[FNZ] Light game Game 01 : One Piece Wano Kuni act 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Well to be honest... TAC doesn't look this bad to me, first reason he's to open about his intentions, second, he's not being cautious at all. Again, scum is self-aware and their most important objective is to stay alive. Therefore in the majority of games scum not going to do anything crazy or stupid things because of the fear of getting caught.

While I do not completely clear TAC but there is good chances he's a town but the fact some players taking advantage and voting for him in the moment of his weakness is making it sound like they gave up on doing anything important for the time being.

@tedxtr I know you're a man of reason. If TAC was scum, I think he'd have fed the lynch on the most seemingly suspected player who is in fact Bogard at some point to the general public, and he's not firing back at you either, instead, he's onto his targets even now which has been his unwavering stance for a while, given he's giving his reasons in his own ways. I do think he's genuine, even though i don't necessarily agree with his hasty choices.

Almost 9hours later(8h45min) and you still had not posted in the thread

But when i actually did, you posted quickly afterwards(15mins later or so) and made repetitive merged posts at 10-20minutes interval, showing he became more active, so of course i found it suspicious.
You can't be serious. Whether its 9 hours or 12 hours, I can't do anything if I am inactive.

10-12 minutes interval in my post was me reading the thread and addressing the post when I encounter them.

Well to be honest... TAC doesn't look this bad to me, first reason he's to open about his intentions, second, he's not being cautious at all. Again, scum is self-aware and their most important objective is to stay alive.
I think the same, TAC act as player is similar as which I see in our last round. Of course every new round isn´t the same, he can still be a scum but be honest I doubt that a scum make in first place such a move and beeing active in the thread. I would still keep my eyes against players who are very inactive here, Kiwi is also a question but in same time Law vote against her.

N

Noctis

I think the same, TAC act as player is similar as which I see in our last round. Of course every new round isn´t the same, he can still be a scum but be honest I doubt that a scum make in first place such a move and beeing active in the thread. I would still keep my eyes against players who are very inactive here, Kiwi is also a question but in same time Law vote against her.
Who are you voting for?

Bogard

You can't win
I said since the beginning that i was finding @TheAncientCenturion suspicious, but wasn't sure if it was him just playing bad town or really be mafia, and later on, i said again that i'd vote him out for town's cause if i don't find anything else
I'm still not sure if you're mafia though seeing how mediocre your town-play usually is, and i feel like we may be dismissing few members quote here, but if i don't find anything else after finishing my read, i'd vote you down
And when reading, i saw the @Noctis case suspicious
On the other hand, it's interesting to see that the moment i called out @Noctis for his inactivity, in a merged post where you don't even receive alerts in, he suddenly became active and started questioning members. That implied to me that he may have been lurking in the shadows and just waiting for opportunites to strike. I'm getting scum vibe from him
But since the pressure was already on TAC, decided to go for him and see his reaction

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is my game prediction— I get lynched and am revealed to be town after all, then ya’ll will deride me for being dumb and bad town.

But by the end of the game, when Bogard is revealed to be he Godfather, you’ll all be saying; “Oh wow, I wish we listened to that clever, intelligent, handsome and funny TAC guy earlier. This could’ve been an easy victory.”

N

Noctis

This is my game prediction— I get lynched and am revealed to be town after all, then ya’ll will deride me for being dumb and bad town.

But by the end of the game, when Bogard is revealed to be he Godfather, you’ll all be saying; “Oh wow, I wish we listened to that clever, intelligent, handsome and funny TAC guy earlier. This could’ve been an easy victory.”
No one gonna shed a tear if you get lynched and flip town with this gameplay of yours

N

Noctis

Vote Lynch @tedxtr
@Rej

I am placing my vote on him. I don't have much to say on that basis, honestly because he doesn't have much to talk about under his belt, anyways. He looks like experienced player and the way he's going for TAC makes me believe he's just trying to get lynch without really caring about anything... he's not really giving his focus to anyone else. Even if there is focus it's subtle and only to show he trying to play the game while I do not honestly believe he have any intention letting of TAC lynch since its most possible lynch now
Post automatically merged:

I’m not sure what my issue is.
Forget about Kiwi and bogard for a while and vote for tedxtr if you really wanna catch a scum

By the way, if any of you can tell me why I town read Jiihad for that post, y'all get a cookie
You tell us instead and I'll give you cookie box

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote Lynch @tedxtr
@Rej

I am placing my vote on him. I don't have much to say on that basis, honestly because he doesn't have much to talk about under his belt, anyways. He looks like experienced player and the way he's going for TAC makes me believe he's just trying to get lynch without really caring about anything... he's not really giving his focus to anyone else. Even if there is focus it's subtle and only to show he trying to play the game while I do not honestly believe he have any intention letting of TAC lynch since its most possible lynch now

Forget about Kiwi and bogard for a while and vote for tedxtr if you really wanna catch a scum

You tell us instead and I'll give you cookie box
I’m gonna be paying attention. I think Ted’s weird for trying to control the game flow but I’m not sure I am willing to go all in yet.
You take too much personal meta into the game, making you unfocused on the things that really matter
my master strategy outed you. This meta is working .
so good to see the people I suspect on the same group. Plus throwing in @tedxtr to misguide the town people is really a brilliant move that I would have used too.
man, you’re definitely jester or something wrong. You hop from lynch to lynch without complaints but rarely post.

He looks like experienced player and the way he's going for TAC makes me believe he's just trying to get lynch without really caring about anything..
He and Bogard voting against Tac is very suspicious but wouldn´t this take to much attention at this point? We are still in the first day and it is literally hard to believe that the scums directly going in such offense way.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He and Bogard voting against Tac is very suspicious but wouldn´t this take to much attention at this point? We are still in the first day and it is literally hard to believe that the scums directly going in such offense way.
They fear me.
What? I already posted my suspicions on Bogard and Kiwi. :wellwell:
Tbh I am suspicious of both of them and I think your takes are nonsense

N

Noctis

While I don't completely believe ted can be scum but he's in my scum list so hence I am going with him. I don't think its much of an issue to go head-on against other players when you're scum even in day phase one since people like to trust on logic and explanation rather than situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.