
I've known Bogard for a long time, and I like to think I understand him pretty well. The two of us bicker like cats and dogs on most topics, having wildly different tastes no matter what the subject is. We're like two polar opposites. That's fed into a friendly antagonism between us, that I am positive many people playing have witnessed in the past. The most recent being Bogard openly supporting every staff member in a Hurt x Heal forum game except yours truly. That's just how it is—Bogard will target me regardless of the situation, and make an enemy out of me due to habit or his own preferences.

This Game:
Understanding the fundamentals of our relationship, I got a curious thought. Bogard should always accuse me of being scum, no matter how I act. The only reason he might not want to, is if he himself is scum. Now, you might assume this is perfect for Bogard. I'm a good scape goat, he could buy some townie insurance early on and pretend to be proactive. However, in my last two/three Mafia games, I'll toot my own horn and say I've come out passionately and loud against whoever accuses me. Makes them center stage in the discussions. That's not ideal for playing as scum, we would all agree.

So, knowing all of this, I decided to test the waters. If I was very provocative and absurdly blunt with straddling the line, the many times I purposefully quoted him after we were under suspicion, and using the term "boss man" repeatedly the examples here, he should say or do something.

If I'm making myself suspicious, Bogard should be suspicious of me, and because he hasn't shown the slightest interest in my auspiciousness, it now confirms that I was right to be suspicious of Bogard. If Bogard were a townie, he would've jumped on me for far, far less and accused me of being scum after intentionally quoting/mentioning him after we were suspected of being teamed together.

But he didn't. (Likely for the reasons I outlined in my earlier post).

I even revealed my character claim in my first post and our Admin did not so much as bat an eye or make a statement about this bold, Solitaire Strategy. He made one playful remark about me being scum, then moved on.

Based off my interactions with Bogard on this forum and over the years, this is very unlike him and he should've responded to ANY of my quotes with scathing criticisms of my play style. Yet, he ghosted me, utterly and completely. As if he's trying to avoid talking to me at all. Because he knows airing his natural suspicion of me in this game will do nothing but give him unneeded attention.

The Summary:
I know how Bogard acts. He's behaving differently, specifically around me when I'm almost begging him to claim I'm scum. The only reasons he could be resisting those claims is;

1) He is secretly Mafia, and doesn't want the attention this early.
2) He is secretly Mafia, and due to the fact people always assume I'm scum, he thinks I'll be a good scape goat for him and draw towns attention.
3) He somehow doesn't suspect me despite me being deliberately suspicious. (X for Doubt)

Further thoughts—I cannot remember exactly where she said it, but Kiwi said she gets quiet when she's mafia because she doesn't know how to talk/act. For the most part, she has been quiet. It's not conclusive, but she's aired on my radar because of it.

:queenmoji:

Alright. Do you want the grand, Solitaire TAC strategy? I'll give it to ya, seeing how I think I need to explain myself a little bit before too many people get the wrong ideas on me.
Preface:
I've known Bogard for a long time, and I like to think I understand him pretty well. The two of us bicker like cats and dogs on most topics, having wildly different tastes no matter what the subject is. We're like two polar opposites. That's fed into a friendly antagonism between us, that I am positive many people playing have witnessed in the past. The most recent being Bogard openly supporting every staff member in a Hurt x Heal forum game except yours truly. That's just how it is—Bogard will target me regardless of the situation, and make an enemy out of me due to habit or his own preferences.

This Game:
Understanding the fundamentals of our relationship, I got a curious thought. Bogard should always accuse me of being scum, no matter how I act. The only reason he might not want to, is if he himself is scum. Now, you might assume this is perfect for Bogard. I'm a good scape goat, he could buy some townie insurance early on and pretend to be proactive. However, in my last two/three Mafia games, I'll toot my own horn and say I've come out passionately and loud against whoever accuses me. Makes them center stage in the discussions. That's not ideal for playing as scum, we would all agree.

So, knowing all of this, I decided to test the waters. If I was very provocative and absurdly blunt with straddling the line, the many times I purposefully quoted him after we were under suspicion, and using the term "boss man" repeatedly the examples here, he should say or do something.

If I'm making myself suspicious, Bogard should be suspicious of me, and because he hasn't shown the slightest interest in my auspiciousness, it now confirms that I was right to be suspicious of Bogard. If Bogard were a townie, he would've jumped on me for far, far less and accused me of being scum after intentionally quoting/mentioning him after we were suspected of being teamed together.

But he didn't. (Likely for the reasons I outlined in my earlier post).

I even revealed my character claim in my first post and our Admin did not so much as bat an eye or make a statement about this bold, Solitaire Strategy. He made one playful remark about me being scum, then moved on.

Based off my interactions with Bogard on this forum and over the years, this is very unlike him and he should've responded to ANY of my quotes with scathing criticisms of my play style. Yet, he ghosted me, utterly and completely. As if he's trying to avoid talking to me at all. Because he knows airing his natural suspicion of me in this game will do nothing but give him unneeded attention.

