[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

This is a reach. Out of the players in this game, I am more active than half of them. And my posts are actively scum hunting while posts like @Jiihad @AL sama @Dark Admiral @Noctis @playa4321 are just cwac.
You know you can hardly call this cwac because these players including myself haven't provided any sort of read to even make them look like that they're contributing without actually contributing. This statement nowhere right for the situation you're putting in, the right statement should be that "I want to hear from them" or "I want to see their reads" or something like that but you get what I mean.

Kiwi, what’s your read on TAC?
What's your read on Kiwi, a one consistent read. What do you think about her gameplay so far?
Post automatically merged:

I woke up and you still didn't posted yet. Trying to sneak under the wave or what? :endthis:

Also @AL sama not sure how your coach-player thing work, but you should post more than simple fluff posts
Got a lot in my hands in real life so not much time to be active

ok seems like people are finally getting all fired up.
Vote lynch Kiwipom @Rej
I've had my suspicions on Kiwi from the beginning
What do you think about other players?

Also, AL isn't an actual player but a coach of the game. I am thinking those players who said he's not contributing actually have never tried to look at there Role PM even for once cuz he will be on everyone PM

I don't have an actual take on Kiwi vs. TAC even though it's the only major game related convo we have so far, both are overreacting in their own way but for now, I will see how things go in their end.

It's indeed not a legit vote. I just felt it as Playa trying to put pressure on Kiwi. However i'm getting more suspicious of our man Law here trying to call everything suspicious
Before this post, Kiwi still haven't posted and Playa made a post that is more or less either fun related or RVS and both reasons don't hold any value or give enough ground to throw shades... to me its feel like you're lowkey throwing shades on Playa when the actual accuser need to make their first post so your this post is entirely meaningless.

Your suspicion on Law... what do you think of that now? Are you still suspicious of him?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bogard

You can't win
At the moment, @Kiwipom has 2votes on her, but i really don't think she is scum. She actively worked in town's favor the moment she had the time by showing how @TheAncientCenturion 's "arguments" in throwing suspicions on me were invalid, even taking advantage of the moment to vote TAC, who was indeed acting suspicions from, when she could have easily taken advantage of the situation when the pressure was on me to vote me out

I don't necessarily view it as TAC being scum though because he usually plays horribly as town, but on the other hand not sure if him getting taken down plays in our favor or not regardless considering he continuously try to make this into a personal matter between him and me when we should look at the bigger picture in trying to find scum, and thus may be detrimental to the team in the long run if he continues with this behaviour regardless of him playing dumb or really being scum

On the other hand, it's interesting to see that the moment i called out @Noctis for his inactivity, in a merged post where you don't even receive alerts in, he suddenly became active and started questioning members. That implied to me that he may have been lurking in the shadows and just waiting for opportunites to strike. I'm getting scum vibe from him

Also waiting for @AL sama to reply, especially since i want to know the influence of a coach-player in the game, but he might be busy

Sup

Catching up later

From what i skimmed tho, kiwi voters need to vote TAC or not vote at all

Y’all are voting obvtown

I’m here if someone wants to flirt with me ask me questions

Oh like this ain’t sketchy lol
This is probably a town post for reasons that I won't mention because my read will be shattered because it's kind of bad but I'm still rocking with it

Alright. Do you want the grand, Solitaire TAC strategy? I'll give it to ya, seeing how I think I need to explain myself a little bit before too many people get the wrong ideas on me.
Preface:
I've known Bogard for a long time, and I like to think I understand him pretty well. The two of us bicker like cats and dogs on most topics, having wildly different tastes no matter what the subject is. We're like two polar opposites. That's fed into a friendly antagonism between us, that I am positive many people playing have witnessed in the past. The most recent being Bogard openly supporting every staff member in a Hurt x Heal forum game except yours truly. That's just how it is—Bogard will target me regardless of the situation, and make an enemy out of me due to habit or his own preferences.

This Game:
Understanding the fundamentals of our relationship, I got a curious thought. Bogard should always accuse me of being scum, no matter how I act. The only reason he might not want to, is if he himself is scum. Now, you might assume this is perfect for Bogard. I'm a good scape goat, he could buy some townie insurance early on and pretend to be proactive. However, in my last two/three Mafia games, I'll toot my own horn and say I've come out passionately and loud against whoever accuses me. Makes them center stage in the discussions. That's not ideal for playing as scum, we would all agree.

So, knowing all of this, I decided to test the waters. If I was very provocative and absurdly blunt with straddling the line, the many times I purposefully quoted him after we were under suspicion, and using the term "boss man" repeatedly the examples here, he should say or do something.

If I'm making myself suspicious, Bogard should be suspicious of me, and because he hasn't shown the slightest interest in my auspiciousness, it now confirms that I was right to be suspicious of Bogard. If Bogard were a townie, he would've jumped on me for far, far less and accused me of being scum after intentionally quoting/mentioning him after we were suspected of being teamed together.

But he didn't. (Likely for the reasons I outlined in my earlier post).

I even revealed my character claim in my first post and our Admin did not so much as bat an eye or make a statement about this bold, Solitaire Strategy. He made one playful remark about me being scum, then moved on.

