Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t want Luffy to say : Kaido you are a monster I’ll kill you, I will avenge momo etc.

But I don’t want Luffy to laugh 10 times during this fight saying how much he is enjoying this,

This remove all the tensions.

This is a war : Akainu and WB didn’t laugh their ass off. WB only laugh with Roger.
Luffy didn’t laugh with Arlong, Lucci, Croco, Don Krieg etc.

Luffy can laugh if he is fighting Kid or Koby not now against Kaido.
i don't think you get what i mean

even in the PM war they stakes were different it was a retrieval war.. and i think (no offense) this point doesn't go well with what you're saying.. there are instances where WB laughed but that doesn't define tension the whole MF arc was shown through an individual perspective and the war was vastly more complex than this one iow it was less linear

i didn't see how Luffy laughing is killing tension.. when again the examples you give (except for Keig I'll explain later) of the antagonist he fought against were primary oppressors and offenders to Luffy..

-Arlong treating nami as a slave

-Lucci treating Robin as a Demon and slaughter Goat for the WG

-Crocy treating a country as blood party for his new kingdom and offending the THEN shipmate Vivi

-Donkerig is an exception coz Luffy was pissed at him due to him being a scum but there wasn't anything on stake except for Luffy proving he's more worthy and in the process avenging Gin's sacrifice and Luffy actually giggles at the end..

ig laughing or not isn't what you actually mean.. but rather how bland it soujd from the spoilers.. the actual i bet would portray it way better

@Queek Hea D Taker @Fuckthis3 @Luffy_Fan
you are my witness thst I made bet against @TheAncientCenturion

For who don’t know this bet I made with TAC.
‘It is about supposed deleted tweet as TAC claimed and I call it is false. TAC think this tweet is true.
‘Tweet is about Raizou is fighting and Fukurokuju got slabbed by shadow character, big mom vs Kidd and law action.
Loser wear Detroit lion or New York jets as avatar for month.

‘It is about supposed deleted tweet as TAC claimed and I call it is false. TAC think this tweet is true.
‘Tweet is about Raizou is fighting and Fukurokuju got slabbed by shadow character, big mom vs Kidd and law action.
I can verify this bet as a witness. @AkainuTheGrimReaper won.

:endthis:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Zoro´s goal and dream, someone who reached the epitome of his craft and reached his dream
Luffy´s goal and dream, someone who reached the epitome of power and reached his dream
Sanji´s goal and dream, someone who gave up one his dream and hides in a small restaurant in the weakest sea
Sanji is fucked, since the beginning of the show he has been the best cook in the world already

It's so lonely at the top :josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Ya you won fair and square.

Congratulations 🎉🎉👏👏

are u dumb? hyori is gonna kill orochi with ame no
+ denjiro should be with her
That’s a lot of head canon… All I know is, Zoro heard Hiyori… So either Zoro doesn’t care about her being there or Zoro already forgot that he heard her… if neither of these things happened, the logical conclusion from having Zoro hear her is Zoro going there to investigate

it’s 1+1 my guy… whether you believe Hiyori and Denjiro will one shot Orochi, Zoro doesn’t know that so Zoro is still going there to investigate

Zoro vs King: "Gotta finish soon or i will die"
Luffy vs Kaidou: "This is fun"

Zoro > Luffy
:sanjimeh:
Yea i mean are they really acting as kids in playground in the midst of all that? Just living in the moment of battle between the strongest ones, while other concerns just..disappear? Not just powerscaling-wise tho, if only Oda execute it by a solid storytelling, it'll be shivers down the spine.

Status
Not open for further replies.