Do you believe these spoilers ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a lot of head canon… All I know is, Zoro heard Hiyori… So either Zoro doesn’t care about her being there or Zoro already forgot that he heard her… if neither of these things happened, the logical conclusion from having Zoro hear her is Zoro going there to investigate

it’s 1+1 my guy… whether you believe Hiyori and Denjiro will one shot Orochi, Zoro doesn’t know that so Zoro is still going there to investigate
Zoro heard a Samishen, he didnt know that was from Hiyori

That’s a lot of head canon… All I know is, Zoro heard Hiyori… So either Zoro doesn’t care about her being there or Zoro already forgot that he heard her… if neither of these things happened, the logical conclusion from having Zoro hear her is Zoro going there to investigate

it’s 1+1 my guy… whether you believe Hiyori and Denjiro will one shot Orochi, Zoro doesn’t know that so Zoro is still going there to investigate
hyori is on the other side of onigashima my guy :kobeha::kobeha:

According to spoiler izo help Ussop whiling defending kinemon and kiku.

I believe Marco will help kidd to fight against big mom or fight cp0.

Thank goodness cp0 don’t lose to drake and appo.
Better question is were appo photos are safe or destroyed ?

@Queek Hea D Taker @Fuckthis3 @Luffy_Fan
you are my witness thst I made bet against @TheAncientCenturion

For who don’t know this bet I made with TAC.
‘It is about supposed deleted tweet as TAC claimed and I call it is false. TAC think this tweet is true.
‘Tweet is about Raizou is fighting and Fukurokuju got slabbed by shadow character, big mom vs Kidd and law action.
Loser wear Detroit lion or New York jets as avatar for month.
Yep tac take your L or are you goin be one of those guys who don't honor bets?

Status
Not open for further replies.