Based off my interactions with Bogard on this forum and over the years, this is very unlike him and he should've responded to ANY of my quotes with scathing criticisms of my play style. Yet, he ghosted me, utterly and completely. As if he's trying to avoid talking to me at all. Because he knows airing his natural suspicion of me in this game will do nothing but give him unneeded attention.

The Summary:
I know how Bogard acts. He's behaving differently, specifically around me when I'm almost begging him to claim I'm scum. The only reasons he could be resisting those claims is;

1) He is secretly Mafia, and doesn't want the attention this early.
2) He is secretly Mafia, and due to the fact people always assume I'm scum, he thinks I'll be a good scape goat for him and draw towns attention.
3) He somehow doesn't suspect me despite me being deliberately suspicious. (X for Doubt)

Further thoughts—I cannot remember exactly where she said it, but Kiwi said she gets quiet when she's mafia because she doesn't know how to talk/act. For the most part, she has been quiet. It's not conclusive, but she's aired on my radar because of it.

:queenmoji:
I read the summary and I don't get why you didn't feel like pushing Bogard at all for all the points you made??

What did I just read

TAC :"Bogard is obvscum because how he's playing around me"

Kiwi : "You're scum"

TAC : "But Bogard..."

Kiwi : "You're scum"

TAC : " Vote lynch Kiwi"

I don't like how Dark is posturing himself around the TAC / Kiwi position. Making jokes with TAC while not taking a stance on any of them and the thunderdome.

Lol he voted in the next page

@Dark Admiral have you explained why you prefer Kiwi over TAC here? Without any reasoning, all I can read from it is that you postured to joke with TAC, therefore TMIng him town (Too much information = in this instance, you know his alignment, probably acknowledged he's an average player and sided with him by buddying him) and voting for his "enemy" in order to cozy up to TAC here. I don't think I've seen any actual reasoning for your vote there, and given Kiwi is obvtown I'd like to hear it.

Vote lynch : TAC @Rej

What if it's just TAC and Bogard? TAC keeps on saying Bogard is scum and he still votes Kiwi, is he like in anti-spew or something? Like I actually don't get it, it's scummy af, why not just vote your scum read?????

You have more reasoning to believe bogard is scum and yet you're still voting kiwi lol

aight i have private lessons now, i'll be back later for EoD and help manage some wagons and stuff

Think bogard and TAC would be good wagons tbh

Kiwi and Jiihad probably towniest from all posters, you guys gotta step up your towniness

Or maybe like Dark and TAC but the whole TAC and Bogard dynamic is creeping me out

^that's talking about good wagons

Last edited:
This Bogard and Kiwi situation is really suspicious. Granted you have to look out for your fellow town people but it is way off than that.:sus:
TAC is just being TAC. :wellwell: @tedxtr . I have no intention of buddying with anyone who doesn’t favour town people. Kiwi is giving me very sharp vibe of being a scum. I’ve already explained it. TAC is still on the suspicions from me.

TAC said he's not playing according to his meta in order to catch Bogard off-guard. He did, and he's still locked on Kiwi for no apparent reason.

He admittedly changed he's play style, how do you perceive it as him being him lol

I'll look at your explanation, can you rehash it so maybe I'll have a clearer image?

Bogard

You can't win
What if it's just TAC and Bogard? TAC keeps on saying Bogard is scum and he still votes Kiwi, is he like in anti-spew or something? Like I actually don't get it, it's scummy af, why not just vote your scum read?????
It'd be a horrible play from scum if both of us were scum by drawing attention on each other right at the start of the game. At best only one of us is scum, or the real scums are just taking advantage of this bad play by town, but considering i know i'm town, from my perspective, it can only be TAC

Concerning your read though, you brought up an interesting point. Him not voting me despite throwing suspicion on me. He might have tried this to draw attention on me without pulling the trigger, but when called out, out of desperation, he voted @Kiwipom instead

From my perspective, Kiwi and you are town

@Dark Admiral and @TheAncientCenturion are questionable, but there are more ground for TAC being scum

Vote lynch : TheAncientCenturion

My initial suspicions were on the man himself @Bogard with his most unwavering posts of scums and his dedication to find out one. And, just as he went off, Kiwi started to make a move and made some brilliant points as if to protect their head. Kiwi then tried to completely take away any and all suspicions towards the Bogard and TAC's interaction and started to divert the thread. TAC however is not in my Rada yet..I think it might be you see what you get with him, but I'm not dropping my guard.
BTW, why can't I quote messages properly..?? It would have made it so much simpler to prove my points..:pepemy:

Ok now I'm able to quote messages again. Will notify my fellow town people with every new development I will see among the scums.:jordanmf:
Can you exemplify with some posts and comment on each one with what feels you get? It'd help me see what you're seeing and putting myself in your shoes to see if you're bsing or telling the truth :P

TAC said he's not playing according to his meta in order to catch Bogard off-guard. He did, and he's still locked on Kiwi for no apparent reason.