The Summary:
I know how Bogard acts. He's behaving differently, specifically around me when I'm almost begging him to claim I'm scum. The only reasons he could be resisting those claims is;

2) He is secretly Mafia, and due to the fact people always assume I'm scum, he thinks I'll be a good scape goat for him and draw towns attention.
3) He somehow doesn't suspect me despite me being deliberately suspicious. (X for Doubt)

Further thoughts—I cannot remember exactly where she said it, but Kiwi said she gets quiet when she's mafia because she doesn't know how to talk/act. For the most part, she has been quiet. It's not conclusive, but she's aired on my radar because of it.

:queenmoji:
I think we have all seen TAC strategy and how it helped him dominate every game he had ever played. :leohah:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
This is a reach. Out of the players in this game, I am more active than half of them. And my posts are actively scum hunting while posts like @Jiihad @AL sama @Dark Admiral @Noctis @playa4321 are just cwac. I’ll give Jiihad the benefit of the doubt for being a new user but the rest of them didn’t post anything of substance and out of all of the users, you choose to pick on me? Is it because you felt threatened by my post? :ace:

Now onwards about your TACtic

Once again, feels like a reach. This isn’t HnH, Bogard has no reason to start accusing you or try to take you out for rivalry reasons. The way you’re saying that he isn’t accusing you this making him suspicious just sounds like you’re pushing for a lynch on Bogard.

Vote Lynch TheAncientCenturion @Rej

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
OH. You are so evil. You've played your hand on this one Kiwi, this ain't Solitaire where you can be so casual with your cards.
This is a reach. Out of the players in this game, I am more active than half of them. And my posts are actively scum hunting while posts like @Jiihad @AL sama @Dark Admiral @Noctis @playa4321 are just cwac. I’ll give Jiihad the benefit of the doubt for being a new user but the rest of them didn’t post anything of substance and out of all of the users, you choose to pick on me? Is it because you felt threatened by my post? :ace:
Am I the one feeling threatened? Because you heavily suspected @playa4321 in your previous posts, and now you full on turn it around on me because I'm suggesting you could be scum but not definitively saying as much. But the sheer notion of that is enough for you to go all out and try to lynch me? :giogio:

Talk about an over reaction... Unless I'm onto something, right? :wellwell:

Kiwi the Mafia Hitman said:
Now onwards about your TACtic

Once again, feels like a reach. This isn’t HnH, Bogard has no reason to start accusing you or try to take you out for rivalry reasons. The way you’re saying that he isn’t accusing you this making him suspicious just sounds like you’re pushing for a lynch on Bogard.

Vote Lynch TheAncientCenturion @Rej
No. This is where you're twisting things, my TACtical post outlined clearly what I was doing;

1. Deliberately making myself suspicious
  2. Drawing repeated attention to Bogard and myself
  3. Quoted him and used unfamiliar references to Bogard
Yet he doesn't quote or react to me—that is where suspicion is born. I know Bogard. If I am a SINGLE PERCENTAGE suspicious, he's going to let me and everyone else know. But here I am, overly suspicious, but Bogard doesn't latch onto my bait? Makes a guy think, is what it does. Makes him wonder why Bogard wouldn't act out. What's he got to lose, if he does?

Your deliberate misinterpretation of the post above just reinforces the early thoughts I had about you. A nothing post, followed up with contradictory information in your second and third posts in the thread;

I think TAC and Bogard's interaction isn't as suspicious as Law is making it look, they're just talking and trying to create activity. .
Kiwi, what’s your read on TAC?
And my quality/style of posting hasn't changed, I remain the same sardonic and unhelpful throughout it all. But your opinion shifts without call, and now you're jumping on me over a single sentence that has you in it and an entire post of legitimate postulations on Bogard.

The normal protocol would be to clear your own name, but instead you try to dismiss my post whole-sale and declare not only your innocence, but Bogard's as well, then my guilt. That's a lot to try to do in a single post, plenty of angles to hit at. Almost like you have an agenda to push and it involves discrediting me and saving Bogard from the gallows.

Again, to reiterate, the fact you reacted so poorly to two sentences of non-concrete suspicions over yourself, then twisted my words on Bogard with a redirect and casual dismissal, makes it very clear that we're on opposite teams.

Vote lynch Kiwipom @Rej

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
it’s posts like these ones. They’re just fillers and doesn’t tell us anything and has no purpose other than allowing the players to get up to 5 posts
Nice to see how Bogard and TAC trying to talk each other. As they know each other:myman:
Everyone is already on hiding....:watchout:
Interesting.
So who wants to run wild on this UDOn Prison.?:bamathink:
I think we have all seen TAC strategy and how it helped him dominate every game he had ever played. :leohah:
then got negged in every other...:rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.