He admittedly changed he's play style, how do you perceive it as him being him lol

I'll look at your explanation, can you rehash it so maybe I'll have a clearer image?
I suspected Bogard.
TAC just fooled around with Bogard with Playa adding fuels to the flames.
Bogard went off Kiwi came in and started to feud with TAC and diverted all any suspicious posts between Bogard and TAC into others.
Kiwi is really being too much of a town people like you said yourself.
TAC, Bogard and Kiwi they all can be into it too though.

It'd be a horrible play from scum if both of us were scum by drawing attention on each other right at the start of the game. At best only one of us is scum, or the real scums are just taking advantage of this bad play by town, but considering i know i'm town, from my perspective, it can only be TAC

Concerning your read though, you brought up an interesting point. Him not voting me despite throwing suspicion on me. He might have tried this to draw attention on me without pulling the trigger, but when called out, out of desperation, he voted @Kiwipom instead

From my perspective, Kiwi and you are town

@Dark Admiral and @TheAncientCenturion are questionable, but there are more ground for TAC being scum

Vote lynch : TheAncientCenturion
TAC being a scum would be more cinematic than any movie I’ve ever seen..:leohah: I liked your pulling the trigger point though. :youcraz:

N

Noctis

On the other hand, it's interesting to see that the moment i called out @Noctis for his inactivity, in a merged post where you don't even receive alerts in, he suddenly became active and started questioning members. That implied to me that he may have been lurking in the shadows and just waiting for opportunites to strike. I'm getting scum vibe from him
Expect lurking is not possible when you're completely inactive... so you have no reason besides that and you're not gonna address my post?

I mean it's mostly tonal and obvious scum hunting attempts, but I guess I can focus on a case as well when I come back from private lessons

and there's my slank drop

see ya peeps

I probably am weighing my town read on her in a huge proportion related to how awful TAC's push on her was, where it feels like he's just trapped into scum reading her and he just wants to deflect to someone else but he can't. Like the bogard thing.

Bogard

You can't win
Expect lurking is not possible when you're completely inactive... so you have no reason besides that and you're not gonna address my post?
Ah sorry, was on mobile so my post was more focused, but i'd address it shortly
Got a lot in my hands in real life so not much time to be active
You say this, but you posted this quote yesterday at 10:59PM
It's 4:28AM here, so I gonna be active later
And i posted this
I woke up and you still didn't posted yet. Trying to sneak under the wave or what? :endthis:

Also @AL sama not sure how your coach-player thing work, but you should post more than simple fluff posts
Almost 9hours later(8h45min) and you still had not posted in the thread

But when i actually did, you posted quickly afterwards(15mins later or so) and made repetitive merged posts at 10-20minutes interval, showing you became more active, so of course i found it suspicious.

Before this post, Kiwi still haven't posted and Playa made a post that is more or less either fun related or RVS and both reasons don't hold any value or give enough ground to throw shades... to me its feel like you're lowkey throwing shades on Playa when the actual accuser need to make their first post so your this post is entirely meaningless.

Your suspicion on Law... what do you think of that now? Are you still suspicious of him?
As for this, no i wasn't throwing shade to Playa at all, more like the contrary. Law was thinking Playa was voting Kiwi, so i explained him that he didn't and was just throwing a minor pressure on Kiwi based on a past game, which was indeed meaningless

As for Law, he became inactive afterwards, but looking forward to his next posts

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Won't be able to defend myself as much here, about to be heading out for the next few hours. But, to quickly explain my decision to vote Kiwi over Bogard-

At the end of my summary post, I hadn't voted Bogard despite my many accusations on him. I wanted to see how Bogard reacted / the vibe from the rest of the game. Which is rational, I think. After Kiwi's quick response and attempt to dismiss my points wholesale, which I still think gives Bogard too much credit and seems to involve Kiwi having too much to gain from keeping Bogard alive, I decided to vote for her. Her reply was just very involved for a third party.

I haven't had the opportunity to talk to Bogard, who seems to respond to me being a bad townie (nonsense, certainly) more so than anything. Which is why I haven't shifted votes yet.

Seeing as Ted is now leading a lynch mob after me, I'm not so sure it matters. The first to speak out is always silenced, and so my genius will leave the game utterly unappreciated.

I don´t like it how Bogard directly jump for a TAC vote.
Also the votes against Kiwi are also suspicious and take my attention. Yes Kiwi make a question about my post, overall he probably know that I was kidding around, but yet I feeling like Kiwi writing this with aware of my trolling to keep reactions. Also I though the same with Bogard when he write with TAC, but his vote against Tac is now suspicious aswell.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Seems like I'm going to be lynched. Doubt I can change 3 opinions, 2 of which are people I believe are scum.

Bogard for not being suspicious of my open suspicious nature earlier in this day phase.

Kiwi for defending Bogard and brushing aside the biggest aspects of my post.

And ted who seems to be a middle man for every interaction.

At the end of my summary post, I hadn't voted Bogard despite my many accusations on him. I wanted to see how Bogard reacted / the vibe from the rest of the game.
Either Bogard playing around and just want to take reactions from the others by voting against you or he try to build your as lynch victim for this day. Eitherway I need the other opinion about Bogard first.

Status
Not open for further replies.